digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

As I sip on my spiced chai tea... [The situation got worse]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

I reminisce of today's (somewhat) horrible events...

Missed the school bus.

Made decent, but not impressive, progress on my Flash movie.

Ate chicken Caesar salad, with no Caesar dressing, because the school ran out before I could get some.

Hung out with my girlfriend, and had several depressing conversations.

Got home, found out my mom doesn't trust my girlfriend, so i flip out at her and my dad, screaming several profane words.

Watched Cloverfield (what the *crag* is up with the ending, by the way? LAME!).

Worked on my Flash movie some more, while talking to my girlfriend.

Made some hot spiced chai tea, which I am now sipping...

I'll prolly head to bed in a few minutes.

This is as bloggy as I can get at the moment... I'll probably get better the more I "blog".

Last edited by Geno on Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Geno's Tree    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, the ending of Cloverfield was a little strange.

So, without getting too personal, why don't your parents trust your girlfriend?
Shrowser's Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
Yeah, the ending of Cloverfield was a little strange.

So, without getting too personal, why don't your parents trust your girlfriend?
Apparently they think she's a devious whore who will stop at nothing to have sex with me. It's quite the opposite. And we both agreed only to go that far if we both want to without someone forcing to change the other's mind.

A few seconds ago my dad burst into the room being a complete asshole and threatened to throw me through a wall if I kept acting the way I do. I can't help it. I take an offensive defense. Been like that for years. I think it's better to stand up for myself instead of let myself take a mental and verbal beating.

Great... now I'm one of those members... D:
Geno's Tree    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Huh?

Now my mom's flipping shit because I didn't take a shower. I could EASILY take one tomorrow morning, no need to freak out on me...

I say this is mental abuse...
Geno's Tree    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:22 pm   Reply with quote

Damn.... Shit went down... Im guessing your father is an athoritarian type.... the type that would actually try to put you through the wall if you pushed his buttons enough...

I sympathize. and I'm here for you man.
Poison's Boutique    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
Damn.... Shit went down... Im guessing your father is an athoritarian type.... the type that would actually try to put you through the wall if you pushed his buttons enough...

I sympathize. and I'm here for you man.
Thanks. Smile

Yeah, my dad is definitely that type. Like, he was in my face and all I did was turn away so he wouldn't spit all over me, and he took offense and pushed me out of my chair.

All I was doing was working on my Flash movie... No harm directed at anyone. He said that since I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone, I couldn't have done any work because apparently it takes 2 hands to use a phone. So I said I can use one hand on the mouse to draw (no tablet here, all mouse talent) and the other to hold the phone, and then he goes on and on about excuses, and then pulls out the college card on me.
I wanted to just punch him in the face and run for my life.
Geno's Tree    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

..Wow. My dad's kinda like that too. >.>
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

Oh god. Ive had moments like that with my dad.... if you even as much look at him the wrong way on some days.... but my father has been more lax, the one getting on my case about my future now is my mom, as she doesn't like the fact that I'm working on changing my body to match my soul... but I can relate on the dynamic.

Poison's Boutique    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:
Ouch.

The annoying thing is that neither of my parents think I'm responsible. Okay, yeah, so what, I make-out with my girlfriend, and my mom uses it against me. It doesn't mean I'm not responsible. EVERY boyfriend/girlfriend make-out. IT'S NATURAL. My parents are too tight nowadays. Last summer I was practically living at my friend's house and they didn't care... And now because I have a girlfriend they AUTOMATICALLY think I'm sneaking around having sex with her every 5 minutes.

Dammit, and my next therapy session isn't until JUNE. I'm making my mother schedule me an earlier one.

This is how I am when I don't have therapy for a while. The me that you guys never see comes out.
Geno's Tree    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
Flar3 Luigi wrote:
Ouch.

The annoying thing is that neither of my parents think I'm responsible. Okay, yeah, so what, I make-out with my girlfriend, and my mom uses it against me. It doesn't mean I'm not responsible. EVERY boyfriend/girlfriend make-out. IT'S NATURAL. My parents are too tight nowadays. Last summer I was practically living at my friend's house and they didn't care... And now because I have a girlfriend they AUTOMATICALLY think I'm sneaking around having sex with her every 5 minutes.

Dammit, and my next therapy session isn't until JUNE. I'm making my mother schedule me an earlier one.

This is how I am when I don't have therapy for a while. The me that you guys never see comes out.

my parents NEVER trust me. I'm like, "HEY! DAD! Can I download this?" He said, "NOO!! *bans me from the computer*".
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Flar3 Luigi wrote:
my parents NEVER trust me. I'm like, "HEY! DAD! Can I download this?" He said, "NOO!! *bans me from the computer*".
Thankfully I can download whatever the hell I want, cuz this is only my computer (sort-of shared with my brother).

At least I don't have to worry about that. Or maybe I will have to soon, seeing that my dad seems to be against my art (animation) all of a sudden, when he avidly supported it just a few weeks ago. The art that I'm going to *crag* college for.
Geno's Tree    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

its okay Geno... you are only human after all. Id probably alude your day to Limp Bizkits Break Stuff

just got to ride out the days... you know brave the storm. keep on keepin on
Poison's Boutique    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

O Chunks wrote:
its okay Geno... you are only human after all. Id probably alude your day to Limp Bizkits Break Stuff

just got to ride out the days... you know brave the storm. keep on keepin on
hm... inspiring. Maybe tomorrow will be better. D:

As for now, I gotta get some sleep. Big U.S. History test tomorrow. I should ace it. It's about the 70's through the 90's, and I think I'm good with those time periods. Let's see... Economic Recession, Punk Rock, George Bush, Steve Jobs, Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Star Wars, Atari, NES, SNES, Bob Dole, Nintendo 64. Okay, I'm totally ready.
Geno's Tree    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:17 pm   Reply with quote

I wanna see cloverfield
TWEWY Pins    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
I wanna see cloverfield
It's pretty good and slightly disturbing...
Geno's Tree    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger