digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

School report. Edit somebody please. Within of post.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

You're still not making any sense, and you can't spell, and you type in all caps, and... well... you're a total noob. There's no way in heaven or on Earth that your IQ is that high, even if it's average.

Oh, check out my sig. I think it's epic.

Pyroclasm wrote:
Uh...someone with an IQ of 137 should be able to spell "antisocial" right. And please use proper grammer. and try not to be a

Double
Cheese
Bagel
That was genius. Never expected that! XD
Geno's Tree    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Now let's contrast his posts...

taras1978 wrote:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Themes:
A theme in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the importance of humility. After years of negligence from the Durslys, Harry thoroughly learns this lesson. When he discovers his fame he does not show off, he just hopes to achieve the tough expectations wagered on him. Neither does he celebrate when he catches the Snitch in the first few minutes of a Quidditch game. His humbleness and humility is what lets him obtain the stone in the end of the novel because he wants to find it for common good unlike Quirrel who wants it for personal benefit.
Another theme is the occasional need of rebellion. Hogwarts has very strict rules that are taken seriously. Even though these rules are fair, Harry must sometimes disobey these rules for common good. For example, even though the flying instructor clearly disallowed flying Harry did not hesitate to chase after Malfoy to help Neville. Harry occasional uprisings demonstrate an ability to make his own decisions. Thus claiming that rules are in place for positive reasons but must be occasionally broken for the common good.
A third and final example of a theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the danger of want. Overwhelming desire is shown in the beginning of the book by Dudely, Harry’s cousin, when complaining that he did not get enough birthday presents and later shifts to the much more vile intensions of Voldemort. This does not mean that desire is bad, thus explained by Dumbledore to Harry stating that want to see his parents is noble. However, overdone desire has negative consequences that make them lose perspective of life and may lead to evil intensions. Dumbledore shows Harry a good example of normal need when he says that all he wants is a warm pair of socks.

Conflicts:
Two conflicts are present in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. The major conflict is an inter conflict inside Harry. Harry was never introduced to the magical world until he was eleven. All he knew of life was constant abuse and torment from his stepmother stepfather and cousin while living in a cupboard under the stairs. When introduced to the magical world he is faced with many mew overwhelming experiences and demands. Harry finally finds some friends. However he also finds enemies such as Malfoy. Also teachers such as Snape do not like him and treat him poorly. All of this change happens in less than a month. No normal individual can adapt to life so fast and Harry is faced with an inter conflict characterised by confusion.
A major conflict that is only introduced in the later part of the book is the battle of Harry vs. Voldemort. Although foreshadowed at the beginning of the book, Harry first gets a glimpse of Voldemort in the forbidden forest and only meets him in the second last chapter. This is a major conflict in the rest of the books but only has a small appearance in this one. Very Happy

Looks like a plaigerism (i forget the spelling) compared to his other posts

taras1978 wrote:
I DO NOT PLAGERISE!!! Surprised
I HAVE AN IQ OF 127! Shocked
HOW DARE YOU!!! Mad
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME IN WRIGHTING AND YOU!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
NO PLAGERISE ITS GOOD CUZ IM GOOD NO PAGERISE! Very Happy
LAST TIME... NOOOOOOOOO PLAGERISE!!!! Shocked

Now look here. Complete contrast. Heck, if I had a three-year old borther that mysteriously knew how to type and spell, he could do this!
The Town of Lix    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:15 am   Reply with quote

Pyroclasm wrote:
Now let's contrast his posts...

taras1978 wrote:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Themes:
A theme in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the importance of humility. After years of negligence from the Durslys, Harry thoroughly learns this lesson. When he discovers his fame he does not show off, he just hopes to achieve the tough expectations wagered on him. Neither does he celebrate when he catches the Snitch in the first few minutes of a Quidditch game. His humbleness and humility is what lets him obtain the stone in the end of the novel because he wants to find it for common good unlike Quirrel who wants it for personal benefit.
Another theme is the occasional need of rebellion. Hogwarts has very strict rules that are taken seriously. Even though these rules are fair, Harry must sometimes disobey these rules for common good. For example, even though the flying instructor clearly disallowed flying Harry did not hesitate to chase after Malfoy to help Neville. Harry occasional uprisings demonstrate an ability to make his own decisions. Thus claiming that rules are in place for positive reasons but must be occasionally broken for the common good.
A third and final example of a theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the danger of want. Overwhelming desire is shown in the beginning of the book by Dudely, Harry’s cousin, when complaining that he did not get enough birthday presents and later shifts to the much more vile intensions of Voldemort. This does not mean that desire is bad, thus explained by Dumbledore to Harry stating that want to see his parents is noble. However, overdone desire has negative consequences that make them lose perspective of life and may lead to evil intensions. Dumbledore shows Harry a good example of normal need when he says that all he wants is a warm pair of socks.

Conflicts:
Two conflicts are present in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. The major conflict is an inter conflict inside Harry. Harry was never introduced to the magical world until he was eleven. All he knew of life was constant abuse and torment from his stepmother stepfather and cousin while living in a cupboard under the stairs. When introduced to the magical world he is faced with many mew overwhelming experiences and demands. Harry finally finds some friends. However he also finds enemies such as Malfoy. Also teachers such as Snape do not like him and treat him poorly. All of this change happens in less than a month. No normal individual can adapt to life so fast and Harry is faced with an inter conflict characterised by confusion.
A major conflict that is only introduced in the later part of the book is the battle of Harry vs. Voldemort. Although foreshadowed at the beginning of the book, Harry first gets a glimpse of Voldemort in the forbidden forest and only meets him in the second last chapter. This is a major conflict in the rest of the books but only has a small appearance in this one. Very Happy

Looks like a plaigerism (i forget the spelling) compared to his other posts

taras1978 wrote:
I DO NOT PLAGERISE!!! Surprised
I HAVE AN IQ OF 127! Shocked
HOW DARE YOU!!! Mad
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME IN WRIGHTING AND YOU!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
NO PLAGERISE ITS GOOD CUZ IM GOOD NO PAGERISE! Very Happy
LAST TIME... NOOOOOOOOO PLAGERISE!!!! Shocked

Now look here. Complete contrast. Heck, if I had a three-year old borther that mysteriously knew how to type and spell, he could do this!

Yep. You're absolutely right!
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
Taras
taras1978

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

I WILL NOT PRESS THAT BUTTON!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO IT CRASHED MY PC LAST TIME!!!!!

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

taras1978 wrote:

I'm still surprised that you're able to browse Digibutter if OBJECTION! tags make your crash.
Boo's Mansion    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
taras1978 wrote:

I'm still surprised that you're able to browse Digibutter if OBJECTION! tags make your crash.

The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

taras1978 wrote:
SO MUCH CONSIDERATON FOR SOMBODY WHO IS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
AND...
I AM
A
N
T
I
S
O
S
I
A
L
!
:)
I hate you already. Don't joke around about suicide. D<
Junk shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:41 am   Reply with quote

Milton Games    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:27 am   Reply with quote

taras1978 wrote:

Either something else crashed your PC, or you are just plain old lying. Or you computer is hell bad.
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:34 am   Reply with quote

Whackaweed wrote:
taras1978 wrote:

Either something else crashed your PC, or you are just plain old lying. Or you computer is hell bad.
Yeah. Not our problem that your computer is horrible.
Geno's Tree    
The Snowman
Super Whackaweed
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:43 am   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
You're still not making any sense, and you can't spell, and you type in all caps, and... well... you're a total noob. There's no way in heaven or on Earth that your IQ is that high, even if it's average.

Oh, check out my sig. I think it's epic.

Pyroclasm wrote:
Uh...someone with an IQ of 137 should be able to spell "antisocial" right. And please use proper grammer. and try not to be a

Double
Cheese
Bagel
That was genius. Never expected that! XD

Sometimes, I don't even read CAPS LOCKS. They're too annoying!
Whackaweed's Warehouse    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:36 am   Reply with quote

*Wanders into topic*
*Ahem*
*Hits noob upside the head with grammar hammer*
*Wanders off*

GACK ACK ACK ACK!

Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

I think it's safe to say this topic can be locked.

Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

SHIT WENT DOWN

The end.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

There is no post here. 3:|════׀

Last edited by bobzearth42 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support