digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

School was weird.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Watched movies for Orchestra and Science, then my Social Studies teacher was stupid. Told a kid in my Geometry class what to do for Geometry due to a messed up schedule caused by a Civil War presentation thing, then told him to tell me when he saw me. And she was standing right behind me. Then I said "I'm right here!"
Quest was kind of boring. Then I had lunch (at an early time, it was third lunch, and I normally have last lunch.), then the presentation thing. It was okay, had it's good parts and semi-boring parts. Then I helped unroll/unfold a HUGE American Flag made by the guy's Eighth Graders. It was cool.
Then I played softball in P.E. I actually got a hit every time I was up at bat. Never happened before. I got out every time, but still.
Then was seminar (study hall), which was weird. It was sort of a free talk thing, and Andrew (a kid that never usually shuts up) didn't talk much at all. Apocalypse. Then I said something funny. Someone was telling my friend he was going to name his first kid after him: Yakhmed. Then I said "That's Sam (Jewish kid, who's Jewish name is Yakhmed.)" It was somehow funny. Then mostly boredom after that, school ended, and I walked home in heat hot enough to make me sweat a little.
NON BANNER    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

Quest? As in the Gifted Program? Awesome. I was in that from 3rd-6th grade.

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
Quest? As in the Gifted Program? Awesome. I was in that from 3rd-6th grade.

Yes, and I've been in since 2nd.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger