digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

lolwut?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

Racing in Mushroom Gorge, POW Block, Waluigi and I are neck and neck.
We're bumping into each other, he gets in front, then I pass him in the cave, and while I'm jumping on the mushrooms, in midair, he rams into me several times, and pushes us both into the abyss! Has something like this ever happened to you guys?

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

Once, I was about to be hit by a lightning cloud and lose a race (I was just barely in first). But suddenly, a lightning item activates, and both lightnings strike me AT THE EXACT SAME TIME! Then a Red Shell Hits me from out of nowhere and I get 4th.

Lightning strikes twice...with great vengence!
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

On battle, I got hit with a blue shell on coin runners, and we lost by ten points.

I hate my team members. We always win because of ME. If I'm not there, the team phales. That's that.
PSI and more    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:29 am   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
I hate my team members. We always win because of ME. If I'm not there, the team phales. That's that.

THAT is the fatal programming error in MKW. The main points of team (I think) are:

1. For people to play together, sort of like a sub for no DD mode
2. For people who suck to at least have a chance of winning. If they suck, then they have NO chance at all

I also don't like how you can't choose the amount of laps you want to do in VS.
Milton Games    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:47 am   Reply with quote

I've experienced some of my own craziness with the CPUs. I believe I was also in Mushroom Gorge. I was in first, and I was a distance apart from 2nd. All of a sudden, there are two red shells comming after me, and then a spike shell comes. I get hit, and then a POW block and a lightning come along. One red shell hits, and then the lighning hits. After, another red shell hits, while the POW block activates. After that much, I am in 2nd.

As I am recovering, the racers in 3-8, come as a large group and knock into me throwing shells at me. They also drop fake item blocks and bananas right infront of me. I am then in 9th place. After, 10th and 11th place have a star and a bullet bill, and I am trampled twice. Finally the one who was in 12th place, knocks me into the gorge, and then I receive last place.

I hope something like that never happens again.
Troopa's Treats    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:36 am   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
I've experienced some of my own craziness with the CPUs. I believe I was also in Mushroom Gorge. I was in first, and I was a distance apart from 2nd. All of a sudden, there are two red shells comming after me, and then a spike shell comes. I get hit, and then a POW block and a lightning come along. One red shell hits, and then the lighning hits. After, another red shell hits, while the POW block activates. After that much, I am in 2nd.

As I am recovering, the racers in 3-8, come as a large group and knock into me throwing shells at me. They also drop fake item blocks and bananas right infront of me. I am then in 9th place. After, 10th and 11th place have a star and a bullet bill, and I am trampled twice. Finally the one who was in 12th place, knocks me into the gorge, and then I receive last place.

I hope something like that never happens again.

Sorry to rub salt in the wound, but...
Gemstone Goods    
Your Tandy A Splode.
PaperLuigi4Ever

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

On Mario Circuit, i got hit by:
Red Shell
Blue Shell
POW Block
Chain Chomp
Starman

First to last in 7 seconds.

CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Mine was benefitial.

I was in the Grumble Volcano, when a red shell went on my pursuit. But suddenly, I make a curve without care and hit the wall. It actually makes the kart jump, and the red shell goes below me and hits the wall.

Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Items sound even more cheap then they were in mkds. >_>
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:24 am   Reply with quote

OK, I got another one.
Leaf Cup, Bowser's Castle 3.
1st place.
Banana, Red Shell, Bullet Bill, Mega Mushroom.
And previously, Thunder Cloud after a Red Shell.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii