digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Take that tier people who use GC controller all day.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

I always use the Wiil 8D And the only character I haven't unlocked is Dry Bowser, mostly because I'm also playing other games and stuff XD
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

I've always used the Wii Wheel, and will probably never use any other way to play Mario Kart Wii. The Wii Wheel really takes control of what the Wii was meant to be. It took advantage of "actually being in the game," as some have said. It also feels more comfortable with driving, with an actual wheel, instead of the Wii Remote. I may feel more comfortable with the Gamecube Controlleer than the Wii Remote, but I probably won't try it, because I've gotten quite good with the Wii Wheel.

I hope, that as time goes on, I'll be able to become one of the greatest karters, that there ever will be. I hope to be as good as I was in Mario Kart Double Dash.
Troopa's Treats    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

oh wow you actually think tiers exist AND you also think that pros only use GC controllers? HA thats funny NO.
People use their prefered control schemes. I prefer the GC myself, and you probably prefer the Wii Wheel. We are different. I've seen pros who uses the Wii Wheel.
And...I don't care.
Baby Shop    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

Will usage rate: 100%
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
mr president
ZONED OUT

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

i like gc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii