digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Just when I thought I could finally get mii outfit B

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:28 am   Reply with quote

Shy guy bitch decided to change the word beach in it's name.
PSI and more    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

Um... Shy Guy Beach isn't THAT hard... You just have to see how the E. staff ghost does... Where are you having trouble. (By the way, do you need Mii outfit A to unlock B? It's that I have unlocked all staff ghosts without Mii Outfit A, and I don't have the B Outfit.)
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Light Prognosticus wrote:
Um... Shy Guy Beach isn't THAT hard... You just have to see how the E. staff ghost does... Where are you having trouble. (By the way, do you need Mii outfit A to unlock B? It's that I have unlocked all staff ghosts without Mii Outfit A, and I don't have the B Outfit.)
You haven't really done it yet. There are some that only LOOK like you did them, and rainbow road... that was tough too.

Oh, and I know how the e. ghost does it. I just can't play with man. drift. It's not my style.
PSI and more    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Toadette + Magikruiser

Toadette has the best off-road rating, as does the Magikruiser. You can plow through the water pretty easily and save your turbo boost to get across the gigantic patches of grass near the end.
Temple of I    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Toadette + Magikruiser

Toadette has the best off-road rating, as does the Magikruiser. You can plow through the water pretty easily and save your turbo boost to get across the gigantic patches of grass near the end.

And look at the world record and try to copy that. Helps a lot, I usually got around 10 seconds slower than the world record ghost, if I remember correctly.
Boo's Mansion    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

There's a shortcut that cuts through the water after the first long patch of grass. After then, make sure you hop over the little lines of water and watch out of parasols near the end. Try to use the left side of last lawn.
Wario Land Shop!    
LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

I did it on my first try with Baby Luigi+Magikrusier. It wasn't that hard since it's an easy stage.

The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Light Prognosticus wrote:
You haven't really done it yet. There are some that only LOOK like you did them, and rainbow road... that was tough too.

Oh, and I know how the e. ghost does it. I just can't play with man. drift. It's not my style.

Yup... Rainbow Road took me loads of tries. And maybe I'll check again if I got them all, but I'm almost sure I did.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii