digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

after much thought, i'm starting tonot like character stats
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

it forces quite a few people to force them to stop using their favorite character and go in the "pro's way"
now i'm not saying I stopped using my favorite character and took the path of a MKW pro, in fact, i'm starting to use whoever the hell i want. heck MKDD didn't have character stats, so why this?
recently i was on wifi, and i'm surprised to see BUNCH of Funky+Flame Flyer.

i'm gonna get flamed for this shitload ;;

Last edited by Small Sammer Guy on Sun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baby Shop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

It's totally not fair, especially since I loved Funky Kong BEFORE the game was released. That's...really unfortunate. vv

I use Funky because I like him, but no one would ever know that. I've always liked Daisy and Baby Daisy was really cuddly, but still no one would care. I feel like a jerk every time I use them. vv
Temple of I    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
It's totally not fair, especially since I loved Funky Kong BEFORE the game was released. That's...really unfortunate. vv

I use Funky because I like him, but no one would ever know that. I've always liked Daisy and Baby Daisy was really cuddly, but still no one would care. I feel like a jerk every time I use them. vv

wow...i kinda feel sorry for you D:
...i feel the opposite. recently i started using Bowser jr. as a med main because i think he's awesome, but now people see me as a nooby jerk because he's considered to be the "worst" character in the game due to horrid stats ;;

and recently i also started using Peach (i don't even know if she has good stats or not...)

Last edited by Small Sammer Guy on Sun May 25, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baby Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

I ignore the character stats and still use Dry Bones + Magikruiser as my main driving arsenal...but thats probably because I don't even know the character stats that well anyways...
Some store that sells shit    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:50 am   Reply with quote

I admit that I use Peach because of better Acceleration and Drift stats, but that's because it feels more comfortable driving. If I try to use a favourite character, I keep crashing into walls =\
Z.I.L.C.H.    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:18 am   Reply with quote

I don't even know what the character stats are.

I just go out there and use my favourited King Boo, Koopa Troopa and CFH. Ocasionally one of my retarded Miis for the lulz.

Though I lack Wi-Fi and I'm still so bad I have a hard time around 150cc D:

Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:21 am   Reply with quote

I just alternate Luigi/Mii/. =D

GACK ACK ACK ACK!

wat u say
Ph1r3 Mario

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 am   Reply with quote

I just love Rosalina.

Can't seem to play as anyone else, though. DX
Ph1r3 Market    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 am   Reply with quote

I use Dry Bowser and Wario all the time. I've never looked at the tier list, but I'm guessing that they're not too high up.
Shrowser's Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah... I get flamed all the time for using Baby Daisy and Daisy. The truth is, I've used Daisy in almost every Mario Game where you can use her. It's just not fair... D:
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

Actually. It's the vehicles that have "stats" not the character. If you look carefully, you'll see what I mean.
The BroBot Market    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:
Actually. It's the vehicles that have "stats" not the character. If you look carefully, you'll see what I mean.

Yes, but you have to explain why Funky Kong goes SLIGHTLY faster in the Offroader than King Boo.

Characters do have stats...and all of my favorites have good stats. ;.;
Temple of I    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

The stat boosts by the characters are still minor, but they are enough to make a difference.

Even if it was for the game-play depth, it's still an inconvenience.

I mean

3 LAPS
NO ITEMS
DAISY + DOLPHIN DASHER ONLY
RAINBOW ROAD
Wario Land Shop!    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser II wrote:

actually, each character have different stats that slightly raises the kart's stats.
i know i made a topic about the character stats before...i regret making that topic
Baby Shop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

I generally never knew that the characters had their own stats, of improving how they ride, until I started racing on a course with a friend. As, I was Luigi, and my friend was Peach, we were on Luigi's Circuit. We both did a wheelie, and I seemed to go much faster than my friend did. I generally thought that weight made a difference, but each character having their own added stats?

I will generally choose the character who appeals to me. For some reason, I won't look at the stats, but what ever character is my favorite.
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii