digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Catch Card Collectors.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Unfortunate Chantress
Nayelhsa

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am   Reply with quote

I love to collect the Catch Cards, I've got most of them, but I have a question that's been on my mind for sometime now.

I noticed this after Chapter 4, when you're eligible to go to Flopside. - The first place I went to was the card shop, ( this was actually my second time playing through the game ) and when I went to go look through their selection I noticed some famillar faces. Squirps on the more expensive side and some of the enemies you encounter on the way. I was wondering if after each chapter cards from that same chapter show up. I don't know this, because I've not started playing it for sometime now and I "accidently" skipped the process I was going to test. So I wanted a second opinion first. Is this true? And if so; if you miss collecting the cards from after the chapter you had just beaten; will they return?

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:29 am   Reply with quote

I love catch cards. My favorite one is for Francis.
The King's Chamber    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario