digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wart and K. Rool should've been in...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:06 am   Reply with quote

Glitz, please drop this. The reason people are ranting online is that there's no one who will actually listen IRL. Online, they feel that they are empowered by the masses agreeing with their opinion, it seeming more logical than what the game designers put into the game. That is the basis that all Kremling fanboys (myself included) go off of. And, let me tell you, it feels right.

Now, while you can disagree, all bashing an opinion will do is cause a flame war. Arguing with it is fun, as it ends up as an open discussion with all sides taking in for a free-for-all of opinions, but generally, bashing is bad, mm'k? Bashin's bad, mm'k?

Oh, and K. Rool is Nintendo sponsored (DK64 Reference). Can't argue with that. XD
Temple of I    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 am   Reply with quote

I just think nintendo doesn't do anything right anymore, because it's so much harder to make these new graphics, they get lazy, so I say drop the graphics, really. Keep gamecube graphics I say, they were good enough to play, and the games were still good. N64 needed a little touching on the graphics, and gcn games were still good gameplay.

Why not send an email to shiggy, and say you want wart, and K. Rool in the next mario kart, and actually do something, 'K... Rool. Lolpun.
PSI and more    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 am   Reply with quote

Or maybe get Namco-Bandai involved, and have them replace the babies with Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, the Ghost Clyde, and Agumon! That's right, AGUMON!

- Agumon, NOT Mametchi from the Tamagotchi games!

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 am   Reply with quote

Yoshiangemon, please be joking. PLEASE be joking. I don't want to loser 18,002 respect points from everyone when I say how terrible I think that idea is.
PSI and more    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote

If it were the console edition of the series, I would only be partially joking. However, in the Arcade GP games, the most part is true - Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Clyde are playable. However, in Arcade GP 2, Mametchi from Tamagotchi is playable. I just wish that Agumon would've been playable, but there already IS a Digimon Racing game for the GBA. Maybe if it were a part of a SECOND Mario Kart game for Wii, it might happen. Replace babies with Rookie Level Digimon like Agumon.

Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:51 am   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
If it were the console edition of the series, I would only be partially joking. However, in the Arcade GP games, the most part is true - Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Clyde are playable. However, in Arcade GP 2, Mametchi from Tamagotchi is playable. I just wish that Agumon would've been playable, but there already IS a Digimon Racing game for the GBA. Maybe if it were a part of a SECOND Mario Kart game for Wii, it might happen. Replace babies with Rookie Level Digimon like Agumon.
Shut up.

Just shut the hell up.

Nobody likes Agumon.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:
Shut up.

Just shut the hell up.

Nobody likes Agumon.

This. I'm sorry, but I really hate it when you go into these ramblings. We could be talking about dead babies, and you would come out and say something random about Sonic.

Also, I really like the roster... I have no problems with it. Dry Bowser is a little bit of a filler character though...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii