digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The character roster blows my mind.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

They took out a lot of characters featured in doucle dash, and any new ones are just... bleh. Rosalina was a good character, but only for Galaxy. NOT for anything else. And they really should have left Dry Bowser the heck alone.

Overall, I'm not really all that hyped about the selection of characters.
Pipe Land Goods    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

This phales
The BroBot Market    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

They only took out Paratroopa and Petey, but I wanted Petey back ;;
Also, ROB dammit.
The characters are okay in this game. They added another Kong at least. and IMO, I like the two new babies
Baby Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with the Dry Bowser part mainly because he isn't really worth the unlock, but what do you expect from Nintendo, or course there going to whore there recentest Mario platformer by putting Rosalina in the damn game. They sorta have been doing that since MK64 except mainly with stages not characters.
Some store that sells shit    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

I usually race with Baby Peach, because of her better voice. [Yoshi's Island DS version of her SCREAMS REAL LOUD!]
The BroBot Market    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
I agree with the Dry Bowser part mainly because he isn't really worth the unlock, but what do you expect from Nintendo, or course there going to whore there recentest Mario platformer by putting Rosalina in the damn game. They sorta have been doing that since MK64 except mainly with stages not characters.

Yeah, it used to be just the stages. How else could you explain Wario, Luigi, and DK appearing in Kart 64 when non of them even cameo'd in Mario 64?

And Baby Daisy is just... ugh. How desperate can they get?

Why not use their heads for once? Maybe we need to see an old face pop back up like Wart or something. I mean, they've done it before.
Pipe Land Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

Yeah, it used to be just the stages. How else could you explain Wario, Luigi, and DK appearing in Kart 64 when non of them even cameo'd in Mario 64?

Why not use their heads for once? Maybe we need to see an old face pop back up like Wart or something. I mean, they've done it before.

Him or Donkey Kong Jr since he hasn't been in a Mario Kart game since the original.
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

Him or Donkey Kong Jr since he hasn't been in a Mario Kart game since the original.

Purdy much. And why didn't I see King Boo? I know he was the same deal as Rosalina, but still, he was actually SUITED for spin-offs.
Pipe Land Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

Purdy much. And why didn't I see King Boo? I know he was the same deal as Rosalina, but still, he was actually SUITED for spin-offs.

He's in the game actually...one of the first people I unlocked.
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

He's in the game actually...one of the first people I unlocked.
That's why you can't trust Obama supporters. xD
The BroBot Market    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 am   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
They only took out Paratroopa and Petey, but I wanted Petey back ;;
Also, ROB dammit.
The characters are okay in this game. They added another Kong at least. and IMO, I like the two new babies
Petey was good, but who I really want back is Paratroopa. I can use Koopa Troopa instead still, but I'd prefer to use good old Paratroopa, RLY.

Additionally, there's only one new baby. The other one's featured in Yoshi's Island DS. Still, yeah, it's good that they added a new Kong, and to add up to it, it was Funky, and he pwnz; too bad he got overpowered.

But I do agree with other stuff that has been said here. Rosalina? DRY BOWSER? Ah, come on, why not some good old Wart?

Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:32 am   Reply with quote

It seems like many of you prefer the older characters than the newer ones? I feel that instead of adding new characters, and putting the old ones to a side, that they should put some of the older characters and not put in any (maybe they should do a few) characters.

I really enjoyed playing as Paratroopa and Petey Piranha in Mario Kart Double Dash, because they were quite unique in their own styles. (I had some sort of a style I had with each character and I found Paratroopa and Petey Piranha to have the greatest styles.)

I haven't played any of the handheld versions of Mario Kart, but it would be fun to play as R.O.B. or maybe as Wart. Though, I believe that Baby Peach and Baby Daisy, in my opinion, shouldn't have been added. I'm not sure what it is really, but for some reason, I'm not big fans of them.
Troopa's Treats    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote

Eh, noone has heard of wart. Bringing people back in brawl is okay because they have the trophy descriptions to tell you who the people are, but in mkwii, the younger peeplez who never played smb2 on vc would be "Who the heck is wart?"

Seriously, people are more likely to know about Rosalina, and Dry bowser than wart. Then for baby daisy, they'll understand, because it's... baby daisy.

Nintendo doesn't care abou the veterans. Just the new fans of Nintendo.
PSI and more    
lolz
Shrowser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 am   Reply with quote

You guys don't like Dry Bowser?
He's one of the *crag* best in the game. D:
Shrowser's Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:57 am   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
You guys don't like Dry Bowser?
He's one of the *crag* best in the game. D:
But they could have made him Wart, but with the same stats. Neutral
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii