digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote

As the three made their way to the left side of the town to search for Doopliss, Dimentio couldn't help but wonder if something had perhaps happened to the Duplighost that had apparantly caused Jessica and Sam so much trouble. "So what is the plan if we are unable to locate Doopliss?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:35 am   Reply with quote

Sam had clearly looked for someone before."If we don't find him,we try to find places he would go." he suggested to the group.
Gemstone Goods    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

[[You guys do role play waaaaaay too fast. 4 1/2 pages in one day?]]

[[And as for Doopliss copying her; He just copied her, he didn't attempt to steal her identity. He's still a duplighost. He can do that.]]

[[But back to your role playing too fast. Now what the hell am I supposed to do? Make this all about me, and send you guys on a wild goose chase? I was going to go back to the house, and try and meet up with Dimentio, but I guess you guys intercepted him, so now I've got no choice but to 'be lost' just so you two can move the story along in your two-line posts dragging Dimentio behind.]]

[[/rant]]
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

(( Sorry, there really much wasn't much to post about. And, really, when there isn't anything to post about, two-line posts start happening.

Dimentio wasn't doing much, so we just decided to follow Doopliss around... and anyway, if we had completely changed everything you might have gotten lost in some weird plot twist.

Nonetheless, we'll try and slow it down from now on, 'kay? ))

Last edited by Abstract on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
some shop lol    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

Back in the flying castle, Bowser looked left and right to see if anybody was in the room, he observed the window, and was sure he could see another world.

"Hmmm..." Bowser thought, before screaming. "KKKAAAAMMMYYY!"
Toad House    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

(Doopliss, you could still come to the house, we haven't left yet, kind of...)
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play