digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Moonlit beach
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

*She spoke aloud, again*
Will you take, from me?
Junk shop    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
*A girl slowly rose from the ocean* ...
*He would hear a voice in his head, but it would seem not to come from anywhere*
Your heart is impure...

"Heart? What heart? I'm born of hatred and sustained by such. I'm more than impure. In fact, impure is insulting. I request an apology."
... You are impure. You are beyond impure. You are very pure... with impurity...

Zeromus decided it would be best to ignore Alexander for the time being as that would eventually lead to a derail. "That is true. Apology accepted."
You are... proud of your impurity.
Do you wish to take, from me?

Last edited by Zeromus/Terrus on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

"Ahh, what a nice shore." The Air Marshal said, only wearing a pair of shorts, a shirt, and a mask, while carrying a few bags. "If this is the place for getting away from Fassad, I might as well enjoy it." He said. He unpacked a recliner and an umbrella and a laptop from his bags and relaxed there. He glanced at Zeromus and Alexander, but didn't mind them as long as they didn't disrupt his off-time. "Hehehe."
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

Many have taken from me, and did not ask. I do not mind... as long as they treat me right. But I have been abused by many...
I've became sick with the many things they've dumped into me... and I've became entangled with the things they've thrown in me. My friends who live in me have been dying... very fast. I am... disappointed.
Junk shop    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Many have taken from me, and did not ask. I do not mind... as long as they treat me right. But I have been abused by many...
I've became sick with the many things they've dumped into me... and I've became entangled with the things they've thrown in me. My friends who live in me have been dying... very fast. I am... disappointed.

"...Why do I care?"
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:

"...Why do I care?"
... You are very rude. You make me sad...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Zeromus, being a prick as usual. And you say I'm one?"
The Town of Lix    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

The figure silently watched.
The Carmadox Party    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Zeromus, being a prick as usual. And you say I'm one?"
It is hard to tell the nature of someone... but something within me tells me that you are impure... unfit for it.
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

"You've become sick and entangled because of all the things dumped and thrown in you, and your friends who live and you are dieing...Oh no. Uhh, water lady, whoever you are, I'm not one of those guys who kills whales or has large amounts of garbage and sewage dumped into any bodies of water. That's wrong, ehh heh."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:

"...Why do I care?"
... You are very rude. You make me sad...

"Not answering a question is ruder."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Pigmask Air Marshal wrote:
"You've become sick and entangled because of all the things dumped and thrown in you, and your friends who live and you are dieing...Oh no. Uhh, water lady, whoever you are, I'm not one of those guys who kills whales or has large amounts of garbage and sewage dumped into any bodies of water. That's wrong, ehh heh."
Your heart had been plagued by a darkness... this saddens me as well...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, I am pure Hope. The ability to do what I want comes from my drive to do so. How can I be impure, then?
The Town of Lix    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote

Rain Hino tried gliding across the shoreline, right where the water broke and recdeded from the shore. She felt right when she was in the air.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
Oh, I am pure Hope. The ability to do what I want comes from my drive to do so. How can I be impure, then?
Perhaps... the impurity of others has became dependent on your purity... making me unable to see your purity.
However, I can't accept you...
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic