digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Cave of Mirrors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

"Stop that before I frappé your mind."
"Oh great, god-like entities. I hate gods in all their forms."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

Not helping jerk is not helping!
*She jumped out of the way of a lightning bolt*
It's not like I CHOSE to be a goddess! *She got struck by a bolt of lightning*
Grah, dammit! *She jumped out of the way of another bolt, only to hit the side of the cave* NNnna... I hate everything right now...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

GOODY GOO-Oh...so you're that being thing, then. And you'd better sever that link before I frappé your body. thought Gilgamesh, near enough to the group.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

"How pathetic. You wouldn't even be worth my time if I decided to kill you. Also, thanks for the compliment. Maybe I'll help a little later."
"Frappé my body? I'd love to see you try. No really, I would."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

*The doppleganger came down for another slash while Tsuki was disorientated*
Wait... everything that is ME... *In her left hand, Black's aegis Shield, which she had gotten from Black's will, had appeared. The doppleganger did not have this*
Ah ha, you just lost~ *She blocked the slash, and then quickly sent a single bolt down onto the doppleganger, the first, and only hit Tsuki had done to it, other then the shield blocking which stunned it, making the Doppleganger explode. A purple shard fell to the ground* ... This isn't funny in any way at all...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

Fine then, thought Gilgamesh as a brief, sudden flash enveloped him. He was now in fairly ornate, golden armor.

"Need a little help?"
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

No. It's just a cruel joke... I've been needing to do such things as this many times before, I'm fine.
*She kicked the shard* I hate this so much. Just, WHY me? Now, how much longer do I wait for the next one? A day? A month? A year? A century?
Junk shop    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

"How pathetic. I could have taken on a doppelganger of myself, and won quite easily, without any weapons. Haven't you ever heard of the magic of Destruction?"
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh, in a fairly sneaky maneuver, tried to slide around the group to grab the ccrystal shard. In his ornate golden armor.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

"Excuse me? Are you trying to be sneaky while wearing golden armor? Did you get dropped on the head as a child?"
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
"How pathetic. I could have taken on a doppelganger of myself, and won quite easily, without any weapons. Haven't you ever heard of the magic of Destruction?"
Let me tell you something RIGHT now, Mr. Slick-ass!
That thing was comprised of EVERY memory, including my fighting tactics I have EVER made, and it's reflexes are FIVE THOUSAND TIMES my own. I doubt you'd be able to survive even one hit of your own doppleganger. Think about it, it can cast anything you can tive thousand times quicker, and it knows everything you know. And besides, Destruction doesn't work on something like that, or something like me, trust me, I've tried. I've tried many times.
But please, do try, please...
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
Gilgamesh, in a fairly sneaky maneuver, tried to slide around the group to grab the ccrystal shard. In his ornate golden armor.
You can keep it. It's nothing more then the remains of a tumor for me, really.
It's not worth much either...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

And so, Gilgamesh continued to try getting the shard.

[s]Does he succeed? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[s]
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
That thing was comprised of EVERY memory, including my fighting tactics I have EVER made, and it's reflexes are FIVE THOUSAND TIMES my own. I doubt you'd be able to survive even one hit of your own doppleganger. Think about it, it can cast anything you can tive thousand times quicker, and it knows everything you know. And besides, Destruction doesn't work on something like that, or something like me, trust me, I've tried. I've tried many times.

"That is a simple solution. I do not exist as a living being, nor as dead. I mock the laws of the living. I can take a massive amount of damage and flick it off. A doppleganger is a physical manifestation, born through a type of Creation. And anything that was Created can be Destroyed."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:

"That is a simple solution. I do not exist as a living being, nor as dead. I mock the laws of the living. I can take a massive amount of damage and flick it off. A doppleganger is a physical manifestation, born through a type of Creation. And anything that was Created can be Destroyed."
Actually, that doppleganger was part of me, so, if you exist, it can too. Although, a doppleganger like that can never exist for anyone except me. ONLY. ME.
JUST. ME.
WHY. ME.
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic