digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MASKLESS METAKNIGHT!!!!!1!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Popple wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Tyler wrote:
no, that's nigga.

What you said is racist.
No, nigger and nigga are the same word, amazingly. Just becuase people play around with the pronunciation doesn't mean it's a different word.

As George Carlin himself said it, there is nothing wrong with the word "nigger" if you use it in context.

I'm just screwing with you guys anyway.

No, you're just a hypocritical ass hole.
Funny you mention that...

HEY!

I'm an asshole, but I have *crag* standards damn it.

Most of the *crag* on this site can't even say that.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:46 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
no, that's nigga.

What you said is racist.
By the way, not to defend myself ('cause, you know, I did)...

But you're complaining about my use of "nigger", when this topic is already blatantly exaggerating stereotypes surrounding black people? It was racist to begin with.
Console Merchandise    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

Cherry wrote:
Tyler wrote:
no, that's nigga.

What you said is racist.
By the way, not to defend myself ('cause, you know, I did)...

But you're complaining about my use of "nigger", when this topic is already blatantly exaggerating stereotypes surrounding black people? It was racist to begin with.
Yep, melon and chicken drumsticks. AND BLACK META NITE. AND A BITCHIN' HAT. And some sweet grillz.Shifty
penis    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 am   Reply with quote

Quote:
No, nigger and nigga are the same word, amazingly. Just becuase people play around with the pronunciation doesn't mean it's a different word.

As George Carlin himself said it, there is nothing wrong with the word "nigger" if you use it in context.

Outdated definition. Today, most individuals would agree with Tyler's (Even though using the word either way is wrong, in my opinion.)

Cherry wrote:
[color]
But you're complaining about my use of "nigger", when this topic is already blatantly exaggerating stereotypes surrounding black people? It was racist to begin with.[/color]

Then why isn't this topic striked and locked? You guys were ready to pounce on Popple's other work, but not this (Which is far more worthy of being striked than those.) Even if this is another of Popple's "testing the mods" topics, it is, without a doubt, inappropriate for this site.
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:36 pm   Reply with quote

Nanaki wrote:
Quote:

Outdated definition. Today, most individuals would agree with Tyler's (Even though using the word either way is wrong, in my opinion.)

Cherry wrote:
[color]
But you're complaining about my use of "nigger", when this topic is already blatantly exaggerating stereotypes surrounding black people? It was racist to begin with.[/color]

Then why isn't this topic striked and locked?

Simple.
People found this refuge in audacity.
It's so offensive it ISN'T offensive to most.
Gemstone Goods    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

I think its pretty obvious why I locked this.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations