digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What happens when you eat a trial stew?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

i like poison shrooms!
THEY ARE TASTY!
*Dies from a pioson shroom)
Junk shop    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Trial stew. Ah good time, good times. Almost tried it once. So tempted...so...tempted...but I didn't. Then I got my friend to try it on his game while he was fighting the Shadow Quenn. After that he lost. It was funny. Razz
Dimension C    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Trial stew. Ah good time, good times. Almost tried it once. So tempted...so...tempted...but I didn't. Then I got my friend to try it on his game while he was fighting the Shadow Quenn. After that he lost. It was funny. Razz

Ooh, that would really suck... Twisted Evil
Buzzy Mart    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

teh descript in thousand year door is "wonderful food cooked by Zess T. yields incredible results!"

teh item is actually complete pwnage if you equip your yoshi a mega rush P and tons of power rushs Ps. UBER PWNAGE. just follow up with a jammin jelly, have no life shrooms, and have many dried shrooms to heal after battle so he stays at one. very handy.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario