digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dimentio...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Champiness wrote:
Parabuzzy Queen wrote:
Intriguing, intriguing...

Has anyone else read the SPM fanfic Flipflop? It gives a pretty good explanation.

Could you post a link to the story? I tried googling it and couldn't find it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3513971/1/FlipFlop

There ya go. It's weird. Imagine some sort of cross between Sailor Moon and SPM.

Still, it's worth a read.
Buzzy Mart    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Wow...just...wow...
darkzero's Bargain shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

Ohnoez, more big words. XD

Huh...I never really thought about that stuff, too busy being obsessive over the game. XD

I've skimmed FlipFlop, but I still have to read it fully. I read what's been made of FlopFlip. XD

Yup...
Cashplx Land!    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

So...is that it?
Dimension C    
Whah hah hah hah Whack!
Whacka
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
There are some mysteries around Dimentio, like, where did he come from, and how does he know what is written in the DP? I thought up some answers and I want to know what you guys think.

If Count Bleck is the only person who reads the Dark Prognosticus, and keeps it with him at all times, how does Dimentio know it is written that Luigi is the ideal host for the Chaos Heart? My answer is that he was actually a member of the tribe of Drakness and is the actuall author of the Dark Prognosticus. Think about it. He is 500 years old, the same time that the DP was written...I think. This would also explain how he was able to come to count bleck all on his own. Noboby but the ancients and the tribe of darkness can use the dimensional flipping technique, except for mario because he was taught it. So that SHOULD make it that only Count Bleck, Merlon, Merlee, Merluvlee, Bestovious, and Mario can use said tecnique. However, Diemtnio can use this tecnique as well. Also, if he was a member of the tribe of Darkness, this could explain how Tippi knew him from somewhere. It is possible that if he were a member of the tribe of darkness, Tippi would have seen him mabey on her way to visit with Count Bleck. It is also shrouded for only an instant that Dimentio may have had some connection with Count Blecks father. In one of the cut scenes, Dimentio asks Count Bleck if he knows thename, Blumiere *I probably spelt it wrong*, and then staes that Tippi said the name. However, he is never around when tippi ever thinks or says the name Blumiere. Perhaps Dimentio was called upon Blumiere's father to use some sort of magic to banish Timpani. This would also explain why Tippi said that she knew Dimentio from somewhere, and how he knew Blumiere's name without ever hearing it throughout the course of the game. He also stated that the pixil butterfly said Blumiere to feed on Count Blecks emotions, causing him to feel weak. But, how would he know about Count Bleck and Tippi, when the only people that knew about them was Count Bleck himself, Tippi, and Nastasia? This is just some thouhts I put together when I was bored, tell me what you think.

And if you could answer a question for me, How do you say Dimentio's name. Do you say it, Dimentio, or, Dimenchio. Which way?!

Whacka-Doo! I found it rather suspicious that it would mention Dimentio and compliment him in that way. Personally, I belive that he did he write the Dark Prognosticus.
Whacka-Doo?    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario