digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

takky's request thread =3(see 1st post)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 am   Reply with quote

Then draw Giratina.
This is Giratina:
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 am   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
Please draw my avatar, if you like. Jr. Troopa.

He's a le tired, leave him alone.
Hell    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:27 am   Reply with quote

Ok then When your ready, Mind if you draw Peach in Luigi's clothes? I'll pay ya.
Paper Peach's Shop    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:51 am   Reply with quote

kay, after paper peach no moar for a while. Takkun and I are ttly gonna have our hands full tomorrow and GITDWN2BZNESS lol wut?

Yes, I can do this. Without me you wouldn't have him
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
takkun

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

i'm awake =)

...but i'm heading off to work soon. =/ I'll work on the rest when I get back.

Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

Can you draw me with Weas Mitri and jimbob (If you know what GEOWeasel is)
Nario's Shop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

So you want something to draw? How about this...

A field of grass... And in it, there would be a rather disgruntled-looking humanoid creature with rather rough skin that seems kinda similar to that of a starfish. The creature appears to have fallen to the ground on its head (most of its anger being because of falling to the ground rather than because of any pain). The creature would also be naked and have the anatomy of a Ken doll (no genitals)...

Nearby, there would be a rather beautiful creature that seems to be a cross between a flower and a woman lying in the grass. Her skin is a beautiful green in color. Her hair resembles plant roots and seem to be drawing various nutrients out of the ground. Her body has flower petals protruding from it to form a nice dress. She's staring at the sight above her and smiles...

Next to her, there is what looks to be a human nerd/geek. He's clothed in a simply t-shirt. His skin is rather pale. He's peeking out from a hole in the ground at the flower girl next to him lovingly...

Above them, is what appears to be an upside-down island that's floating in the air. The shape of this island appears to be rather similar to that of a pancake with a few lumps. It's not a very big island though. There is grass on this island as well (the grass is the only thing about it that gives the impression that it's upside down). There is a small bit of water between the floating upside-down island and the ground. The water seems to be unsure of whether to fall towards the floating island or the ground...

On the underside of the island (the part facing towards the ground below), there is a creature in a blue robe. The robe hides much of his body, and even the hood conceals all of his face except for two glowing green eyes and a few horns/tentacles/teeth/fingers/feet/redundant organs poking out. Just the body parts that can be seen poking out from underneath the robe would make one both terrified of and curious about what else is underneath it. The creature seems to be laughing at the guy with starfish skin who had been on the island until he had jumped a little too high (or low depending on your perspective) and escaped the island's gravitational pull and landed on the ground below rather hard...

In the background, the sky is a rather strange shade of green. The clouds are different shades of brown. There is no sun though.

Think you could draw that? I'll understand if you decline though.
Shop #42    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:

A field of grass... And in it, there would be a rather disgruntled-looking humanoid creature with rather rough skin that seems kinda similar to that of a starfish. The creature appears to have fallen to the ground on its head (most of its anger being because of falling to the ground rather than because of any pain). The creature would also be naked and have the anatomy of a Ken doll (no genitals)...

Nearby, there would be a rather beautiful creature that seems to be a cross between a flower and a woman lying in the grass. Her skin is a beautiful green in color. Her hair resembles plant roots and seem to be drawing various nutrients out of the ground. Her body has flower petals protruding from it to form a nice dress. She's staring at the sight above her and smiles...

Next to her, there is what looks to be a human nerd/geek. He's clothed in a simply t-shirt. His skin is rather pale. He's peeking out from a hole in the ground at the flower girl next to him lovingly...

Above them, is what appears to be an upside-down island that's floating in the air. The shape of this island appears to be rather similar to that of a pancake with a few lumps. It's not a very big island though. There is grass on this island as well (the grass is the only thing about it that gives the impression that it's upside down). There is a small bit of water between the floating upside-down island and the ground. The water seems to be unsure of whether to fall towards the floating island or the ground...

On the underside of the island (the part facing towards the ground below), there is a creature in a blue robe. The robe hides much of his body, and even the hood conceals all of his face except for two glowing green eyes and a few horns/tentacles/teeth/fingers/feet/redundant organs poking out. Just the body parts that can be seen poking out from underneath the robe would make one both terrified of and curious about what else is underneath it. The creature seems to be laughing at the guy with starfish skin who had been on the island until he had jumped a little too high (or low depending on your perspective) and escaped the island's gravitational pull and landed on the ground below rather hard...

In the background, the sky is a rather strange shade of green. The clouds are different shades of brown. There is no sun though.

0___o
Junk shop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

0___o
Amazed that I could describe it in so much detail? Or is it how strange you think the picture would look? It is based off of my own little world.
Shop #42    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

MM, no more requests. >_> I'm afraid of releasing a fangame here becuase everybody is a selfish slob.
Hell    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:

That sounds really... interesting. I'm tempted to try to draw it. o_0
I mean, I probably won't, but still.

Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

When you're done serving up hot and fresh art for these guys, I'll make a request. Until then, I am simply forced to wonder what's for dinner...
rawrshop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Try Vaati wearing cool armor.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:18 am   Reply with quote

takkun wrote:
i'm awake =)

...but i'm heading off to work soon. =/ I'll work on the rest when I get back.

OMG, IT'S ADORABLE!! Kirby rules.
Paper Peach's Shop    
takkun

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

fgsfds

Sorry I didn't do anything like I said I would yesterday. But yesterday was just... ugh.

Like Shaymin said I'll finish up all the requests up to paper peach, and if I start to feel better after I'm done with them I'll take some more requests... =(

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations