digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I ask of you digibuttians.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

My beliefs are that everything has a reason for happening...

I do not believe in chance. When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships I do not see coincidence. I see providence. I see purpose...

What happened, happened and could not have happened any other way.

Yes, those last twp are quotes from Morpheus from The Matrix Reloaded.

The reason for any given die roll's result is the way the die was being held, the trajectory the die was thrown, the power it was thrown with, the shape and mass of the die, the movement and density of the air, and the height that it was thrown from and maybe a few other factors that I didn't think of. As long as those things are known, it's completely possible to figure out which side of the die landed face up. If those things remain constant each time the die is thrown, then each throw will give the same result.
Shop #42    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

In my town, basically everyone is a christian, like me. Seeing all different religions here kind of surprises me. Laughing
Pipe Land Goods    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Noir Harlequin wrote:
Issun-San wrote:
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. 'nuff said.

There's an article that I've read, talking about there have been homosexual relations between male sheep/rams. This doesn't explain how homosexuality is not a natural thing, if animals without the same superior thinking as humans have are screwing others of the same sex.

There are homosexual relations between penguins too. And bonobos. Bonobos just have sex as a generic means of communication, it isn't special or dirty or for mating or anything. Like, hey, I'm gonna have sex with you, regardless of your gender, to let you know I found a new watering hole. 'Cause that's how we do it here.

Know what? I need a little box of toy elephants to destroy when I get all pissed off at "it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" people.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion