digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Power of Idiocy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
....emo thoughts...also they give hardly any hard homework mor any at all.. Smile

homework never was, never is, and never will be hard.

That doesn't mean I want to do 2 hours of photo-copying a book.

It's *crag* labor.

Added commas.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Winry wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
....emo thoughts...also they give hardly any hard homework mor any at all.. Smile

homework never was, never is, and never will be hard.

That doesn't mean I want to do 2 hours of photo-copying a book.

It's *crag* labor.

Added commas.

Jashuamuffin rocks!
Alchemy slam.    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

Not Joshua muffin

Josh a muffin
Joshamuffin
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

I'd probably do terribly at that school. I'm more of a test guy. I go to class, take naps while the teacher is yapping, and do about half of my homework. Then when a test comes, I take my text book and flip through pages rapidly while trying to get the my supposed photographic memory put to work until the test is handed out. Then I get a perfect score on the test.

I mostly rely on the fact that the tests I take make up half of my final grade for the six-week grading period.

I'm mostly just lazy when it comes to homework. If I have to do homework in college, I'll probably try to make a computer program to do most of the work for me. I'm just the kind of guy who uses my smarts to give me more opportunities to be lazy.
Shop #42    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
I'd probably do terribly at that school. I'm more of a test guy. I go to class, take naps while the teacher is yapping, and do about half of my homework. Then when a test comes, I take my text book and flip through pages rapidly while trying to get the my supposed photographic memory put to work until the test is handed out. Then I get a perfect score on the test.

I mostly rely on the fact that the tests I take make up half of my final grade for the six-week grading period.

I'm mostly just lazy when it comes to homework. If I have to do homework in college, I'll probably try to make a computer program to do most of the work for me. I'm just the kind of guy who uses my smarts to give me more opportunities to be lazy.

I love you

in a friendly way

<3
rawrshop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

I love you

in a friendly way

<3
I'm like Shikamaru from Naruto. Homework is just too troublesome.
Shop #42    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

I love you

in a friendly way

<3
I'm like Shikamaru from Naruto. Homework is just too troublesome.
I was just about to say that.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

I'm like naruto always getting in trouble and negglected.
Alchemy slam.    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm   Reply with quote

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
I'm like naruto always getting in trouble and negglected.

That's because you like Naruto. <_<
Hell    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:12 am   Reply with quote

Wow. I'm glad I'm not you. But I'm sure that makes you feel so much better, doesn't it? ^_^

Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Most awesome pic ever. [/derail]

Truman > Chrisman
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:14 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
Great.

My school is trying to make itself better.

First we have these imaginary "houses"... they're imaginary, because the majority of kids have a maximum of one teacher from their "house". I'm not gonna explain what houses are, but if you read Harry Potter, I guess you have some sort of idea.

Second, we have the "POWER OF I". Incomplete work is not accepted. If we forget so much as one problem, we don't get a real grade... we get an I on that assignment.

If we get an I on any assignment, all extra credit is void, and we can't pass the class until we complete that assignment.

I don't know what the school administrators are thinking... but they're putting us through all the "NEW AND IMPROVED" ideas on how to make schools better.

They call it IMPROVEMENT. I call it IDIOCY.

Knowing the kids in my school, at least 80% will be staying after class each day trying to get work done, and I'll have to stay after my fair share as well... it's stupid.

If you're so lazy that you can't do one problem, then you DESERVE to flunk!
Bowser'z!    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Winry wrote:
Great.

First we have these imaginary "houses"... they're imaginary, because the majority of kids have a maximum of one teacher from their "house". I'm not gonna explain what houses are, but if you read Harry Potter, I guess you have some sort of idea.

Second, we have the "POWER OF I". Incomplete work is not accepted. If we forget so much as one problem, we don't get a real grade... we get an I on that assignment.

If we get an I on any assignment, all extra credit is void, and we can't pass the class until we complete that assignment.

I don't know what the school administrators are thinking... but they're putting us through all the "NEW AND IMPROVED" ideas on how to make schools better.

Knowing the kids in my school, at least 80% will be staying after class each day trying to get work done, and I'll have to stay after my fair share as well... it's stupid.

WRONG

This about it. If you skip one little 2 point problem, that shouldn't make you flunk. With this system, it makes you flunk.

Last edited by Joshamuffin on Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
C.A.T
Yours Truly
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 90 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

woah your school sounds hellish, But hopefully you find a loophole in the system.
Meow shop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Winry wrote:
Great.

WRONG

This about it. If you skip one little 2 point problem, that shouldn't make you flunk. Whith this system, it makes you flunk.

If you can't do one little 2 point problem, you NEED to flunk!
Bowser'z!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion