digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I got drawn at school today.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

I only have one thing to say...

WTF YOU CAN PLAY DS AT SCHOOL, I HATE JOO!
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

I'd get totally failed and given 2-hour detention if I did anything besides gym in gym class.

I am so used to having things hit me in the head/face/other places that I don't even flinch any more either. Mad
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I only have one thing to say...

WTF YOU CAN PLAY DS AT SCHOOL, I HATE JOO!

That's because there were no teachers watching my area.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
Piccolo the Pixl wrote:
A soccer ball was kicked hard against my head and I didn't feel anything.

>_>

Because your a hard head

@muffinguy~ Now that I think about it...your weird for not moving out of the way when the ball was coming. Why didn't you stop the slow ball before it hit you instead of looking liek a dork and not reacting to it at all?

it makes you look cool and moody thats what happend to me. A football flew through the air and hit me in the stomach hard and I didn't even flinch then all these girls came and said I wass manl for not even feeling pain but in about 1 month the chick magnet wares off Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Alchemy slam.    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:34 pm   Reply with quote

No, it makes you look retarded Confused
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:
Gear wrote:
Piccolo the Pixl wrote:
A soccer ball was kicked hard against my head and I didn't feel anything.

>_>

Because your a hard head

@muffinguy~ Now that I think about it...your weird for not moving out of the way when the ball was coming. Why didn't you stop the slow ball before it hit you instead of looking liek a dork and not reacting to it at all?

it makes you look cool and moody thats what happend to me. A football flew through the air and hit me in the stomach hard and I didn't even flinch then all these girls came and said I wass manl for not even feeling pain but in about 1 month the chick magnet wares off Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

They probably flocked to you because they thought that you had rock-hard abs since you didn't move when it hit you. I'll admit to doing that once...
The Shop on a Hill    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Some girl in my Broadcasting class drew a picture of me with hearts surrounding it, and left it on my desk. I don't know whether to be creeped out, flattered... or both.
Dimension D    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Some girl in my Broadcasting class drew a picture of me with hearts surrounding it, and left it on my desk. I don't know whether to be creeped out, flattered... or both.

Looks like you've got a stalker on your hands. Go out with her if she's hot.

Last year I was accused of stalking this guy in the grade lower than me. I didn't even really know him.
The Shop on a Hill    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:17 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Good thing it was volley ball practice. I was remember a time when I was in gym just playing with an ocarina I had (a replica of the OoT that I bought online). All of a sudden, a basketball hits me in the head. I drop the ocarina which then begins bouncing down the bleachers. I remember my thoughts as it tumbled down being "PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! CRAP!" I ended up getting a headache later, and had a broken ocarina. It was a Thursday in November when it happened and it rained as I walked back to home. and to quote Arthur Dent...
Arthur Dent wrote:
It must be a Thursday. I never quite got the hang of Thursdays.
i own one of those! its an ocarina of time styled..not the fairy ocarina
Megatropolis    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

hyper metal sonic wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Good thing it was volley ball practice. I was remember a time when I was in gym just playing with an ocarina I had (a replica of the OoT that I bought online). All of a sudden, a basketball hits me in the head. I drop the ocarina which then begins bouncing down the bleachers. I remember my thoughts as it tumbled down being "PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! *whew* PLEASE DON'T BREAK! CRAP!" I ended up getting a headache later, and had a broken ocarina. It was a Thursday in November when it happened and it rained as I walked back to home. and to quote Arthur Dent...
Arthur Dent wrote:
It must be a Thursday. I never quite got the hang of Thursdays.
i own one of those! its an ocarina of time styled..not the fairy ocarina
You got one of the ones from here too?
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion