digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I CAN HAS AN IDEA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
I'm going to post wherever the hell I want, miss priss, whether it's "better" to post in the other forums or not. If I'm not interested in it, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN IT!!

I won't post in forums that are boring.
>_> look, I've told people this a thousand times and I'll say it to you I guess:

The world doesn't revolve around you! and you called Nastisa "miss priss"? Yeah you should go look in a mirror. SO GET THIS CHIP OFF OF YOUR SHOULDER!!!

Geez.

Anywho I support this idea.
Anime and Image Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
rawrskey wrote:
I'm going to post wherever the hell I want, miss priss, whether it's "better" to post in the other forums or not. If I'm not interested in it, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN IT!!

>_> look, I've told people this a thousand times and I'll say it to you I guess:

The world doesn't revolve around you! and you called Nastisa "miss priss"? Yeah you should go look in a mirror. SO GET THIS CHIP OFF OF YOUR SHOULDER!!!

Geez.

<3
The Carmadox Party    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:03 pm   Reply with quote

No don't get rid of them. plx
Some store that sells shit    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
rawrskey wrote:

Geez.

NEHHHH

NEHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU'RE NOT BREATHING ON ME THE RIGHT WAY STOP IT

NEHHHHHHH
rawrshop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
rawrskey wrote:

Geez.

NEHHHH

NEHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU'RE NOT BREATHING ON ME THE RIGHT WAY STOP IT

NEHHHHHHH
That was so immature...>_>
Anime and Image Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

This idea is stupid, why would we do that. Those two forums are the only source of spam and crap flooding out of the forums and keeping all of the others inactive in boring. All these members getting famous because they post a bunch of ignorant shit and then corrupting other members, turning them towards their habits. Not to mention the well thought out and very tasteful youtube shit that has been coming out of all this instead of quality works of video that could actually pull some new members in. I mean *crag*, you take away those two forums for one day you might as well kiss Digibutter goodbye.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
This idea is stupid, why would we do that. Those two forums are the only source of spam and crap flooding out of the forums and keeping all of the others inactive in boring. All these members getting famous because they post a bunch of ignorant shit and then corrupting other members, turning them towards their habits. Not to mention the well thought out and very tasteful youtube shit that has been coming out of all this instead of quality works of video that could actually pull some new members in. I mean *crag*, you take away those two forums for one day you might as well kiss Digibutter goodbye.
>_> That was a little harsh...
Anime and Image Shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Popple wrote:
>_> That was a little harsh...

He's right, but it was kind of harsh.
Andy's Shack    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

I kinda like off topic cause you can talk bout everything, and it can just be,"my cat is wierd"
Or,
"I feel sick"
But rpot is, "jsdfsdkjhdfjjh"
TWEWY Pins    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, okay, fine. Instead of taking away both of them, only RPOT will be taken away for a day. Some people just lurk in RPOT all day long, and that bothers me. A lot.
Nastasia's Shop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Then they'll just go to OT and do the same thing. The only solution is to destroy both completely and then let them lose on parties.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

I only like RPOT so much, because we can use Alternate Characters. IMO, it's boring to have to post as the same person all the time...I like to pretend to be someone else, you know?

We can do that in the regualr RP forum, but none of the plots there, besides the one already loaded with pages, spark my interest. Neutral

But, I support this idea. I feel addicted to OT and RPOT, it'd be nice to be blocked off from them a day. :3
Cashplx Land!    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

You know we have a chat box now, it's basically a new OT. I say scrap them both.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

Heh...yeah, funny story....
No.

PC Gamer
Alexio
Vampire

HP: 15 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

But I feel so left out without a Wii =[.
Shop of Alex    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback