digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Defiled Tile Pool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

On the opposite shore from where Dark Ultimario stood, a swirling vortex opened up, and out hopped Paxton and a few of the Brotherhood Officers. Taking a quick look around at the surrounding land, Paxton sighed before his gaze locked on the small remaining bit of water in the Pool itself.

There...
The Domain of Secrets    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario came out of the vortex as well, apparently ending a frontflip. Which he landed perfectly. He then spotted the small blue dome inside what was once filled with water. He pointed to it.

"Is that one of those parts of his soul? I feel quite a bit of power coming from it..."

Dark Ultimario had apparently come upon some action right after arriving. He must have some good timing. After that thought, he teleported right over to the newcomers.

"Ah, what do we have here? Ultimario...and I think I recognize another two of you. You're the ones in that feeble resistance against Tim, right?

You really should have picked a better location. So predictable, choosing one of the only spots not taken over by him."

"We meet again, Dark...and how do you know about where the resistance's location?"

"Simple. I followed you there through that convenient little portal they made. Of course, if I hadn't been given that lead I'd have still found it very quickly."

"..."
Ultimario Mart!    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Anti was automatically teleported away by an Anti-Dimension Defense System, thus removing him from the topic.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Lord Rattata
Mysterious Guy

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

Mysterious Guy stood on the blue island and watched, for he had not seen or been informed of Tim until now.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati appeared out of the shadows and was standing near Paxton.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

Tim wrote:
I have some good news. Now that we have located the actual resistance base, we should be able to crush them like insects. Prepare yourselves for a massacre... this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Dark Ultimario, due to how he was created, already had a link with Tim. Both beings of negative thoughts were...connected. This allowed for easy communication between the two, especially since Tim is everywhere. Dark had received this message with ease.

He gave a psychic response to Tim, one that would be very difficult to intercept, in part due to the extremely short distance (literally: the air he's breathing is technically part of Tim).

"Excellent. So...while they're out on some quest to collect nine...things that revive somebody, we can attack their underprotected base. Just say the word, and I'll be right over to join in the bloodbath."
Ultimario Mart!    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus gave Paxton a tap on the shoulder. "Pardon, but you wouldn't happen to know what THAT is, whould you?" THAT meant the fragment of Black's soul.
NON BANNER    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

*Mezmerane simply looked around abit.*
Woah, a possible fight scene already?
*More obsidian began to form, a cloak appearing over the now humanoid glass figure before teleporting towards those allied with Tim.*
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

"Zeromus, clearly you haven't discerned it's identity yet? There's only one sorcerer who has been here long enough that is capable of such magic. In short, he was a God. Nothing more, nothing less."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Zeromus, clearly you haven't discerned it's identity yet? There's only one sorcerer who has been here long enough that is capable of such magic. In short, he was a God. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And how exactly does that answer my question?"
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Deduction. We haven't seen this figure around, which leaves four distinct possibilities. The first is rather unlikely, and it's that he's dead. Judging from that power, unlikely. Two, he left the Bitlands. Not so likely, seeing as how this place is pretty much a magical wasteland, filled with the stuff. Three, he's in hiding. Again, seeming from his abilities, he would be around. Four, he's sealed. That also explains that, being his essence. It's probably something needed to bring him back. That's why you are here, right?" Alexander asked, aiming the last question at Paxton.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:18 am   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Deduction. We haven't seen this figure around, which leaves four distinct possibilities. The first is rather unlikely, and it's that he's dead. Judging from that power, unlikely. Two, he left the Bitlands. Not so likely, seeing as how this place is pretty much a magical wasteland, filled with the stuff. Three, he's in hiding. Again, seeming from his abilities, he would be around. Four, he's sealed. That also explains that, being his essence. It's probably something needed to bring him back. That's why you are here, right?" Alexander asked, aiming the last question at Paxton.

"That still doesn't help."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton jumped upon being tapped on the shoulder by Zeromus and turned to face him, staff at the ready.

Who or what are you, and what's with the one you are arguing with?
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, that's just Zeromus, a force of hatred and negativity. I'm pretty much his opposite. If you ask me, I think I hit the nail on the head back there, unless the creator of said sphere liked being a show-offy bastard."
The Town of Lix    
Medikoopa
Baby Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

The corrupted hatchling was still staring at the lake.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic