digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Cave of Mirrors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
"How pathetic. I could have taken on a doppelganger of myself, and won quite easily, without any weapons. Haven't you ever heard of the magic of Destruction?"
Let me tell you something RIGHT now, Mr. Slick-ass!
That thing was comprised of EVERY memory, including my fighting tactics I have EVER made, and it's reflexes are FIVE THOUSAND TIMES my own. I doubt you'd be able to survive even one hit of your own doppleganger. Think about it, it can cast anything you can tive thousand times quicker, and it knows everything you know. And besides, Destruction doesn't work on something like that, or something like me, trust me, I've tried. I've tried many times.
But please, do try, please...

"That is a simple solution. I do not exist as a living being, nor as dead. I mock the laws of the living. I can take a massive amount of damage and flick it off. A doppleganger is a physical manifestation, born through a type of Creation. And anything that was Created can be Destroyed."
Actually, that doppleganger was part of me, so, if you exist, it can too. Although, a doppleganger like that can never exist for anyone except me. ONLY. ME.
JUST. ME.
WHY. ME.

"Because the higher ups of the universe laugh every time you breathe?"
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh, after pocketing away the shard, laughed.

"All it would take to decide the victor is whoever draws out Ea first."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
"How pathetic. I could have taken on a doppelganger of myself, and won quite easily, without any weapons. Haven't you ever heard of the magic of Destruction?"
That thing was comprised of EVERY memory, including my fighting tactics I have EVER made, and it's reflexes are FIVE THOUSAND TIMES my own. I doubt you'd be able to survive even one hit of your own doppleganger. Think about it, it can cast anything you can tive thousand times quicker, and it knows everything you know. And besides, Destruction doesn't work on something like that, or something like me, trust me, I've tried. I've tried many times.

"That is a simple solution. I do not exist as a living being, nor as dead. I mock the laws of the living. I can take a massive amount of damage and flick it off. A doppleganger is a physical manifestation, born through a type of Creation. And anything that was Created can be Destroyed."
Actually, that doppleganger was part of me, so, if you exist, it can too. Although, a doppleganger like that can never exist for anyone except me. ONLY. ME.
JUST. ME.
WHY. ME.

Higher ups, meaning Mother, Grandfather, and Great Grandfather?
Because, if anything, you sound very much like Grandfather Origin. But honestly, unless you're up there with them, I'm higher than you, for well, I existed before this or the universe before did.
And dammit, I was hated then too!
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

"If any of my subjects ever hated me, I'd execute them!"
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
Gilgamesh, after pocketing away the shard, laughed.

"All it would take to decide the victor is whoever draws out Ea first."
Is that made out of 24kt (or ct, I get them confused...) gold?
Junk shop    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Zeromus wrote:

JUST. ME.
WHY. ME.

Higher ups, meaning Mother, Grandfather, and Great Grandfather?
Because, if anything, you sound very much like Grandfather Origin. But honestly, unless you're up there with them, I'm higher than you, for well, I existed before this or the universe before did.
And dammit, I was hated then too!

"I mean the people higher than even gods. They treat those below them like dolls, and fool with them however they like. They love me, though. I know they do."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

"I honestly have no idea what made that blade, or who made it, or when, but all I care about is that it can collapse time and space. And it's red. RED!"
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
"I mean the people higher than even gods. They treat those below them like dolls, and fool with them however they like. They love me, though. I know they do."
Only thing higher then a god would be Zero, my great grandfather. So, I'm guessing you speak of others like him. And that makes you, possibly, loosely related to me.
So, Uncle Zeromus, please take nice care of me~<3
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"I honestly have no idea what made that blade, or who made it, or when, but all I care about is that it can collapse time and space. And it's red. RED!"
Your armor, not some stupid red blade that would piss off Makoto!
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

"No, not really. It's more of an alloy, made to look like gold, but a lot more durable. Fit for an emperor, I'd say."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

"I am not a god. I was never a god. I was a Lunarian. Then I destroyed my home planet, making the asteroid belt, and died in the process, while miraculously detaching my soul to the negative emotions, allowing me to continue to exist."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"No, not really. It's more of an alloy, made to look like gold, but a lot more durable. Fit for an emperor, I'd say."
Ah, really?
And that alloy, it's not a good electric conductor, is it?
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
"I am not a god. I was never a god. I was a Lunarian. Then I destroyed my home planet, making the asteroid belt, and died in the process, while miraculously detaching my soul to the negative emotions, allowing me to continue to exist."
The... asteroid belt?
Hm. So, that was you... honestly, that thing has been of help so many times.
And I never said Zero was a god. Zero created gods.
But now I think, did you exist in the universe before this one?
How old ARE you?
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

"Nope. You'd have better luck with a stick of butter."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Nope. You'd have better luck with a stick of butter."
I see.
Then you should be good.
Since that shard seems to attract terrible lightning storms.
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic