digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kingdom Lynasi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Carpaccio
MetMan.EXE

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

MetMan.EXE was shocked for some reason.
"No, nothing at all, just an observation.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. What is it, if I may ask?"
Sigil Securities    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:
"Ah, then thank you for your advice. A gold coin, for your troubles, ah?" said the man, handing over a gold coin.

The group left for the castle, following Gilgamesh, who had a wig on.
((I think you ignored this.))
((Oh, I didn't see that. o3o))
*Outside of the castle, the figure in black was standing by the castle gate, holding a dead rose*
Gilgamesh walked up to her.

"You again...what is it you want?"
Oh-hohohohohoho~ Why, I am the Princess' adviser, so I should be the one asking you that question~
Junk shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

MetMan.EXE wrote:
MetMan.EXE was shocked for some reason.
"No, nothing at all, just an observation.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. What is it, if I may ask?"
"It's Garry."
Lapin Angelique    
Carpaccio
Carpaccio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

Carpaccio viewed the exchange between Gilgamesh and the advisor, and started towards them.
"Excuse me, but did you just say you're the Princess's advisor? May I have a word with you?"
Carpaccio instructed the Sir Lance-a-Lot to allow the advisor to near him.
Sigil Securities    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Carpaccio wrote:
Carpaccio viewed the exchange between Gilgamesh and the advisor, and started towards them.
"Excuse me, but did you just say you're the Princess's advisor? May I have a word with you?"
Carpaccio instructed the Sir Lance-a-Lot to allow the advisor to near him.
And what, may I ask, do you wish to talk about?
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Gilgamesh wrote:
"Ah, then thank you for your advice. A gold coin, for your troubles, ah?" said the man, handing over a gold coin.

The group left for the castle, following Gilgamesh, who had a wig on.
((I think you ignored this.))
((Oh, I didn't see that. o3o))
*Outside of the castle, the figure in black was standing by the castle gate, holding a dead rose*
Gilgamesh walked up to her.

"You again...what is it you want?"
Oh-hohohohohoho~ Why, I am the Princess' adviser, so I should be the one asking you that question~
"We were sent here to ask about where to go to sell stuff. And to be honest, sorry about earlier. That was actually sort of an inside joke and all, a reference to a time where we bought out an entire town thanks to our skills. And might I ask you another question?"
The Town of Lix    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

Carpaccio started talking about a potential deal...
"Do you know how poor the security around here is? My company, Sigil Securities, can help with that. We offer premium services."
MetMan.EXE, meanwhile, was talking.
"Well allow me to introduce myself, then... My name is Jo, and it's a pleaseure to make your acquaintance.
Sigil Securities    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

Sure, you may ask me any question.

@Carpaccio: Oh-hohohohohohohoho~ Poor security? You are, sadly sadly mistaken. It may be a strange one, but our security is highly effective. oh-hohohohohoho~ *A shifty looking character was standing in the distance, next to the castle, but before he could do anything as shifty as he looked, a rose vine shot out of the ground, and pierced him, bottom up. The vine then withered into the ground, leaving the town body on the ground, which was picked up by a man wearing a black outfit, and a grey chef hat*
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

"Have you, by any chance, heard of a king that wishes to take over these parts?"
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Have you, by any chance, heard of a king that wishes to take over these parts?"
Her highness did say that there was such a person, who smelt strongly of ape. And you smell strongly of ape.
Oh-hohohohohohohohohoho~ I don't think anyone would be taking this land, no no, not possible~ The land only listens to the Princess~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Hah. The only way I am affiliated with that idiot is that we are both from the same kingdom. And that scent is not ape, it's actually a fairly expensive spice, used for scent. To the untrained nose, it does smell like ape, but after a while...

Anyways, I am to inform you that he is on his way here. And he is no ordinary foe. It only required him, and one other man, but mostly him, to slay a legendary beast. You had best tell your queen that she should be on her guard."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:57 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Hah. The only way I am affiliated with that idiot is that we are both from the same kingdom. And that scent is not ape, it's actually a fairly expensive spice, used for scent. To the untrained nose, it does smell like ape, but after a while...

Anyways, I am to inform you that he is on his way here. And he is no ordinary foe. It only required him, and one other man, but mostly him, to slay a legendary beast. You had best tell your queen that she should be on her guard."
Oh-hohohohohoho~ I'm quite sure that he is of no worry to us. I'll see to it that no one would ever touch her highness~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

"Are you so sure? He has a weapon of his, with three words he can activate it, and decimate an entire army. And another weapon powerful enough to rend space and time asunder. Are you sure you want to underestimate a man such as himself?"
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Are you so sure? He has a weapon of his, with three words he can activate it, and decimate an entire army. And another weapon powerful enough to rend space and time asunder. Are you sure you want to underestimate a man such as himself?"
Oh-hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho~
Why, weapons? Oh-hohohohohohohohoho~
Weapons aren't exactly something to rely on, when in a land like this~ Oh-hohohohohohohohohoho~ Why, I could do more damage with a blade of grass then a sword here, oh-hohohohohohohohohohoho~
And even if it worked here, I doubt they'd have any effect on the certain guards her highness has~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

"And must I mention another thing, then? He is not quite of the mortal plane, either. He is from the Throne of Heroes, a place that exists outside any conventional timeline. Kill him, and he comes back, only stronger. And he's only here partially, meaning that he can phase between spiritual and mortal realms. Trust me, I've seen him fight before. He will use such underhanded tactics if need must. I am simply trying to give you information on a deadly opponent. It would take a large number of men to bring him down, more than the size of a regular army. There is a reason he is called the King of Heroes, after all."
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic