digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Power of Idiocy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Winry wrote:
Great.

My school is trying to make itself better.

First we have these imaginary "houses"... they're imaginary, because the majority of kids have a maximum of one teacher from their "house". I'm not gonna explain what houses are, but if you read Harry Potter, I guess you have some sort of idea.

Second, we have the "POWER OF I". Incomplete work is not accepted. If we forget so much as one problem, we don't get a real grade... we get an I on that assignment.

If we get an I on any assignment, all extra credit is void, and we can't pass the class until we complete that assignment.

I don't know what the school administrators are thinking... but they're putting us through all the "NEW AND IMPROVED" ideas on how to make schools better.

They call it IMPROVEMENT. I call it IDIOCY.

Knowing the kids in my school, at least 80% will be staying after class each day trying to get work done, and I'll have to stay after my fair share as well... it's stupid.

If you're so lazy that you can't do one problem, then you DESERVE to flunk!
WRONG

This about it. If you skip one little 2 point problem, that shouldn't make you flunk. Whith this system, it makes you flunk.

If you can't do one little 2 point problem, you NEED to flunk!

SKIP. SKIP IS A KEYWORD HERE.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Winry wrote:
Great.

First we have these imaginary "houses"... they're imaginary, because the majority of kids have a maximum of one teacher from their "house". I'm not gonna explain what houses are, but if you read Harry Potter, I guess you have some sort of idea.

Second, we have the "POWER OF I". Incomplete work is not accepted. If we forget so much as one problem, we don't get a real grade... we get an I on that assignment.

If we get an I on any assignment, all extra credit is void, and we can't pass the class until we complete that assignment.

I don't know what the school administrators are thinking... but they're putting us through all the "NEW AND IMPROVED" ideas on how to make schools better.

Knowing the kids in my school, at least 80% will be staying after class each day trying to get work done, and I'll have to stay after my fair share as well... it's stupid.

WRONG

This about it. If you skip one little 2 point problem, that shouldn't make you flunk. Whith this system, it makes you flunk.

If one 2 point problem is skipped, you're an idiot!
Bowser'z!    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

Winry why don't you just go to computer school or get home schooled? It would make quite a bit more sence then to deal with such bullcrap.
Some store that sells shit    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:
Winry why don't you just go to computer school or get home schooled? It would make quite a bit more sence then to deal with such bullcrap.
Homeschooling has its own disadvantages.
Shop #42    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Winry wrote:
Great.

WRONG

Skipping a 2 point problem still should not make you flunk. Being an idiot is not the issue here.
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:

You know, if I had a *crag* choice, I wouldn't be in this damn school.

Did that ever occur to ANY of you?
rawrshop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:36 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:

Well yes it did but we assumed you had no choice...
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

Hot Pocket wrote:
Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:

Then why did you suggest CHOICES?
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Hot Pocket wrote:
Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:

He could always rebel you know, thats why I gave him choices
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Oh God, Winry. I feel sorry for you...

Best of luck in the coming year...
Buzzy Mart    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Hot Pocket wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:
Hot Pocket wrote:
Winry wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Or just lazy like me.

Hot Pocket wrote:

He could always rebel you know, thats why I gave him choices

Rebelling will only get him grounded.
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
I'd probably do terribly at that school. I'm more of a test guy. I go to class, take naps while the teacher is yapping, and do about half of my homework. Then when a test comes, I take my text book and flip through pages rapidly while trying to get the my supposed photographic memory put to work until the test is handed out. Then I get a perfect score on the test.

I mostly rely on the fact that the tests I take make up half of my final grade for the six-week grading period.

I'm mostly just lazy when it comes to homework. If I have to do homework in college, I'll probably try to make a computer program to do most of the work for me. I'm just the kind of guy who uses my smarts to give me more opportunities to be lazy.

o__O; I do that. Except I actually do my homework, usually I just BS my way through it like I BS my way through tests. I BS everything. o_o;
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Jolene wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
I'd probably do terribly at that school. I'm more of a test guy. I go to class, take naps while the teacher is yapping, and do about half of my homework. Then when a test comes, I take my text book and flip through pages rapidly while trying to get the my supposed photographic memory put to work until the test is handed out. Then I get a perfect score on the test.

I mostly rely on the fact that the tests I take make up half of my final grade for the six-week grading period.

I'm mostly just lazy when it comes to homework. If I have to do homework in college, I'll probably try to make a computer program to do most of the work for me. I'm just the kind of guy who uses my smarts to give me more opportunities to be lazy.

o__O; I do that. Except I actually do my homework, usually I just BS my way through it like I BS my way through tests. I BS everything. o_o;

I blow off homework and ace tests.
rawrshop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
Jolene wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

I blow off homework and ace tests.

I do my homework, and I can get a decent grade on a test by studying at the last minute. That's how much skill I gots.
NON BANNER    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

I do all my homework and listen in class. I usually don't study unless someone makes me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion