digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

When Digibuttter Becomes Reality!(again) [semi-private]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin jumped a mile.
"WHOA!" she yelped, nearly falling over and clinging to her bag in alarm.
"..."
It took her a while, but she eventually recognized the guy who had just faceplanted a few feet away.
"...Mandew?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

The noise bounced off the slightly claustrophobic lunchroom. They had taken away another table. Locke was forced to sit by more people than he already was; a physical impossiblity. Locke pulled out his laptop, with one of the fastest processors, and imediately logged on to digibutter. "Let's see what they have to say about my new item idea," he said with a bit of hope. "Nothing".

Locke strolled over to get his lunch. Pizza. He wiped off the grease and picked at it. Locke strolled back over to his table and sat down with a thump. "...General Discussion..." he mumbled. Locke looked around at the new posts.

Ten minutes later, he was beginning to get bored. "It will be like this the rest of the day," he said. BbbZZzzZZzzTTtt!!! The lights went out. "Shortage," he moaned. There was a sudden flash of light and then, just as suddenly, dark . Locke picked up his stuff and tried to find an exit. He walked out and kept walking. "Okay," he said to himself, "The stairs should be somewh- AUUGH." Thud. A second later, everything became a swirling mass of what smelled like a lightning storm. The people in the lunch room simply thought that Locke had left and got back to his class. His laptop and books had gone with him.

AAAUUUGGHHH!!!

Locke almost landed with a thud, but something kept him from hitting the ground. Everything was grey and blocky. There were bars that kept him from moving anywhere. "Help!" Locke immediately said. He could see a few spikes. He gasped half in terror, half in relief. "This is the bitlands. I am beneath Fort Francis!"
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:15 pm   Reply with quote

Melissa 'woke up'. She blinked and, seeing where she was, smiled.

"Neat. Another Mario dream!" she chirped as she began to get up.

She paused upon seeing others present. The girl recognized the figures at once. "Huh... That's odd. Never had a Digibutter dream before."

As she said that, she noticed something white. Melissa looked down and saw that she was wearing white robes and had golden scales instead of flesh. And...

"Aw man! My ring's gone!" The ring she spoke of was her highschool ring. It was made out of white gold and was set with a sapphire. In its place, she held a wand made of similar materials.

It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that she 'dreamt' that she was her own creation: a Medikoopa.

((I just realized that now. xD))
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin, having heard the voice, looked up from the faceplanted Mandew and turned around.
Her eyes widened.
"...Medikoopa?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Melissa grinned. Devin! Wait... Why was she dreaming of Devin? Sure, they were friends, but this was a bit weird.

"Hi Devin!" she cheered and waved her wand-bearing claw (which was her right claw).
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

The situation actually wasn't as weird for Medikoopa as it was for MsDevin. She had dreamt of meeting her Digibutter BFF before- although they had both been in real life, and for some reason started going to school (which miraculously became easy and fun) together...
Happiness aside, though, she was still unsettled. All she could manage was a wave (...wasted effort, really, seeing as her hands were technically not there), and a chirped, "Hi!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

Melissa giggled. "You're that icon you always use."

She walked up to the <3 face and picked her up with her left claw with a playful laugh.
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

"I am..." MsDevin said faintly. "But I have NO clue how I got this way..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

Marc, or rather Mandew, jumped back on his two feet.

"Dammit..."

Mandew spotted MsDevin and Medikoopa.

"Errrm... Hi?"
Wario Land Shop!    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

I was walking around seeing Tippi above. "...Could it be?" I walked around some more and found some things that say "Announcements" and Role-play. "IT IS!!! HOLY CRUD It'S DIGIBUTTER!!!"Shouted nate and stared in amazement.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

((Zelnor, you could actually rp. So you can meet up with us rather then us with you.))

Paper Peach pushed herslef off the grond. "This is not happening. This can't be happening." But it was, it had. And there was no way in her knowledge to change it. She looked over towards Fort Francis. "Meh, might as well start there." She said as she made her way towards the fort. as she got closer she could hear faint voices. She walked around the corner and saw, to her amazement, 3 other members of digibutter.

"Medikoopa! Mandew! MsDevin!" She shouted as she ran towards the other members.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Locke looked around a bit and yelled again. He caught sight of something just above him. "Was that... a dialogue box..." He looked up again. "It was! I must really be here. That must mean that there is a random key around here somewhere." Locke looked around for a bit and found a chest hidden behind a bit of panel when a giant exclamation point appeared above his head. He slowly looked up again. "What is that halo doing there? I think... I'm... my character?!" Toying with this in his mind, he lifted up the key and just held it there. It disappeared and the door opened. "Right, you never actually need to put the key in the hole." He hovered over to the spike pit. "Well, this is it."
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

I got rid of the shock...finally...
I tested my powers...check...
Do the Franis...check...
Poke self randomly...check...
Try to figure out if other members are here which I should be doing now...uncheck.
I set off...

...and found Fort Francis. Just my luck.

"Medikoopa! Mandrew! MsDevin!" I heard a voice shout...and somehow, it seemed familiar...I continued, and saw...

"PAPER PEACH?!? MSDEVIN?!? MEDIKOOPA?!? AND...um...Oh yeah! MANDREW?!?"
The Dark Hero Shop    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

"WHY HELLO THAR YOU ALL." Mar-... Mandew shouted to everyone.

To Marc, this was getting more and more... weird. But he couldn't help but feel that everyone though this was weird. First, finding himself in The Bitland, then, finding himself in his character, and then finding himself with members of digibutter. There was something fishy going on, for sure. But this wasn't what Marc had in mind...
Wario Land Shop!    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Locke hovered across the spikes carefully looking for the exit which he had gone through so many times. "Wow... it really is easy to get around without legs." He blinked a few times and there was another bright flash. "What was that?" He blinked again and this time he saw what it was. "I just shot a beam from my eye." He continued out the exit wondering if he would ever see the real Francis.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play