digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 am   Reply with quote

He rushed from one point to another, drawing closer with each dash to a hiding spot. He noticed the window moved up to the battlefield. He rushed up and jumped on the spring onto the stage and saw Doopliss standing outside. "How in the world?" he thought to himself. He started to make his way through the crowd and looked through the window. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Last edited by Spiny on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemstone Goods    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:45 am   Reply with quote

"With portals, the surface doesn't matter..." He glared at her condescendingly.

He frowned at the second comment. "REAL!? What's that supposed to imply, Stretch!?"
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 am   Reply with quote

Jessica sighed, glancing at Doopliss. "Real. You know. Not 2-dimensional, and not in a video game."

She returned her gaze to the screen, noticing the small creature on the stage. "Another one...?" At this rate, her house would be full of Paper Mario Characters! 'And to think, a while ago, I would have thought this as a cool thing to happen...'
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:50 am   Reply with quote

He noticed the "giants" were able to communicate with Doopliss and assumed they could also understand him.
"Hello?" he said as the text popped up above his head.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:52 am   Reply with quote

The girl blinked. The Spike Top was definitely a lot less aggressive than Doopliss, that was for sure... "Um, hi?" She greeted cautiously, obviously having no experience with talking to imaginary beings through glass screens. 'This is so... awkward...' She noted mentally.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 am   Reply with quote

"How did he get through?" he asked himself. He put a paw up to the screen and entered with the same finess as Doopliss, but measured up a foot shorter than the ghost.
"I'm just as startled as you are,madam." he said to the girl.
Gemstone Goods    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 am   Reply with quote

Doopliss gave the girl the stink eye, and walked back towards the TV, ignoring the Beetle.

'This girl is obviously off her Yoshi' he thought.
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:05 am   Reply with quote

"Well..." The girl finally overcame her shock, and decided to accept the fact that she, had most likely, lost all sanity. "I'm gonna go check the other game." She muttered quickly under her breath before retreating to the living room. Although she was no longer shocked, she didn't exactly enjoy Doopliss's company. The Spike Top seemed polite, however the ghost was... not.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:07 am   Reply with quote

The Spike Top took a long look at the screen. He saw the crowd restless in their seats, occaisonally throwing things at Mario, who just stood there
taking it."Why isn't Mario blocking? Does he like getting pelted with trash now?" he asked,the question directed to no one in particular.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 am   Reply with quote

Once she saw no further developments in the Wii game, Jessica walked back to the room, but stood outside the door, in the hallway. "Thing is, is that no one is playing. Think of Mario as... a puppet. You use a controller, and he basically does what you say." She yawned. "Truthfully, it's a game..."

(( I'd better get to bed. It's 12:30 AM here, and I have an exam tomorrow. >: ))
some shop lol    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Though Doopliss was perfectly willing to accept this situation as reality, he would not, could not, accept the idea that he had come from a video game.

"Well...maybe if-...no...not possible..." he thought as he touched the TV screen.

But nothing happened. He did not go back through the portal. He merely felt the slightly dusty glass upon his invisible fingers.

"That's not right..."

He turned upon the girl. "YOU! Send me back now, Witch! This is your doing, and I have no interest in staying here!"
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

The Spike Top was not going to let Doopliss get away with insulting anyone. "She clearly has no clue how this happened either.Didn't you notice her suprised look from your entrance?" he asked.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

The girl frantically began searching her thoughts for what to do, but to no avail. Doopliss was verbally attacking her, while the Spike Top was protecting her in the same verbal fashion.

She waited about two minutes before finally coming to a decision on what to say.

"As the Spike Top said, I don't have any idea what happened.... and, believe me, if I could, I would send you back." What would her neighbours think of this if they found out? Or her parents! Nicholas would tell them in an instant... And the blame would be pinned on her.
some shop lol    
LoudKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Doopliss grumbled to himself, then said out loud, "Well, this is just great...I'm going to have to search this place for someone who can send me back..."
"But at least I still have the Crystal Star..."

He sized up Jessica, and turned himself into her. "Ugh...these clothes are uncomfortable...how can you wear this?"

He started to walk out the door, and down the hallway.
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

The Spike Top was already frightened at what he may do. "We have to defeat him quickly before he can cause too much trouble."he said to her.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play