digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Jessica blinked, watching the ghost walk away. "Defeat? Oh, well, thing is... erm..." She glanced back at the Spike Top. "People here don't exactly have any special abilities..." She looked around for something that could be used. "Like, people around here can't jump ten feet up square..."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

"I see. Will you atleast help me out in finding him?" he asked her,
"You know this world more than I do."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, I can do that." The girl replied. "But, where exactly would he head to?" This was troublesome...
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

"He said he would find someone else to help him." the Spike Top pondered. "Is there anyone else here?" he asked her.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:49 am   Reply with quote

Jessica sighed, trying to recall anyone that would help Doopliss. "... No, not anyone that I could think of." Since Doopliss had taken the form of the girl, there would be no trouble from her friends (who would simply ridicule any of the ghost's plans). "Maybe people from the other Paper Mario games..." She thought aloud.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 am   Reply with quote

"How long has Mario gone uncontrolled?" He asked her. "If he saw the screen because Mario wasn't moving and he got bored,who knows who else could come out?"
Gemstone Goods    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:20 am   Reply with quote

He had gone out the front door, and was walking down the street. He knew he could rely on the rule that if you asked everybody, someone would point you in the right direction. He had seen a few children playing around, but from his experiences so far, children in this world were not very knowledgeable.

He noticed a mail-carrier, and decided to ask him, and seeing as mail-carriers traveled everywhere, this one had to have heard something.

"Excuse me?" he stared at the man's face.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"I'd hope so. I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of someone versed in transportation magic?"

The man stared at him as if he were crazy, then looked around as if someone else could help.

"Ugh...Never mind..." Doopliss scoffed, and wondered if everyone here was this clueless as he continued down the street.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 am   Reply with quote

"I got it!" he said. "He's most likely to ask everyone he thinks would know something.It gives us time to catch him if we hurry."
He then realized that a 2 foot turtle-like Beetle would attract too much attention."I'm...gonna need a disguise." he said.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

"Well..." Jessica began looking around the house for a disguise. "Mmm... I can't really find anything that will work..." She looked outside. 'Well, would it be necessary to disguise him? We do have someone who looks exactly like me running around, most likely asking odd questions...'
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

((Are the characters still paper thin after exiting their games?))
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

(( No.

I kind of explained that in the sign-up thread, but it probably wasn't very blatant. ^^;;; ))
some shop lol    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio, unseen by all while flipped into 3rd dimension, stared as Mario had contently fallen asleep where he stood and his fairy pixl flew around franticly staring off into space. "What in the world is Mario doing? If he just sleeps there all day while his pixl stumbles about the town like she's seen a ghost then my plans will never come to fruition." Dimentio said to himself as he grew more and more impatient with each passing second. "Perhaps with Mario out of comission, I'll need a rain check on my schemes to create my perfect world." Dimentio continued to stare at the pixl for a bit and grew curious. "What is it that has upset this fairy's former calmness?" Dimentio asked himself and he made his way nearer to Mario and looked intently where the pixl's gaaze was fixed. He could see something resembling the void with a room inside it. "A dimension I'm not aware of? I must investigate this unusual portal."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

The girl continued to think of what exactly could disguise the Spike Top. "Hey, what's your name, anyway?" She asked, looking around. 'I suppose he looks much like a turtle... That could help?'

She paused and looked at the screen with Super Paper Mario still running on it. "Well, nothing has come out of that game yet..." She muttered. That was good.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

"My name is Samuel Buzzoff,but call me Sam if you want." he replied.
"I'd be hard to pass me off as a toy,seeing as how my shell isn't at all huggable."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

"Okay, Sam. My name's Jessica by the way." She began looking around. "Think we could pass you off as a turtle or something?" She suggested. Then again, that spike wouldn't help very much... Oh well. Time was of the essence.
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play