digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

"If you got rid of the spike,I suppose.It'll grow back as long as the base is still there."
He said with an uncaring tone
"Cut it off if you want.It doesn't hurt."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

"Alright." The girl, almost happily, went into the kitchen and, after a few seconds of searching drawers, returned with a large butcher knife. She liked sharp things, very much so. "Will this work?" She asked.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah,it'll do." Sam said,unphased by the knife.He got in his shell to avoid an accident if Jessica dropped the knife ."Just remember to leave the base.I wouldn't be a Spike Top without a spike."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

"Alright." The girl agreed, kneeling down next to Sam. She found the base quickly, and began to saw the spike off. "I'm hoping that people won't suspect anything... blue turtles aren't that common."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah,but there must be atleast some that are blue."He said,his voice having a slight echo from being in his shell."You wouldn't have said they weren't common if they didn't exist."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, thing is, is I'm not sure if they do exist. Even if they don't, if anyone asks, I'll just say they do."

Jessica looked around. "I guess we should go hunt down Doopliss now, huh?" She had nearly forgotten about that.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

Sam got out once she was done sawing,abit thrown off by the lack of the weight the spike put on him. "This feels abit different than I imagined." He thought. "Yes,he should be slowed down from talking to everyone,like I said." he stated,rushing to find the door out.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

Jessica nodded, and walked toward the front door, opening it. "Here." She said, walking down the three stairs to the paved ground. Which way would he head? She scanned the road down the driveway for confused-looking people. "Which way would he go..."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

"He probably went right." He suggested. "I noticed alot of paths in the 'game' seem to be towards the right side of the screen.He most likely has that fact hardwired into his mind."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

"Then right it is." The girl agreed. She decided to walk, but at a quick pace. After all, if she had to chase Doopliss, she wanted to be able to sprint... assuming that he had travelled a considerable distance already. 'This is annoying...'
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

Sam followed,but he could not keep up all that well with Jessica. He may not have been a turtle,but he was barely faster than one at top speed.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

The girl continued to walk, then glanced back at the former Spike Top. "Are you okay?" She enquired, wondering if he would be able to keep up with her. Speed was quite important in this situation, if not vital...
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

"I'm ok,just don't go too far ahead." he said with a heavy breaths sprinkled into his words.
Gemstone Goods    
Luigi is the best Pokémon
LoudKid

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

Doopliss had instead, gone left. Whether it was because he started off in the game at the right end of Twilight Trail, or simply because of his choosing.

Unable to find anyone who didn't think he was crazy, he gave up angrily, and began to back towards Jessica's house. "Well since people here don't seem to know what magic is...My best bet is to try and get someone else here from Mushroom Planet who can send me back."
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

After walking for several hours, the girl sighed. "He isn't anywhere around town..." Not only that, but she was getting tired as well. She swore that they had walked around the city three or four times... "Maybe we should head back to the house, and try and come up with a new plan?" Jessica suggested.
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play