digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

"I...Agree." Sam said,too tired to run any farther. "Infact...If he doesnt...find anyone to help him...he may come back."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Okay." She paused. "Hey, are you okay there?" She asked, yawning a little. Although she wasn't fatigued by the excessive walking in the physical sense, mentally, she was exhausted. "We can wait for a minute, if need be..."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Thank you...for the offer...but I want to get this done...and over with." he said in a stressed,yet determined tone. He knew that Doopliss could cause trouble if he wasn't caught soon.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Alright, then..." She replied, sighing. "If you need any help, just ask, 'kay?" And, with that, she began to walk back toward her house. Hopefully, it would not take as much time to return to the starting point as it took to travel to their current location...
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

He followed,but couldn't keep up as well as before,and he wasn't keeping up well to begin with. "I'm...too exausted...to move...at this point."
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

Jessica stopped and turned around to look at Sam. "Well, do you want me to carry you or something?" She was never one to offer help, however, this was a different situation. She did not care about Doopliss, but she did care that Doopliss was running around in her image.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote

"It looks like you will for a while,sorry to be such a burden." he said. "If we find him on the way back though,just throw me at him,it will knock him out and get rid of some of the stress i'm sensing right now."
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

After Dimentio had adequately examined this new void that seemed more so a portal now, with a snap of his fingers, turned it into a world door. Right afterwards, a heart shape appeared above the door, indicating a pure heart was somewhere in this new realm. "That's odd," Dimentio said to himself, still flipped into 3rd dimension,"An 9th pure heart was not mentioned in either of the prognosticus'." Dimentio then proceeded through the door that he had created out of the dimensional rift in Flipside, still curious if a similar rift had occured in Flopside. As soon as he had entered into the new world he noticed that something was different. He moved to the window and looked outside, noticing that everything was in 3-D. "It seems that this strange new world is dominantly 3-D" Still wanting to avoid detection, Dimentio flipped into 2-D. He wandered about the house for a bit and after thorough searching, he noticed a small child shaking with fear in a corner, unaware of his presense, proving that in this world, people were unable to see into the 2nd dimension. It seemed that, besides the cowering child, this house was completely empty. He then heard someone entering and fixed his attention on the door.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

The girl, carrying Sam, began making her way back to the house. Along the way, she noticed several people giving her odd looks.

"A blue turtle?"

"Isn't that strange?"

"Think it's endangered?"

She dismissed all of these comments, and soon arrived back at the house. "Here," She said quickly, placing Sam on the ground once arriving inside. Jessica examined the area, "Guess he's not back yet... damned ghost." She muttered, clearly annoyed. "At this rate, everyone in town is gonna think I'm completely nuts!... If I'm not already."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

"They'll probably think you were joking around." Sam said assuringly. He suddenly started looking around. "Do you get the feeling someone else is here?" he asked.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Not really..." Jessica yawned once more, stretching. Truthfully, she was lying. However, in another truth, she was far too tired to deduce what was going on. "You're probably just imagining things. I do it all the time."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

"I may be civilized,but I still have instincts,and they're telling me someones watching us." he stated as he looked around more,sensing someone else in the room.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Jessica sighed. "Then let's just ignore it, and not say anything that would be of interest to them." She glanced over at her brother, who was still cowering from the "monsters".

"Whomever it may be, they are sure to come out eventually. Just watching people must be boring... Unless the said person is some sort of stalker, of course."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

"Sorry,Jessica,it's something I can't ignore."He sits there thinking and watching for anyone.His spike already starts to grow back."I know someone's here,but who?" he thought.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

"Fine, then we can play a guessing game and... well... guess at who it is." She sighed. There wasn't much else to do until Doopliss showed up, or the person watching revealed themselves. "After all, it would be good to have some ideas at who might show up."
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play