digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario: It Starts with Seeing Through the TV (LITERATE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Maybe a Boo got out." he suggested "Alot of them are miscevious,and love to scare people with stunts like this."
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

( Sorry for the late reply, you guys RP pretty fast Razz )
Dimentio flipped into 3-D and walked into the room where Sam and Jessica were. "Hello my friends, it seems I have stumbled into your rather unusual home. You have my sincerest apologies for just barging in here. My name is Dimentio, may I ask yours?"

( Has Jesica only gotten up to world 3 so far plx? lol )
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

He was amased at the jester's seemingly sudden appearence"Why were you hiding,and how?" he asked with a hint of suspision.
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, you see, I was not sure of your disposition of strangers, but I assumed you two were docile enough to accept my rather friendly personality. As for how I hid, I assumed you weren't able to see through walls, so I went behind one. Quite a lot of assumptions, but I can tell by the hint of suspicion in your voice that you do not fully trust me. After all, this house certainly doesn't belong to me, and you have no idea who I am, so that is understandable." Dimentio answered him as truthfully as can be.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, hello." The girl blinked her shock away. Her favourite character. Joy. She also happened to know that the jester, was indeed a psychopath.

(( Lol. Let's say it's a second playthrough. ))
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

"You say you have good intentons,but I'm picking up a bad feeling from you." he said,the suspision was now blatent in his voice.
Gemstone Goods    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, yeah, he's evil, I know that already." She rolled her eyes. "He's also a complete psychopath." She glanced around, checking for any signs of Doopliss.

"I'd prefer to chase Doopliss right now, though. I don't like people looking like me." Frankly, she didn't want to deal with Dimentio at the moment... even if he was her favourite character. In any case, she knew in real life, that he was incredibly dangerous.
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

"So you're an evil clown,huh?" he rhetorically asked."Like I haven't seen those before."
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio frowned at the sudden change of disposition in these untrusting people. "You say you know me, then what is it that makes me so evil?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

"Good point." Sam admitted."I don't know you at all,so I have no reason to judge yet."
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

"It seems as though we are on the same page, I would only judge someone through their actions, to do otherwise is an assumption, and a risk you take on making the wrong choices."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

"Mmm, well, I've played the game. There's my reason." The girl yawned, glancing over at the jester. "And, in that game, you were pretty damn evil for a Nintendo character... Or, at least in Nintendo's view on evil."
some shop lol    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Then that's enough reason for me." he said to the jester."If she's seen you before,then I trust her."
Gemstone Goods    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

"Well then if you have gazed into my future, then surly you must know what made me so evil, you cannot possibly believe I just decided one day you become a diabolical villain. Since I have stumbled into your dimension in time, surly future events have been disturbed enough and perhaps I may remain as I am now."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

"Mm, well, I'm not going to trust you... yet. After all, all throughout that game you seemed to be plotting against everyone. Oh well." Jessica examined her fingernails, which were all long, cut into pointed ends so many times that they simply began growing that way. She then turned her attention to Sam. "Anyway... Where do you think Doopliss went? I really don't want people thinking that guy's me."
some shop lol    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play