digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lynn's Castle
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

((yay music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDLpkU3jGs ))
*Lynn and Asakai were in Lynn's room, Asakai being held down to a chair by spider webbing*
Ahahahahahah, stupid reflection of myself, it's high time to shatter the mirror that makes you unlike myself. *A yellow rose appeared growing from the palm of Lynn's hand, and it shot out, and wrapped around Asakai* Foolish, trying to break into my castle... I'm afraid that once I've taken your every last ounce of power that should have been mine from the second we split, I'll have to eat you so you can never be a threat to me again~<3

Asakai: *Has a look of fear in her eyes, but is unable to talk since vines from the rose were wrapped around her*
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

Something echoed through the halls. It grew louder and louder, suddenly Ichigo burst thorugh the door and slashed at Lynn screaming world famous words. "GETSUGA! TENSHO!"
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

*She was knocked over, the rose vines continuing to grow from her hand, a new vine stretching out and around Ichigo, large thorns digging into his skin* Lynn: I've had enough of these rude interruptions, and I'm not about to let some kid that reeks of ghosts stop me!
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Maybe a kid that reeks of ghost may not be able to stop you, but I probably can!" echoes a voice, a figure forming in a corner of the room. It was Alexander, in silver armor with a white trim. There was a fancy sigil on his chestplate, and his longsword was drawn, pointing it at Lynn.
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Lynn: Ahahahahahah... *The vines whipped around, and he was hit with the binded Asakai* I don't really care if she lives, I can extract energy from a dead person~
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo sliced them off. "I don't have time." He then got into a Fan loved stance with his right leg back, and his Zanpakuto out infront of him. Spirit energy surrounded him. "BAnkai." He said stepping forward and turning his zanpakuto. Immediately the roof was blown off by a cyclone that appeared from ichigos spiritual energy. There was wind blinding everyone, but it clered up. Ichigo stoo there now in his bankai form. "Tenso, Zangetsu." He said displaying His zanpakuto.
Alchemy slam.    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Yena could sense things due to Asakai and the black hands... he roamed the outside of the castle, attempting to find an entrance.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

Lynn: Ahahahahah... Lover's thief~<3 *Energy radiating from Ichigo would turn into bolts of lightning that would strike everyone other than Lynn, or Asakai* Such a foolish way to use power, letting anyone harness it~ *A large black hand grabbed Ichigo tightly, while a tentacle shot into the floor from Lynn's back, and almost instantly, the entire floor was covered with tentacles, creating more electricity*
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

The smart thing would have been to remove his zanpakuto first >_>. "I've been in worse....situ..ations..air..." Ichigo then turned his zanpakuto to a way where he could slice through. [roll=5] posts until escape.
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 3.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:
The smart thing would have been to remove his zanpakuto first >_>. "I've been in worse....situ..ations..air..." Ichigo then turned his zanpakuto to a way where he could slice through. [roll=5] posts until escape.
*A black bolt of lightning hit the zanpakuto, which sent a sideways shock toward the bound up Asakai, setting fire to Lynn's vines*
Lynn: Idiot! Waving that thing around, look what you've done! *The vines quickly died, and the remainder of the fire burned out in her hand. Asakai was now free since the spider webbing was also burned*
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 5.
Junk shop    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Yena was now rushing through the halls, hearing Lynn's voice clearly.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo whent straight at her. "YOU DIE NOW! GETSUGA! TENSHO!" Ichigo put most of his spirit energy into it, so it would 1. Kill, 2. Leave a shitload of damage, 3. either way the castle is screwed.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

*Lynn had melted into the ground as he did this. Her castle was completely destroyed now, and Lynn was begining to show signs of weakening. She re-materialized behind Asakai, grabbing her by the neck*
Ahahahahahah... didn't expect me to be able to become gelatinous, did you? But it's so sad that now, I have the perfect opportunity to devour this girl, at long last! *Tentacles and rose vines wrapped around Asakai, turning her into a white orb* Ah, yes, white meets black, and the delight of their mixture creates a soft grey~<3 *the tentacles slowly unraveled, and on the ground was a dull white orb; Asakai's consciousness, and being, condensed into a powerless orb* Ahahahahah... ah... HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Giant rose vines shot up from the ground, and Lynn had turned into a giant Rose flower*
((What better way to show her current health than with health meters. .-.

Lynn Vine1: |||||
Lynn Vine2: |||||
Lynn Vine3: |||||
Lynn Flower Head: |||||
GOGOGO KILL THE BITCH. >:U))
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

"That's in. Bakudou 33 SOUKATSUI!" He said firing a powerful beam at her.
also:
Ichigo: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| lul =3
Alchemy slam.    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

An electrified beam shot out from a side area, aimed straight for one of the tentacles, yet not for Asakai.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic