digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Attacking the moon.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo fired several Getsuga tenshos apperantly hiiting the moon somehow...don't ask. "YES! I hit! Good thing it's a full moon too :3 good thing Zangetsu told me about this power up."
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:
Ichigo fired several Getsuga tenshos apperantly hiiting the moon somehow...don't ask. "YES! I hit! Good thing it's a full moon too :3 good thing Zangetsu told me about this power up."
*appears from thin air* STOP HURTING HER THIS INSTANT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING UNDERSIZED APE!
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo continued to fire away. "Zangetsu told me that my Bankai will get stronger if I can live up to my shikai attack and pierce the moon." Notice: Zangetsu was standing behind ichigo not interfering.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

PEIRCE!?
THE MOON!?
MY CHILD!?
YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I DON'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!

*A strong lazar was shot from the moon, concentrated right where Ichigo stood*
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo and zangetsu flash steped away from there spot. "GETSUGA TENSHO!" He said ignoring tsuki. "Ichigo. That's enough." Zangetsu said stoping ichigo. "What? you told me to pierce the moon." "It looks like I've done my job.... Twisted Evil " He said turning into Ogichi. http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HO/HOL/Hollow47/1208049321_OgichiFaceV2.jpg
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:
Ichigo and zangetsu flash steped away from there spot. "GETSUGA TENSHO!" He said ignoring tsuki. "Ichigo. That's enough." Zangetsu said stoping ichigo. "What? you told me to pierce the moon." "It looks like I've done my job.... :twisted: " He said turning into Ogichi. http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HO/HOL/Hollow47/1208049321_OgichiFaceV2.jpg
*sighs, and fixes the moon*
I'm sorry Luna, it seems that some people are to dense to understand what it means to do things like this.
... You want me to kill him? I would, but I'm sure that something wont let me. I wouldn't really want to waste my time on him any longer if I don't need to.
... You really want me to kill him? I know I can, but I shouldn't.
... I should? No, no, I don't feel the need to waste my time and energy on him any longer.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

Ogichi laughed at her. "Hahahaha! what an idiot. Nothing like a good comedy to lighten the mood." Ichigo stood kinda confused. "oh look. The king hasn't quite ccought on yet. Hahaha, Remember, I'm also Zangetsu." He said laughing at all the comotion he had caused.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:
Ogichi laughed at her. "Hahahaha! what an idiot. Nothing like a good comedy to lighten the mood." Ichigo stood kinda confused. "oh look. The king hasn't quite ccought on yet. Hahaha, Remember, I'm also Zangetsu." He said laughing at all the comotion he had caused.
Hmph. Do whatever you want, I don't really feel like trying to stop you anymore. And I can heal Luna as much as I need to. .-.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Ogichi Ikasoruk
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

"why waste my time doing something so stupid. WHy don't I just destroy it Twisted Evil it would be fun now wouldn't it?" Ichigo seemed to be frozen still, immobile.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

*sigh* I wont let anyone ever do that. *The moon quickly drifts out of the sky, creating a solar eclipse on the other side of the earth*
Honestly, you make me need to move her off ner natural course.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Ogichi Ikasoruk
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote

"oh. How sweet. The idiot thinks she can stop me. Honestly, You can't even scratch me. Only the real zangetsu and ichigo can do that, But they're busy at the moment. Smile " He said shoving ichigo. Ichigo fell, nut didn't budge, almost as if he was frozen. Zangetsu on the other had was just stabbed into the ground. (zanpakuto form)
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

*sigh* I existed before this universe, before the universe before this one.
My sisters and I essentially created you. And I can, essentially destroy this universe and everything in it, just like I had done to the last.
I am the moon, I am water, I am life.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Ogichi Ikasoruk
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 pm   Reply with quote

Ogichi burt into tears of laughter. "you're no fun. So serious on something with no matter." He said chuckling alittle. (if you haven't heard his voice, It's distorted, and buzzy."
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

*sigh* I'm guessing you don't really care about this then. *she stepped on Ichigo's face*
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Ogichi Ikasoruk
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm   Reply with quote

Amazingly Ichigo did nothing, His body however shivered and started to fade. "not really. I've done my job, The king should die any minuite now, leaving me imortal Smile Then I can do whatever I want." he said spitting on ichigo. ( http://www.justdubs.net/dubs/bleach_episodes/ep39.html forward it to about 4 minuites. Ogichi's first appearence.)
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic