digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Unknown Area
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

There was a User. There was no doubt about the facts that he was a user, or that his name was Ultimario, or that he was different from the character Ultimario. He had been somehow brought into this world, experiencing it as alts experience, but at the same time also seeing it from the higher viewpoint of the Users. He might as well have no appearance, for he appeared to be "undefined" in that respect. He spoke in a way that had no tone, no source of the voice, no pitch, no volume...it was like they were just words, not being heard but read. One could even detect if something was capitalised or not.

In fact, if he said something before someone had arrived, they could still be able to "hear" it.

"I am Ultimario, the User. I have been forced into your plane of existance by forces I do not fully understand. I see things from both eyes now, as the all-knowing perspective of a User and the all-feeling point of view as a Character, such as what most of you are."

"I am the richest and most powerful User in the plane of the Users, aside from the Creator himself, and my partial imprisonment here is an outrage. I send you all on a mission...to find the one known as Chaos Ultimario and find out how to defeat him. He is the one who I should be able to control but cannot, the one who cannot be predicted in any way. He is what forced me here."

"I will send you what forces I can to ally with you, but be warned that this Chaos Ultimario...is far more powerful than he appears. He has forces of his own that could overwhelm all of you without much effort."

"Do you see that portal?"

A giantic green portal was in the sky, seeming to distort reality horribly around it.

"That is how he arrived here from another dimension, one unknown to User and Character alike. If one does not figure our some way to stop that portal, his chaotic and unorganized forces could arrive at any moment. Perhaps if he is defeated it will close, and if that is the case he must be defeated before he gets more powerful. He does not command these forces, but they will all be intent on the same general concensus of creating chaos and attacking anything orderly."

"We will need cooperation of both good and evil to stop this threat. Some chaotic ones here may even have to fight on our side if we are to win. It will not be easy. But we can do it."

"And by the way, we may need an invasion force to temporarily journey into the portal. Two of the greatest chances we have against this threat are inside of that now-twisted dimension."

He now spoke in a voice only Users could hear.

"Keep in mind that this is the area with the portal. This topic is not just about me giving this speech and being here, it is also where the portal is. There is plenty of oppurtunity for characters to be shocked at the site of the portal and to try to stop it on their own."

"And yes, this has little connection to the happenings of Tim and such other plots. So if a Character happens to be busy attacking Tim or serving him, they can be in this general plot at the same time."
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

SA, having adjusted his own frequency of his body and voice so only other Users could see and hear him, had been standing nearby, holding a small ball of energy.

"Ah, Ulti... Sticking yourself into the plots, now, are we?"

He sighed.

"I like your concept, but there's been quite a bit of interference from the other side of the Wall lately. The Alts are going to become curious after a while, now, aren't they?"

Tossing the ball of energy onto the ground, he began to fade out...

"Oh well. I'm sure Pikachu would like a bit more action in his life..."

---

Pikachu had already listened the message. "But how do we FIND this guy? You're some all-knowing deity or something, help us out!"
A Bucket of Stuff    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario then responded to both SA and Pikachu at the same time, because Users are awesome like that.

To SA, he of course spoke in the kind of voice only Users can hear or be aware of. He also knew that SA leaving made no difference...Users hear and see everything, whether they left a little avatar of their presence or not made no difference.

"Alts? Curious?"

He shrugged. Which is odd, considering he doesn't even have a defined appearance. Users can do things like that.

"I don't really see what you mean. Keep in mind that we Users have a massive amount of control over them...it'd be no matter to make them lose interest or even forget what they've learned. Besides, I don't think it really matters if they know more about us. A bunch of higher beings are controlling their every move. And? There are people who believe a thing called fate controls us, and that hasn't seemed to make a big deal of difference. Or, for instance, the fact that behind this illusion we're actually on top of a thin layer of rock incasing a gigantic ball of magma that's spinning? You'd be surprised how things seemingly monumental like that end up as nothing more than debate topics and a few philosophical phrases."

"Anyway, this isn't me inserting myself into a plot...I wish it was, but this is a bit more complicated than that. Alts aren't completely controllable. Sure, we can decide what they look like, what they say, what they do, when they do, where they are and go...But there are just some things beyond our control. The dilemna of keeping them "in-character" prevents us from making them do or say overly odd things, we can't make them too powerful or too bland in personality or it would displease other users, and there's things like dice rolls. But Chaos...I don't feel like I have any control over him. Having a Character who doesn't even know what they're doing and does "random" things would normally be easy to manipulate, but...I have my doubts that he can even be considered a Character. We all have our pasts, many of which we may like to forget, but...sometimes the past catches back up to us, in the way it inspires things in our minds we normally would never think of. This leads to creation of Characters heavily edited or directly taken from our pasts, including fictional pasts or pasts of when we were of a lower plane ourselves...And then there's the fact that Characters are often part of the User, even if it is in some very small way. Chaos Ultimario practically created himself...a lone insane Character among many sane ones, a Character to be less serious and yet more, one with no control over himself among others who are experts at controlling their bodies...And because the part of my mind he alone represents happens to be a massive part of me...And that I happen to be the second most powerful of all of us...Throw in the fact that he was also designed as a reason for Dark Ultimario to leave his home dimension despite being the complete emperor of the whole thing...These factors lead to Chaos Ultimario being a completely uncontrollable powerhouse."

"But even then, managing to take me down to this lower plane of existance, making me partially a Character...RPOT is not my area of expertise, but I know that that kind of thing cannot truly happen even with the full power of Francis himself. Oh yes, we can create Characters who are meant to look like and act like us, but they cannot be us. It's impossible for us to be able to see and feel this realm, actually knowing exactly what something looks like without reading the description another User wrote."

And speaking to Pikachu in the manner he used to speak with alts.

"Unfortunately, Chaos Ultimario is not one who can be predicted easily...even by one such as myself. However, I can tell you where he is right now."

"Inside of that portal is a now-ruined dimension known as the Ultima Dimension. My powers and those of other Users may be limited there, because it is a land far more detached from the Bitlands than any other. There is a formerly magnificent castle there, he can be found in one of the rooms on the first floor. The castle is now so distorted and disorganized that I cannot locate exactly where he is...and that dimension is an absolute mess of insanity. It would be best to wait until he returns here, because going into that dimension can lead to some nasty consequences, waiting and having more of "his" disorganized forces arrive would actually be better. Until then we should build up and organize forces against him."

Somehow, Dark Ultimario and Ultimario had managed to hear the User from inside Ultima Dimension.

They "listened" to what the User had to say.

Ultimario was...a bit disturbed.
He attempted to somehow address the portal. Ulti and Dark's messages would be heard by the User, but not by others in the Bitlands except possibly other Users.

"So...you're like some kind of controlling god, named after me, or maybe me named after you, and you've been partially taken down to our level by Chaos? That's hard to believe that he's that powerful, but he did absorb a freaking Ultima attack beforehand...and he has been known to screw reality."

The "logic" of the corrupted Ultima Dimension was often very confusing, meaning that somebody could be right next to the portal and yet very far from it, or pass by an area that contained a lot of people and nobody would notice anything. Right then, someone passed through the portal into the Bitlands without Ultimario or Dark Ultimario noticing anything.

From the Bitlands point of view, a black and red creature fell out of the portal. It seemed to land well, perhaps benefiting from the inconsistent gravity of what was once Ultima Dimension.

It resembled Bowser, except significantly larger, entirely covered in black and red, and with far longer and sharper spikes and claws. Also, he was a bit larger than Super Smash Bros. Brawl size Bowser.

He spoke in a loud, deep voice.

"FINALLY! I'M FREE OF THAT INSANE MESS CHAOS CALLS A DIMENSION! THIS PLACE LOOKS EASY TO CONQUER! I WILL REIGN AGAIN, EMPEROR OF ALL! NONE SHALL STAND BEFORE THE MIGHT OF EVIL!"

He let out an impressive spew of fire upwards from his mouth, literally burning a cloud thousands of miles in the air and nearly scorching Pikachu, despite him being quite a distance away.

"SAY! SICKENINGLY CUTE YELLOW LITTLE RAT! DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY NAMED "DARK ULTIMARIO"?! HE'S A HUMAN WITH A MUSTACHE AND A PURPLE HAT AND RED OVERALLS. HE'S A FANCY MAGIC USER WITH SOME SWORDSMANSHIP. I KNOW HE ESCAPED THAT WRETCHED PLACE BEFORE I DID, HE'S AN OLD PARTNER OF MINE. IF I KNEW WHERE HE WAS, CONQUERING THIS PLACE WOULD BE LESS THAN EFFORTLESS!

Ultimario the User spoke again. "He's back where you just left."

"WHAT? SEE, THIS IS WHY WE DIDN'T HAVE TALKING CLOUDS BACK WHEN I RULED THE PLACE! THEY ALWAYS TALK NONSENSE! LOOK, HE ALREADY LEFT THAT PLACE AND WOULD NEVER COME BACK! IT'S A LOST CAUSE!

"Yes, but he was forced to go back. By Chaos Ultimario himself."

"GOD I HATE THAT GUY! FINE, I'LL GO ON A LITTLE RESCUE MISSION AND GET DARK ULTIMARIO BACK, AS SOON AS I GET SOME MINIONS TO FOLLOW ME INTO THAT HELLHOLE! I'M NOT GOING THERE ALONE AGAIN, I NEARLY WENT INSANE THERE!"

"By the way..."

Ultimario the User recapped what he'd said earlier. Because loud guys from other dimensions don't typically understand looking at earlier posts, especially when people in the native dimension hardly understand it either.

"WAIT, YOU WANT ME TO TEAM UP WITH GOOD AND TAKE DOWN CHAOS? BWAH HAH HAH! THAT'S A GOOD ONE! I CAN TEAR THAT CREEP APART WITHOUT RESORTING TO IDIOT GOOD GUYS!"

"Is that so? How'd he take over your empire so easily, then?"

"GRR...FINE, I'LL LET THE GOOD GUYS GO IN FIRST AND GET BEAT UP SO THEY WEAKEN THE CHAOS GUYS A BIT, AND THEN I STORM IN THERE WITH MY AWESOME ARMY AND FINISH THEM!"

"That's acceptable. Just don't mess around with those on the side of good trying to stop him."

"NOW TIME TO GET SOME MINIONS! HEY, RAT FROM BEFORE! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY EMPIRE OF EVIL!? YOU GET MORE POWERFUL, AN AWESOME DESIGN CHANGE, YOU GET SUPPORTED BY ME AND THE OTHER TROOPS, AND YOU...UH...GET MORE AWESOME AND STUFF!"
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

A Lone Necron Lord rose from the ground in front of the Bowser like entity.

It then stared at him...

The Bowser like entity (or Pikachu if he noticed) wouldn't know that this was a Necron, one of the most powerful races in the entire universe. Having him as an ally would be most beneficial to either side, evil or good. Chaos would do well to try and get him. So would the good guys.

The Portal and several disturbances have awoken the Necrons...
Die4Less Corp.    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am   Reply with quote

"YOU LOOK POWERFUL! THINGS DON'T NORMALLY COME OUT OF THE GROUND IF THEY'RE WEAK, ANYWAY! WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE SIDE OF EVIL! IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE RULE THIS PLACE WITH AN IRON FIST! BWAH HAH HAH!"

He seemed to be missing the point. Chaos rose in Ultima Dimension because of evil being too powerful and nearly wiping out the forces of good. Which left evil alone to fight chaos, and it lost horribly. Whether he realized it or not, he would end up getting overconfident, leading a huge war on good, and helping chaos along, which is even worse then what he did before because chaos is already extremely powerful in the Bitlands. History would repeat itself...chaos would rule.
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

SA would have shuddered at the thought of an uncontrollable alt, but proceeded to tell Ulti one of his findings.

"One Alt has already discovered her own User, but only by the will of that User. Any other alts who came into contact with that one may just be a tad curious..."

Pikachu wondered what a world where Users were nearly powerless would be like. What would happen to Characters who entered?
A Bucket of Stuff    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario (User) could of course hear Pikachu's thoughts, being a User and all. He answered with some psychically inserted thoughts of his own.

"...I don't know. Perhaps they would go uncontrollable like Chaos Ultimario is, but I know that some control can be maintained."

He turned to SA. Which is again kind of odd considering Ulti currently has no appearance, size, or location. But hey, Users were used to that kind of thing.

"Character Lynn and User Tsuki, was it? Again, there isn't much Characters can do as long as we control them, so it doesn't make much of a difference if they know who we are. Wait...if a Character has loose enough control to discover their User, there's a chance they could move to what was Ultima Dimension. Their User would have little to no control over them there...the results could be bad. If they were to join up with chaos, it could lead to an all-out war of chaos versus Users and Characters. And knowing that Chaos Ultimario was actually able to affect me, others detatched in Ultima Dimension could do the same."

"This could end badly. Chaos Ultimario needs to be defeated and that portal closed, before the worst possible happens. We've already got a pawn of chaos who thinks he's a king."

He gestured to the Bowser-like Character.

"He and the rest of the evil forces in Ultima Dimension nearly wiped out good, and then had to face chaos by themselves, with an obvious ending. And considering his origin, he might not even be very controllable himself, and start a near-extermination of good with the same ending: evil wins for a little bit, then chaos slaughters it. And considering how chaotic this place is already...it might already be over. It could overwhelm the place in a similar way to a ton of spammers. And Francis help us if chaos extends its reign past that...we have to stop this as soon as possible."

The Bowser-like character was completely unaware of the whole situation and went back to trying to recruit Pikachu. And likely failing.

"HEY! RAT! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN ME OR NOT!?"
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

Pikachu snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the Bowser-like being.

"Oh, no, I don't know anything about a 'dark' Ultimario, and I'd rather not join up with you.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY!"

((I was tempted to do a "Bowser King" joke here, but that's impossible since he doesn't have a name. fffffff))

"ANYWAY, WE'LL ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER EVENTUALLY TO TAKE DOWN THAT CHAOS BASTARD ANYWAY! THAT'S WHAT THE FLOATING VOICE SAID!"

Ultimario (User) nodded. Somehow.

Just then, a rift in space itself appeared. Dark Ultimario and Ultimario stepped out.

"HEY, DARK ULTI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I left. Random objects and illogical concepts gets annoying after a while."

"ME TOO THAT PLACE SUCKS", said Chaos Ultimario who had apparently appeared out of nowhere.

"Shut up, Chaos."

He shut up.

"Anyway,"

Dark Ultimario was now talking to the Bowser-like figure.

"How's it going?"

"NOT SO GREAT. THE RAT DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN, AND THAT GUY OVER THERE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING YET."

He pointed to the Necron.

"He's probably just considering the offer."

"As for the Pikachu over there, no need to worry yourself. It's just one of a species of electric "rats", if one doesn't feel like joining, no big deal. Its loss. Besides, "Pokemon" like it tend to join anybody with the right equipment who defeats them. Unless they're already on a side, of course. They're quite loyal to the first person to get them on their side."

"I SEE."
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario wrote:
"HAVE IT YOUR WAY!"

((I was tempted to do a "Bowser King" joke here, but that's impossible since he doesn't have a name. fffffff))

"ANYWAY, WE'LL ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER EVENTUALLY TO TAKE DOWN THAT CHAOS BASTARD ANYWAY! THAT'S WHAT THE FLOATING VOICE SAID!"

Ultimario (User) nodded. Somehow.

Just then, a rift in space itself appeared. Dark Ultimario and Ultimario stepped out.

"HEY, DARK ULTI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I left. Random objects and illogical concepts gets annoying after a while."

"ME TOO THAT PLACE SUCKS", said Chaos Ultimario who had apparently appeared out of nowhere.

"Shut up, Chaos."

He shut up.

"Anyway,"

Dark Ultimario was now talking to the Bowser-like figure.

"How's it going?"

"NOT SO GREAT. THE RAT DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN, AND THAT GUY OVER THERE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING YET."

He pointed to the Necron.

"He's probably just considering the offer."

"As for the Pikachu over there, no need to worry yourself. It's just one of a species of electric "rats", if one doesn't feel like joining, no big deal. Its loss. Besides, "Pokemon" like it tend to join anybody with the right equipment who defeats them. Unless they're already on a side, of course. They're quite loyal to the first person to get them on their side."

"I SEE."

The Necron Lord continued to stare, then summoned a staff. It slowly walked up to the Bowser like entity.
Die4Less Corp.    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

"HEY, NO NEED TO STARE LIKE THAT!"

"Relax. Now then, let's start this again, shall we?"

It was unclear what he meant by "this". The introductions, the recruiting, the empire itself? Regardless, he was now speaking to the Necron Lord. He was also reinforcing his words with psychic thoughts, so even if the Necron Lord had no understanding of English, he would get the general idea of what Dark Ulti was saying.

"The name's Dark Ultimario. Our 'leader' here..."

The way he said 'leader' suggested that the Bowser character was merely a figurehead, while Dark himself was the true leader. He was good enough to indicate this easily to others without the Bowser-like figure getting it.

"...has already spoken to you about joining our evil empire, allow me to elaborate. We're actually, in a way, restarting from before. We were once a great empire, that enslaved an entire dimension with ease. Let's just say that things didn't work out, and now we're starting over basically from scratch, to take over this far weaker dimension. We will unite all under our blood-stained flag. We already have the experience, the weapons, and the armor to get a great headstart, but are currently lacking in minions. Once our former enemy, the side known as chaos, is vanquished, we will have little trouble in conquering everything. None shall stop us, good is far too weak."

"Simply aid us through these tough times, and you will be rewarded greatly."
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Ultimario wrote:
"HEY, NO NEED TO STARE LIKE THAT!"

"Relax. Now then, let's start this again, shall we?"

It was unclear what he meant by "this". The introductions, the recruiting, the empire itself? Regardless, he was now speaking to the Necron Lord. He was also reinforcing his words with psychic thoughts, so even if the Necron Lord had no understanding of English, he would get the general idea of what Dark Ulti was saying.

"The name's Dark Ultimario. Our 'leader' here..."

The way he said 'leader' suggested that the Bowser character was merely a figurehead, while Dark himself was the true leader. He was good enough to indicate this easily to others without the Bowser-like figure getting it.

"...has already spoken to you about joining our evil empire, allow me to elaborate. We're actually, in a way, restarting from before. We were once a great empire, that enslaved an entire dimension with ease. Let's just say that things didn't work out, and now we're starting over basically from scratch, to take over this far weaker dimension. We will unite all under our blood-stained flag. We already have the experience, the weapons, and the armor to get a great headstart, but are currently lacking in minions. Once our former enemy, the side known as chaos, is vanquished, we will have little trouble in conquering everything. None shall stop us, good is far too weak."

"Simply aid us through these tough times, and you will be rewarded greatly."
The Necron stared at Dark Ulti. for a moment, then extended a hand, almost as if it were agreeing to the terms.
Die4Less Corp.    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Assuming that the body language meant what he thought, Dark Ultimario completed the handshake.
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

The Necron Lord finished the shake, then stabbed the ground with his staff, creating a hole in a small rock next to him. The Necron subsequently went inside the hole. It was preparing...
Die4Less Corp.    
RaveRaze
Everett and Arrez
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

"WAIT, Are we too late. We could hear something talking about hunting this chaos thingy down. Is this a mark or something, cause if hes as powerful as he sounds, youll need all the help you can get" Arrez said after flying towards the strange crowd of people. Everett walked about a good 30 yards back, heading towards the group. He noted the shotgun strapped to his back just in case he would need it later.
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic