digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Random question I don't think has been asked by tayl.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Do your alts belive in any gods, or a god?

Paula belives like...Blue is a god, but I'm Preety sure I didn't have to tell you.
Before that she was probably christian. You know sense she prays in EB and most americans are christian, and stuff in EB is based on most of america.

IF TAYL HAS POSTED, OR WAS GONNA POST THIS I APPOLOOGIZE.
Lapin Angelique    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

Robert doesn't believe in worshipping gods.
Neither does Zeromus. He believes in destroying them.
Stan just doesn't care, dood.
NON BANNER    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

I actually never thought of this question...still, it's cool if other people ask random questions to, y'know, regardless or whether or not I've posted said questions or not.

Anyways...

Tayl is convinced that she's God because she's cool like that.

Most of the people from the Test Reality don't really have a religion of any sort or believe in any kind of God (besides Them and Manipulators, if They count as Gods) due to their situation.

For Jennifer and Flonne...well, I guess the Disgaea equivalent of God would be Seraph Lamington, from what I've seen, so yeah let's go with that and pretend it's right.

Mona and Ashley don't seem to be the type who'd really believe in Gods or anything like that.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh really is Sumerian, so he was raised to believe in gods and stuff.
Archer, given what he's been through and all.
Zetta's lost faith in the Gods of Tyria, seeking the power of a different, unnamed god as of late.
Alexander has no reason to believe in a god. He's quite likely more powerful than one
The Town of Lix    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny has had a spiritual compromise, and believes in the possibility that all gods he knows of might exist.

Terrandus believes in 6 elemental gods believed by his race to have formed the universe in a great clash. Mainly a serpent-like god who's name roughly means "Earthlinx."

Mezmerane knows of the gods(obviously), but sees them as backstabbers that you'd have to be a fool to put trust in.
Gemstone Goods    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

There is something that is more than a match for Alexander... It will be revealed in due time.

For my alts...

Joy has no religion.

Iros follows the Chaos Gods. They are Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Slaanesh.

The Necron Lord follows the ways of the C'tan. They are The Nightbringer, The Deceiver, The Void Dragon, and The Outsider.
Die4Less Corp.    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

The Air Marshal worships King P as a deity, and though King P isn't really actually a god, he really is invincible and he really will live forever.

Pommy believes in a certain being called the Angel, who created all of the living worlds, but isn't omnipotent despite that.

Larry like most Koopas, believes in a creature called DAD, who is said to be the first Koopa ever, and the warrior who single-handedly formed the Koopa Kingdom with his strength and knowledge.
Hell    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
For Jennifer and Flonne...well, I guess the Disgaea equivalent of God would be Seraph Lamington, from what I've seen, so yeah let's go with that and pretend it's right.

Actually, God and Lamington are seperate entities.
NON BANNER    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Hmm...

Django believes something higher exists, but he doesn't go out of his way to worship it. All his triumphs have been due to his own sweat and tears, not due to divine intervention.

(Incidentally, Otenko may or may not be some sort of lesser godthing. o: )

Duneyrr and Dvalinn believe in the "Will of the Galaxy", which is not so much a god as a force--and which calls for the death of all living things on Earth, lulz. Durathror believes it as well, she supposes, but would rather just live in peace with her plants than follow. :<

In an ideal world, Ratatosk supposes he'd follow this Will as well; however he decided to screw it quite a while ago. 8D

Itu doesn't give a whole lot of a shit one way or another.

Golbez believes in some manner of God, sure. Supposes he should be somewhat grateful. Can't bring himself to be, seeing as he seems to have become some sort of cosmic plaything.

lulz overthinking the topic.
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

The Grim Heaper wrote:
In an ideal world, Ratatosk supposes he'd follow this Will as well; however he decided to screw it quite a while ago. 8D
HE'S A RAPIST!?

Last edited by BAMFing ARCHER on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Town of Lix    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek doesn't care. But, he believes that Bowser is his lord and master.

Are you kidding me? Cosmic Kamek is God!

Mario... uh... I'll get back to you on that.

Wario thinks he's godly... but he really isn't.
Ammu-Nation!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
In an ideal world, Ratatosk supposes he'd follow this Will as well; however he decided to screw it quite a while ago. 8DHE'S A RAPIST!?
My thoughts exactly.
Die4Less Corp.    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

SA technically is a god in the RP forums, as are the other Users.

Hoggmeiser is a demon$ Chances are that he's not very religious$

Bucket worships most of the gods of Tyria with the exception of Balthazar and Grenth.

Pikachu believes in Arceus.

The mysterious stranger is too mysterious for this information to be revealed at the moment. Take a look at his avatar background, though, and you'll see something that may or may not necessarily be what he believes in.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

Karim believes in the Sand Goddess of the Gerudo Desert.

Eichi, being the goddess of knowledge, of course believes in herself and in her sisters (and brother).

Isaac doesn't really believe in any gods or anything of the sort because he thinks that fighting for what you believe in doesn't mean you have to believe in some invisible person who's lightyears away.

Bakura obviously has seen the Egyptian gods...among other things.

Ditto for Yami Bakura

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

Rika does believe in the god, obviously.

Frozen has cooked for Grambi. :)

Well Frostbite was kinda of disfigured because of the secret gods...

Idunno about Karol.

Aita doesn't believe in any god because she can warp time herself and she never saw a god...
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic