digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

OoC: What if your alts got a Smash Ball?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:36 am   Reply with quote

In other words... what is your alt's ultimate attack or skill?

Black has Infernal Rage. His power goes through the roof, and all of his Fire Magic and other spells become extremely powerful. However, he can only activate it when he is in Divine Form... which is only in the most extreme situations.

Ignis has Torment's Requiem. It's his own version of Black's Infernal Rage technique... but to a greater extreme. He sacrifices all forms of defense to send his attack power soaring to a level so great that the sheer energy he possesses can literally tear someone to shreds. Like Black, he also can only activate it in high-pressure situations.

Tim... well, you'll find out. Shifty

Paxton has Eon Crash. He uses his Chronomancy to shatter time and space itself, wreaking all sorts of hell on whoever he unleashes it on. However, the side effects of the spell can really screw things up, Tayl P-P-P-P-PARADOX-style.
The Domain of Secrets    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

Rika: Super big ass knife of doom attack on you everyone dies and she kills herself if she misses. :C

Frozen: Frozenblizzard; Frozen grows giant frosty wings and creates a huge ice ball in her hands. She can release the ball at anytime to create a lazer (much like Lucario), in which she can move around with. The beam isn't the real threat because it doesn't last very long and it's not that large. Jumping into her ice cold wings is however; they will freeze you, as well as deal a large chunk of damage to you, and make you defenseless to the oncoming beam. The whole phase only lasts about 30 seconds, regardless of whether or not you've used your ice lazer.

Frostbite: The Secret; Frostbite turns into a shadow with glowing turquoise eyes, and sapphires that stand out because the lighting has gone pretty dark. When she moves, she leaves an enchanting and sparkly blue glow behind her. The effects last long enough for a bit more than half of the stage to be covered in this stuff. When one steps into the glow they are impaled with thousands of sapphires and shot off the stage. :) Once the smash ball wears off the glow does too.

Karol: Paint-me; Just think of Marth's Final Smash except less girly(lol) and more artfull. lol I have nothing.

Aita: Strawberry Paradise; Aita's knife gets huge asser and strawberries fall from the sky. The knife is very affective, but the strawberries give the opponents a good chance too. Best technique with Strawberry Paradise is to use it at the top of the stage, get as many strawberries as you need to heal yourself, then go after a slum. If you wait to long though, you might run out of time. :C

I tried to not make them all godly.
The Carmadox Party    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

Paula has PK starstorm, all mother characters have PK starstorm

...I really do not know any of mine.

Gigue probably has something Inexplicable.
Lapin Angelique    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh's will probably be something involving his Gate of Babylon, maybe using each of his wepaons for a very, very short time.

Archer's will probably let him activate Unlimited Blade Works without his chant.

Zetta's is something I call the Fabled Matrix. Something like a web of pure, blue magical energy extends from him, and pulls his opponents in, forming a web-like structure to prevent escape. Then, a variety of magical elements would pulse through, causing some fairly decent damage per hit.

Alexander's would simply cause him to lose his seals, going Alexander^[roll=12].
Actions
Dice Used: 12 Roll Results: 8.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 pm   Reply with quote

The Necron Lord would gain the ability to transform into one of his gods, or, a manifestation of their power.

Joy's is like Mario's, only she fires a flurry of bullets. It has double the damage and power of Mario's, but lacks the expanding effect.
Die4Less Corp.    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny's changes frequently based on what shit has gone down for him, so I can't really say.

Terrandus temporarily gains the Geode Armor, which gives him multiple jumps, a glide, and overall changes his moves to be more like Ike. His damage output increases at no cost of his speed, but his jumping decreases. His Specials would become slower, and he is not invincible to damage, but doesn't flinch.
Lasts as long as Giga Bowser.

Mezmerane takes on his true form, and gains Bowser-like physics, and increased speed. He's harder to control in terms of stopping, and he takes abit more damage from attacks due to this being a coporeal form.
Lasts as long as Super Sonic
Gemstone Goods    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 pm   Reply with quote

I dunno, let's find out. I DO have that old Smash Ball alt lying around...
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek: Shrinkage; Shrinks all enemies (at rare times, allies too) within range. Shrunken enemies suffer double damage if they get hit and stay shrunk for [roll=10] posts.

Cosmic Kamek: You Do Not Want To Get Hit By This; Literally. This attack would kill everything within a one-thousand mile radius.

Mario: Mario Finale; Same as what he does in Brawl.

Wario: Wario-Man; Same as what he does in Brawl.

The Magikoopa band have their own Final Smashes... but, I haven't thought up WHAT they would do.
Ammu-Nation!    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Me: I'd unleash a danmaku-style attack. Basically, firing Poison Sting and Posion Spear simultaneously and at an incredible rate. Each smaller spine (Poison Sting) would add 1% damage, but large spines (Poison Spear) would cause 5%.

Omega-Xis: Plasma Pulse. Basically, the screen would flash and all characters would be stunned for 30 seconds: plenty of time to score a few cheap KOs.
TheSprattStore    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

Let's see here...

Django's probably wouldn't be terribly powerful; he'd get a little boost to his strength, and possibly be able to use his wings for flight.

Holly, uh... how about magical 'roid rage. Yeah. D:

Ratatosk would probably drag his old buddy Vanargand out onto the stage and let him go batshit. D:
Buzzy Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki would most likely overflow with power, and due to her instability, she would tear the fabris of the very universe. The with the power she had from the ball, she'd blast the rift with extremely powerful lunar magic, sealing it, and creating a paradox in which the same thing happens in reverse. Overall, it'd be mind-*crag* with pretty colors. :D
That, or she'd turn into Mystic Tsuki, Radiant Tsuki, Vampire Tsuki or True Form Tsuki ;o;
Junk shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Robert wouldn't do anything with it. Eventually, he'd just waste the energy on something to stop the glowing.
May God help us all.
Stan would start a prinnies' rights movements, dood.
NON BANNER    
Mister I
Dr. Gregory House

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm   Reply with quote

You know how Cuddy's ass gets larger when exposed to the full moon? Imagine that to all you women... while having seizures... and shooting lasers for your gigantic tits.
Temple of I    
Leader of team starfox
Super Fox McCloud

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

You should know what mine is. Shifty

Pimple has rock'n'roll. Basically he sprouts huge stone fists, dealing four times the damage

Sparkster has a super mode in RKA2 I will call "shining sparkster". He isn't invincible, but flys faster and hits harder.

Sabrewulf uses Bats of Hell. Bats formed from fire lock on and rain down on the opponent.

Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario has Ultima, same for dark (except his is dark red instead of blue).
Chaos Ultimario...think Luigi's, except about a billion times worse.
Ultirby / Ulti Knight would probably use Crash ability or something.
For that Bowser character, he'd do some Giga Bowser rip-off.
Ultimario Mart!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic