digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So... it has come to this.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis was standing in the middle of a great pixellated field. A few things were noticably different - for one, a large amount of the area around him was free of the evidence of Tim's corruption. Another thing was the absence of his trademark Tinted Spectacles, allowing a full view of Ignis's intense purple eyes. His expression looked like one of a man about to snap. Finally, the entire contingent of Brotherhood Officers were laying unconscious, scattered about the area.

I knew that you would all eventually decide to come for me. In order for Black to live again, I must be eliminated. I don't think so. I have had it with this... and if I am going to go down, I am going to take all of you down along with me!

Ignis began to cackle like a mandman.

In my time here, I have never shown what I really am capable of. Allow me to demonstrate by killing evergy last one of you! I want to see the last flickers of fear in your eyes before I send every last one of you to Torment! Come and face your end!

Ignis started on another round of insane laughter and raised both hands to the air. A terrifying amount of purple energy exploded skyward and swirled there, calling out to everyone in all of The Bitlands.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Hey, you. Who says that YOU get to kill them? Maybe I want to kill them. You're nothing but a worthless, pathetic god."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, you really think you can fight on my level, then? Come, and face me, then, embodiment of negativity!" declared Alexander, standing a few feet away, in full armor, his sword drawn, gleaming with the light of a thousand crystals.
The Town of Lix    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

King Porky replied to Ignis and the others somehow, though he was not there physically.

"Death is a reward that I will never have."
Hell    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Ropes of darkness bound Alexander's arms and legs together, while the magic he could use was suppressed. "My quarrel is not with you this time, Alexander."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

King Porky wrote:
King Porky replied to Ignis and the others somehow, though he was not there physically.

"Death is a reward that I will never have."

Who said anything about the peace of death? Oh no... Torment is where I will be sending you, along with everyone else in this place!

Ignis himself now began to glow with enormous amounts of energy - a combination of his own power, the Fyel Oress, and even the energy of the Dark Prognisticus, having read him not too long ago.
The Domain of Secrets    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis Phasmatis wrote:
if I am going to go down, I am going to take all of you down along with me!

((I think someone has been playing Star Fox 64 again...

I do not know why, but I thought this quote was a reference to it.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

"You can come over to Porkyo City and find me. I'd be amazed to see if there was somebody who knew how to conduct physical torture on me. The energy you're amassing is impressive, though. "
Hell    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Wow...this guy's glowin' brighter than a bugzapper in mosquito season. We gonna do anything, Eichi?"

"Do what you want. Just remember that I'm not reviving you."

"...you're being a real bitch, y'know that? You could at least passively help as I face the big bad guy."

"I'll step in once I see you need me."

Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

"Child's play. Your power barely even matches a fraction of mine. I am above all the gods in any existance. Try to take me on. You will fail."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
"Child's play. Your power barely even matches a fraction of mine. I am above all the gods in any existance. Try to take me on. You will fail."

Will you kindly SHUT THE *crag* UP FOR ONCE? All I ever hear from you is incessant talk of superiority! Do yourself a favor and phase the *crag* out somewhere else before I bring you down with everyone else!
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

"Zeromus, you made a mistake of binding me here, you know."

Dammit, why won't the seal break!?
The Town of Lix    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, Ignis, I congratulate you on amassing enough raw power to destroy the world. For once, maybe I don't need to summon anything to do that. You can accomplish what I can't" He said, coughing.
Hell    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis Phasmatis wrote:
Zeromus wrote:

Will you kindly SHUT THE *crag* UP FOR ONCE? All I ever hear from you is incessant talk of superiority! Do yourself a favor and phase the *crag* out somewhere else before I bring you down with everyone else!

"...
I don't take too kindly to being insulted like that." Zeromus grabbed Ignis by his neck, and lifted him into the air. "I don't think you remember who I am. I'm the one who can tear your soul to shreds with a mere though. I'm the one that can cause you to go insane without batting an eyelash. I am not a true physical being. I'm more than that."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

BreakBreakBreakBreakBreak....

Break?

A brief snapping sound could be heard, as the bindings around Alexander snapped.

That was unnaturally lucky there...

"Ah, thank Fate for good luck. And now, Ignis, face your retribution!"
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic