digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter: Another fanfic
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:07 am   Reply with quote

The party was on. People were dancing, yelling, and having a good time. In the corner, Plastic Mario, and a mysterious cloaked figure sat beside each other. Plastic leaned over, and whispered "It's almost time. Are you ready?"

"Of course. Wait for the right moment..."

"I've been waiting weeks for this. This is going to be awesome..." Plastic said as he got up and joined in the crowd of people partying on. And then, the lights shut off, and a wave of confusion swept among the crowd, followed by a single, booming voice.

"Why hello there, losers! Missed me?"

The lights flickered back on. Plastic was the first to speak out.

"Somewhat." As he let out a smirk. "Welcome back."

Last edited by Plastic Mario on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fiberglass World    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:08 am   Reply with quote

cool! its the party! in fan-fic form! which means its OVER 9000!!!
DISGUISE KIT    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am   Reply with quote

"Lord Bowser?"
"What? Isn't he banned?"
"Oh, crap."

Murmurs spread throughout the room. Some overjoyed, some filled with rage.

"NOOOOO!"
"I LOVE YOU, LORD BOWSER."

Chaos Dimentio warped in, and announced "Ah ha ha... You fools... Francis, your leader, is no more. He is trapped inside the prison that nobody can escape from." He continued to answer everything left unanswered. "Enjoy being smashed into oblivion... fools."

"You were planning this the whole time?"
"OH, SNAP!"
"I saw this coming!"

Bursts of rage erupted around the room, as people pulled out their weapons and tried to kill the returning koopa. However, Lord Bowser had one more trick up his sleeve... He pulled out a Smash Ball.

The charred corpse of Hario laid on the ground. LB laughed. "Gwa hah hah hah! Anybody else willing to stand up to me?" Grodus jumped out and attacked, but soon, he was gone too.

"Oh... god. Giga Bowser is on a rampage! Everybody, attack!"

Plastic put his head down. "I'm sorry about this, everybody..." Seconds later, Plastic with his knife in his outstretched hand, and another body behind him. In the meantime, Chaos Dimentio was having fun obliterating others. When anybody died, they revived in a matter of seconds.

A wall of LB supporters gathered in front of him. Plastic Mario stepped forward. "We will protect Lord Bowser. If we have to die, so be it."
Fiberglass World    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 am   Reply with quote

that party hurt. and why do i have nametags for everyone that say "mr. saget"?
DISGUISE KIT    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 am   Reply with quote

Asum. Continue plx.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 am   Reply with quote

I WANT MOAR!
DISGUISE KIT    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:14 am   Reply with quote

By this time, people knew what was going on. They had to fight against the defenders to get to the koopa they despised. The followers of LB fell as fast as the others, maybe faster. It was a war of 10-30, but still balanced. Perhaps the element of surprise played a role in the LB supporter's cause.

"GRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!" Giga Lord Bowser was busy spitting flames at everybody that opposed him, while being hammered constantly. "Gwa hah hah! You can't kill GIGA Bowser that easily, fools!"

The war contintued for half an hour. Many people fell, many people rose. But in the midst of the war, one sound rung louder than all others. It was a death wail. Not of any regular person, but of the koopa king himself. For a moment, there was a glimmer of hope in the D.D.o.D forces, until they came to the realization that Lord Bowser could revive as easily as all the others.

But the glimmer of hope didn't end there.

A massive crash came in the direction of the Prison. Everybody stared in that direction, until the dust settled. There was standing 2 things. The broken remains of the prison, and the lizard 5 times the structures size.

Giga Francis had broken out of Chaos Dimentio's trap.

Plastic Mario took notice of this, and retreated quickly. However, Sandslash, wanting revenge, struck Plastic as he fled. Plastic left the battlefield heavily wounded.

Chaos Dimentio laughed as he always did. "Francis, why do you persist? You may be able to defeat one giga member... But what about 2?"

Chaos Dimentio snapped his fingers, and the Chaos Heart appeared, and then cracked open. The darkness dissipated, and there lied...

A very frusterated magical jester. "WHAT? Where is it?" Giga Francis let out a roar, and stomped towards Giga Bowser, who was tired from the constant battle. The resistance rejoiced as they heard the thud of Giga Bowser's cold body hit the floor. Chaos Dimentio looked confused. "Where... could it have gone?" He looked up, and there stood Giga Francis, who ended the life of the jester with a single stomp.

A large cheer rang out from the crowd. They were beaten, bloodied and barely breathing, but overjoyed at the success. Cleaning up after the "party" didn't take long.

Plastic returned. He stood in front of a mob of angry defenders, but offered one thing. An apology. "I'm sorry. You should know how unpredictible I am. I'll return to neutrality, as I always have been."

The D.D.o.D had emerged victorious, thanks to a very skilled theif. Who the theif is? That, my friends, is a question you can answer yourself.

~End of prologue
Fiberglass World    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 am   Reply with quote

NEEDZ LESS ME (if it had me that is!)
DISGUISE KIT    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:20 am   Reply with quote

Very nice, Plastic, old pal. As for the missing Smash Ball?

Ah ha ha... well...

That's a show scheduled for another day.
Dimension D    
He's that guy.
Merlink

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:28 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:

I'm suspicious...
Merland    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:30 am   Reply with quote

Merlink wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:

I'm suspicious...

So's every other user. Tell me Dimentio old pal.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 am   Reply with quote

Try to make your posts mean something, ok? Don't spam like that.

Chapter 1: Aftermath

"Hey, Sorry I'm late. What happened?"

The doors to the Party forum slammed shut. What laid inside would have to wait for another time.

The rest of the day continued like any other. People selling their wares, laughing and joking in Off-Topic. Of course, there was a lot more to talk about than most days. Francis, being the guy he is, announced an explination of the entire incident.

"franis ben mi plx"
"What did I miss?"
"Hey everybody, look at this!"
"Can you move this topic?"
"Should I write a fan fiction based on today's events?"

Anybody that just arrived would never guess the apocalypse that happened earlier, happened. People were heading out, it was a long day. But those that remained on remained vigilant.

(If you want me to actually mention your name sometime during this, PM me.)
Fiberglass World    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

"I hate you! I wish you would die!"

The next day arrived. Plastic arrived with a yawn, to see that nothing had really happened overnight. Unfortunately, that would change quickly.

Plastic muttered to himself "Why? Nothing happened between those 2. So why do they have to flame?" as he snapped a lock on yet another topic. "I think they do this just to bug me..." He headed off to the RP-OT for a bit of rest. "Oh... hell no." No matter where he went, the flames burned through topics in all directions.

Staring in astonishment, Plastic was approached by many people, all with the same issue. "My topic's been taken over by these people!" Cleaning this up was no easy task.

Looking around, Plastic thought "I can't handle this by myself. Come on, somebody help..."

(I am not referring to any specific events in paticular. I will not include anything that people do not wish me to include.)
Fiberglass World    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 am   Reply with quote

Include mi pl0x.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 am   Reply with quote

Oh, so your posts are like lil episodes in Digibutter? Nice.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations