digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Crystal Cave [TOPIC REVIVED - See page 3]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah..this is the bitlands...there have been a lot of strange things going on lately. due to a spell gone wrong.....the bitlands is now controlled by an entity named Tim. Recently, my friend and me had a little spirit problem, which ended with me being altered and him becoming a vessal for the vengeful ghost of the greatest warrior in the galaxy. A great evil appeared, but was defeated....however..what remained of it's power was swallowed by a child, making them extremely powerful...Plus...I've been hearing an insane lady as well as creepy smiling monsters have appeared too.
Megatropolis    
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario blinked, which was odd considering he was completely surrounded by crystal and he hadn't moved a muscle in a very long time.

"...I've heard that a lot happens in the Bitlands at once...but...wow. So, I assume that the being altered part is why you have the wings? And...greatest warrior in the galaxy? Somehow I doubt that, he could be one of those posers who're the greatest out of everyone they've met and assume they're the greatest in the galaxy/planet/universe/dimension/whatever until they get proven wrong...but that doesn't really matter. So, could you tell me more about this "Tim" controlling the Bitlands? Do you mean as like a dictator?"

OOC: Also, I forgot to mention earlier, Ultimario doesn't have a good view of the door to the cave. That's why his concept of time and where exactly he is are so messed up. 3=
Ultimario Mart!    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, and it would also explain why I'm kinda pale...And he was known as that....As for tim...Kinda...With the exeption that he is literally the bitlands themselves...
Megatropolis    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 am   Reply with quote

"Wait...what?! How can somebody be the Bitlands? He...possessed it or something? Even so, how can somebody possess that many things at once? What you're saying...that just shouldn't be possible. Is he some sort of robot that can do a billion things at once, or what?"

Another voice could be heard, a voice indescribably sinister and cruel...

"Ulti, you always were slow when it came to accepting new ideas. I'll save you some time and tell you what Tim is. He's the very concentration of negative thoughts and hatred across the Bitlands. You know how despite being made up of the negative thoughts of just you, I'm able to completely possess you at times and even while possessing you, I can still manipulate entire armies of people without a single rebel or spy? Imagine that kind of power, except magnified a thousand times, the negative feelings of thousands of people corrupting the very land itself with immeasurable amounts of power to spare."

"Wait a minute. If this Tim is made up of everyone's negative thoughts, does that mean...you...?"

"Exactly. I am part of this "Tim". I could have left at any point, but I tried to keep you here to the best of my ability. The longer you're out of comission, the better. You're a fool. It made no difference in the end whether I was in here or not. You've been locked away in here for nothing."

"Well, if it truly makes no difference...I might as well unseal myself now."

With that, the entire cave grew blindingly bright. When it went back to its regular level of light, Ultimario was outside of the crystal. He looked a lot like Mario, but with a blue hat and shirt, red overalls, and a blue sword in his right hand (Ultima Sword). He was also a bit taller than Mario and had a mustache more resembling Luigi's.

A purple diamond-shaped crystal was floating on his left.

There appeared to be no sign of Dark Ultimario. He must have already left.

"Alright. I'm out and ready to fight this Tim back. Do you know where I can find any kind of center of resistance against him? He sounds like a very powerful foe, I will need allies. Oh, and thanks for the help, top minion tai-"

Ultimario seemed surprised at what he almost just said.

"That's...odd. How did I already know your name?"
Ultimario Mart!    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 am   Reply with quote

I think we may have met somewhere before...That or your psychic. Anyways....I think theres a restistance somewhere, but they are scattered...Tim can corrupt them at any moment using his power. So you best be careful, as no one knows his weakness yet...
Megatropolis    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

Unaware of everyone else, Megamaw nabbed some of the green crystals by the entrance.
"SCORE!" He yelled. Apparently, he thought the light was a miner helmet.
Of course, the other two could clearly hear him.
Knick-Knack Shack    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

Now who could that be?
Megatropolis    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmm...well, some of the resistance might come here, due to the psychic signal I sent out earlier. As for the person who yelled score, probably just some theif or other. I see that a few green crystals are missing, but I never liked the green ones anyway. They're not worth much."
Ultimario Mart!    
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

A small child wandered into the cave, just under the age of a teenager.

"It seems that something powerful is afoot within this cave." He said, looking around. His eyes opened wide when he caught sight of the water.
Stuff Mart    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

((I expected a Smoke Ball))

"Hello there.

My name is Ultimario...and I probably should've mentioned that earlier when I was talking with tmt here. Ah well. So..."

Ultimario was now addressing everyone in the cave.

"I guess we'll just wait for the Tim resistance to come to us? Because we don't really have any leads and I've never been very good at searching. I sent out that psychic signal earlier, but I haven't gotten any response from anybody organized to resist Tim. It's easier to send out psychic signals like that when I'm in the crystal and it gets my undivided attention, instead of subconciously having to worry about breathing and pumping blood and all that. So I don't think I'll be able to send out another. Let's just hope the first one worked..."
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

A small, distorted swirl appeared out of nowhere in the midst Ultimario's crystal chamber. From the vortex stepped two figures - one wearing a showy green suit, mask, and carrying a green-detailed Platinum Staff; the other completely clothed in white garments and hood, and carrying a large scythe that almost looked as if it had been fashioned of clockwork gears. The two approached Ultimario with their weapons held cautiously.

You... you sent out that psychic pulse, didn't you? What is your purpose in calling us here?
The Domain of Secrets    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

He wants to join the resistance...
Megatropolis    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

"I did. My name is Ultimario. I have sealed myself here for a long time, building up power for an oppurtunity to aid in stopping an evil as great as this. As he said, if you are part of the resistance against Tim, which I believe you are, I wish to join it."
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

You are correct. More people in the Resistance are always welcomed... we will need to bring you back to the base and get you updated on the situation from there.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

"Okay. But first, I might as well lock up here. I don't want this place to be stolen from while I'm gone. There's a lot of precious crystals and such, in fact some of this can be used as material for weaponry and armor, and we don't want to give any of Tim's minions the upper hand. Of course, we'll all have to leave the cave first, I don't exactly want to lock anyone up here."
Ultimario Mart!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic