digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

... Target lost.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

Metal stopped moving and his eyes turned green.

He spoke only a few words a few times and they were "Scanning for data on repairing porcelain regenerator."
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 am   Reply with quote

"Question: Source of porcelain nearby yes?"
Junk shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 am   Reply with quote

Hanataro was carying a porcelin vase. "YAY! finaly bought this vase. Smile"
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 am   Reply with quote

Yamada Hanataro wrote:
Hanataro was carying a porcelin vase. "YAY! finaly bought this vase. :)"
... *Her hand opened up, and inside was a hammer, which she used to smash the vase to bits, then, she turned her hand into a sort of strange tube thing, which she used to suck the shards into herself like a vacuum*
... Reparing Regenerator...
Patches complete
Running Regenerator...
Scanners online...
Speech units online...
Memory unit is missing 73.92% data
... Running "Speech_Interface2"

Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 am   Reply with quote

Bakura facepalmed. Oh for the love of--that's just being a deus ex machina. That's just as bad as Tea beating Mai in a duel using friendship speeches! This place has the worst writing staff ever! I-- And that's when the strange doll fixed itself. "Well, whatever works, right?", said Bakura with a strained smile.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am   Reply with quote

Ryou Bakura wrote:
Bakura facepalmed. Oh for the love of--that's just being a deus ex machina. That's just as bad as Tea beating Mai in a duel using friendship speeches! This place has the worst writing staff ever! I-- And that's when the strange doll fixed itself. "Well, whatever works, right?", said Bakura with a strained smile.
Information of my master was lost during the recent war. Naturally, because of my programming, I continued to hunt the remainder of the Fork for my unidentified master.
Are you master?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 am   Reply with quote

"Well, I wouldn't say--" His Millennium Ring glowed gold. If you don't say yes, I'll kill you. "...yes. I'm your master."

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Hanataro cried for about 10 seconds then stopped. " ;~; why does everything happen to me. If I wasn't so nice, and more like ichigo I'd be in a fight right now." He then saw the ring and tugged on it. "why'd it shine?"
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:39 am   Reply with quote

Normally, I would ask for the password, but I have forgotten it.
In the even that you are my master, then I shall ask for you to tell me what it is so I may set it.
If you are not my master, and my real master does come, he, or she, may have the ability to reset me, and use me to punish you for stealing me.
((Her real master died shortly after sending her out to kill the Fork, so he should be safe))
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 am   Reply with quote

The Millennium Ring glowed gold again, and this time, Bakura had a more sinister look on his face.

He pushed Yamada away from him. "Get your filthy mortal mitts off the Millennium Ring." He faced the doll and whispered his own password into the doll's ear. "And that takes care of that. A follower, and one mortal who's probably crying his eyes out because he got pushed.

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Hanataro drew his zanpakuto at once. "don't shove me >: " He said pointing the edge at his neck.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 am   Reply with quote

Yamada Hanataro wrote:
Hanataro drew his zanpakuto at once. "don't shove me >: " He said pointing the edge at his neck.
Target is threatening master. *A stick appeared in her hand, which opened up, to create a long, broad sword, about seven feet long, two feet wide, and very sharp* I will not hesitate to attack you.
Junk shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 am   Reply with quote

Yottsu wrote:
Yamada Hanataro wrote:
Target is threatening master. *A stick appeared in her hand, which opened up, to create a long, broad sword, about seven feet long, two feet wide, and very sharp* I will not hesitate to attack you.
((FGFVDGFVDBFVDBCGVDGF IF SHE CAN JUST MAKE A GIANT SWORD THEN WHY WAS SHE DAMAGED BY A FORK. 3:|════׀))
bobzearth42's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
Yottsu wrote:
Yamada Hanataro wrote:
((FGFVDGFVDBFVDBCGVDGF IF SHE CAN JUST MAKE A GIANT SWORD THEN WHY WAS SHE DAMAGED BY A FORK. 3:|════׀))
((A Fork is a monstrous lizard. Also, she's like a class cannon, easy to break, hence why she needs a regenerator to keep herself alive. o3o;))
Junk shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 am   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
bobz wrote:
Yottsu wrote:
Yamada Hanataro wrote:
((A Fork is a monstrous lizard. Also, she's like a class cannon, easy to break, hence why she needs a regenerator to keep herself alive. o3o;))
((NO A FORK IS A SMALL INANIMATE OBJECT USED FOR EATING FOOD. 3:|════׀))
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic