digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Unknown Area
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

Pikachu was slightly offended by Dark Ulti's generalization of Pokemon. He was used to the whole "rat" thing, though.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

"I'm not familiar with the term 'mark', but Chaos certainly is powerful, and the more help the better."

"I have the feeling that the final battle against Chaos Ultimario must occur in Ultima Dimension. While my power there is limited, it is far easier to trap him in one place there, make it so that if he is defeated the portal will close soon afterward, and force him to fight with honor instead of using reality screws to make everyone's attacks do nothing. It doesn't make much sense, but nothing about that place makes sense. When we are all prepared for the battle, I will create a way into that dimension...for this of us who can't fly. A Character of mine shall arrive soon, as a being of Order he can be of great aid, especially in setting up the aforementioned conditions we need to win."

Ulti Knight had now arrived at the topic, able to sense the pure chaos energy of the area. He switched to Fighter and Sword abilities. Nobody had any doubt that he was the Character of which Ultimario (User) spoke.
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 am   Reply with quote

Then, the Necron Lord returned from the hole it created.

It spoke...

"Now...

My minions... rise...

Let us bring... waste to the enemies of Chaos..."

He turned to Dark Ulti, and said...

"Ready..."
Die4Less Corp.    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

"It's all ready. You may enter whenever you wish."

A green...thing appeared from the ground. It looked like some kind of gigantic spiraling tower.

"If you simply touch this, you will be transported to Ultima Dimension."

((http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?p=1481326))
Ultimario Mart!    
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

13 days had passed, and still nothing. Users tend to be patient, since they can do multiple things at once and thus are rarely bored, but this topic was on the verge of sank, and he couldn't let that happen...

He was back to the User-only frequency.

"Very well. If you're not interested, I'll have to do this myself. It won't be nearly as much of a success, but it will be enough. In fact, I won't even bother to make the battle readable to any of you. To all of you other Users, what occurs there shall forever remain a mystery."

With that, all of his characters went into the portal at about the same time, as if they had received a certain signal from the User.
Ultimario Mart!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic