digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A field
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

*a squadron of airships hovered above them, one landed in front of the two, and a red carpet rolled out, cobra commander walked out with some cobra officers.I knew that there was sssomething down here! Something like that would be a waste in either of you foolsss handssss! I'll be taking it now....*He held out his hand*
Megatropolis    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, I'll give it to you. How does lodged in your skull sound?"
NON BANNER    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

*he pulled out a sword with the hilt ending with a cobra head out and the officers surrounded the man* I belive you have no sssense in your mind, threatening to kill me!
Megatropolis    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmph. Hiding behind your men? Coward."
NON BANNER    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 pm   Reply with quote

Are you blind?They aren't defending me, they are going to try and kill you if you don't give me that sword! I will do ssso as well! SSSSSSSSS!!!!
Megatropolis    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis took advantage of the new distraction and raised both of his hands to the air.

Fyel Oress - Consuming Flames!

With a swift circular motion of his arms, a flood of purple flames exploded out from his body, roaring fourth in all directions like a hulking tsunami of fire.
The Domain of Secrets    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

*Notices the flamesunami coming* No time fot this, we have to escape this flame barrage, we will argue later! *begins to run*
Megatropolis    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 am   Reply with quote

"Like I said, a coward."
Having the foresight to see a flame attack coming on after Ignis threated to incinerate him, Robert had set up a zero-oxygen barrier around himself with the Aella oress.
NON BANNER    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Though the sword enjoyed the flames, it would have liked to have been lodged in someone's skull.
DISGUISE KIT    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

...How clever. Depriving my attack of oxygen to prevent it from harming you? I didn't think anyone in this hellhole had the sense to try it. No matter... fire isn't the only way that I can kill! Fyel Oress, Asphyxiating Inferno!

With a snap of his fingers, a jet of purple fire exploded from Ignis's hand and roared towards Robert.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

"Ha. One simply has to cut off the oxygen supply before the fire reaches him to stop it," he said, smiling. A wall of oxygenless air sprang up directly in the path of the fire, unseen of course. "Air can do so much more than whip up a few gales or bring about a tornado."
NON BANNER    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Cutter, somewhat impatiently, waited for someone to cut someone else into ribbons.
DISGUISE KIT    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Sure you may be denying my flames of their fuel... but it can work in reverse as well, don't forget that!

Ignis clenched his outstretched hand into a fist, and the fire halted before actually reaching Robert. Instead, it began to spread out into a dome shape around his shield.

Hope you can hold your breath for a long time.

With that the fire began to burn with a brilliant intensity, consuming the oxygen in the area at a rapid pace.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Apparently, you don't realize that I don't have natural control over Air. The Aella Oress grants me these capabilities, among others. One of those is the ability to breathe in any environment."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

And here I thought I was the only one who really knew the true capabilities of their Oress. Now, did you know that Fyel has control over all heat as well? Here's hoping that yours can keep you warm! Fyel Oress - Thermal Drain!

The flames around Robert immediately died out as the heat in the area slowly began to drain from the atmosphere and towards Ignis.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic