digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A test to prove if I really did my best...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

Isaac, stop her!

Fine! *dashes to tsuki, and grabs her by her left arm and attempts to move/throw her*

*opens up book* *white glyph is formed under Eichi*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

Tororo: Kah. Fine then, if we want to do this, there's no time for spell casting.
Come one you worthless vessel, do SOMETHING useful!

*Tsuki began to grow, larger and larger, until she was eventually a giantess. She had grown a horn on her head, as well as her slim and flimsly figure become much more firm*

Ahahahah, now then, CRUSH THEM!

*Tsuki looked at Tororo, then grabbed her*
Kah!? What ARE you doing!? I'm your MASTER! You filthy beast, you BETTER do what I say, or I'll----! *Tsuki had swallowed Tororo whole at that point. If you where to look at the tip of her horn, the fork that had dug into her was sitting on top of there, the horn pierced through it's back, meaning that it was obviously dead, but Tsuki still didn't seem herself...*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

*the white glyph vanishes* Isaac...run. Just run.

And leave you here to deal with this? Screw that! We're a team! *gets in front of Eichi, and holds his fists up, ready to attack*

...Fine, but if you die horribly, I'm not resurrecting you.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

*Tsuki grabbed the nearest object she could, the top part of a building, and chucked it at them. A small bit of debris had fallen from it, and hit her horn, which cracked very slightly*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

...Isaac. Get ready to go for the horn.

I'm supposed to CLIMB her?!

Just do it. *cyan glyph appears underneath her*

...fine...*he leapt onto the giantess' foot and started climbing the best he could*

Last edited by Eichi and Isaac on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

... *Tsuki grabbed Isaac* ... *And threw him into the air*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

*glyph vanishes* Absolute! *ice forms and does its best to freeze the horn* Isaac, now!

Isaac readjusted himself in mid-air, and held his foot out downwards, trying to land a kick on the horn, which could potentially do more damage due to him falling and the freezing of the horn*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

*He landed dead on the horn, shattering it. Tsuki was obviously in a lot of pain, and in that pain, she opened her mouth in a terrifying roar. Tsuki, now extremely pissed, had grabbed Isaac from the air, and threw him full force at Eichi. She then slammed her foot downwards at Eichi*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

*isaac slammed into her, sending her crashing into the nearest wall* *gets up, with a bit of effort, not even looking at isaac* Good job. Now let me do the rest. Icicle! *a large icicle forms in the hole left behind after the horn shattered, probably piercing her mind before shattering, the pieces flying everywhere*

*no response*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

KRAAAAAAAAaaa...
*Tsuki's body instantly shrunk, and collapsed.*

... Oh... ow... *Tsuki's spirit had been shoved out of her body, her body turning into a small dark blue/purple orb* ... Did... did I die?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

...apparently so. Couldn't be helped. Some women with a salamander took control of you, and sicced you on me and Isaac. He took out your horn, by the way....Isaac? *turns to face isaac* Isaac! Get up!

*no response*

Come on...this isn't the time to be playing around. *heads over to him and checks his neck for a pulse*

*No pulse is found. Thus, he's dead*

No....not him...please, don't tell me I'm too late...*white glyph* Resurrection! *white light surrounds isaac*

*nothing seems to happen*

*tears form in eyes* No....please...no...you idiot! Why'd you have to stay and play the hero?! Now you're dead, and you've left me all alone! Why!? *sobs loudly, burying her face in his chest*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

Hmph. You care more about a feeble life like him than your own sister.
I would say that, but I'm not completely heartless... so... well, you should ask Katana for him back. She can force his soul to return into his body, and remove anything causing of death from his body, meaning that well, he should be perfectly normal again...
*picks herself up* But how do I get back into this...
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

*gets up a bit, still sobbing softly* Sorry...for not seeming to care as much. It's just that...he was the only one who agreed to work with me. Everyone else thought I was some kind of child. You're right though. *tears clear up* If we go to Katana, maybe both you and my human...friend...can be revived.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
*gets up a bit, still sobbing softly* Sorry...for not seeming to care as much. It's just that...he was the only one who agreed to work with me. Everyone else thought I was some kind of child. You're right though. *tears clear up* If we go to Katana, maybe both you and my human...friend...can be revived.
Hey, don't be so sour. You know, if Makoto allowed it, we'd be able to keep anyone we want alive for as long as we wish with Katana's power over the dead. But of course, even with permission, that person's body is too old, and they will die soon after being returned, and they would be in pain until then. So even Katana can't do that for us, it would be very... unethical. So... please don't get too attached. Or else it will hurt when he becomes too old to live.
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic