digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Booru Berry Bush
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Just a bit from your left cheek...the cheek on your face, mind you. The blood will be drawn from your left arm. After that, I'll be off to work on that Anti-allergen. Shouldn't take too long, given my skills.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

... >.>
Alright then, go ahead.
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

*she forms a syringe full of yellow liquid* *she injects it into tsuki's cheek* *the skin on tsuki's cheek puffs up slightly and becomes white* *uses the scalpel to cut off a single square of skin the size of her palm from the puffed up skin, not actually taking off skin from tsuki's face but just the puffed stuff* Okay...that's good. *places it in a plastic bag* Now for the blood...*feels tsuki's left arm, around the elbow, and finds a vein* *gets a second syringe, this one empty, and inserts the needle into Tsuki's arm, finding a vein, then draining enough blood to fill it up a third of the way* Alright...*removes needle, then removes the needle from the syringe and transfers the blood into a test tube, closing said tube with a rubber stopper* And now for what I need most for testing...*takes a pair of the Booru berries from the basket* Thus concludes the step of research where I gather materials, and so begins the research stage.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
*she forms a syringe full of yellow liquid* *she injects it into tsuki's cheek* *the skin on tsuki's cheek puffs up slightly and becomes white* *uses the scalpel to cut off a single square of skin the size of her palm from the puffed up skin, not actually taking off skin from tsuki's face but just the puffed stuff* Okay...that's good. *places it in a plastic bag* Now for the blood...*feels tsuki's left arm, around the elbow, and finds a vein* *gets a second syringe, this one empty, and inserts the needle into Tsuki's arm, finding a vein, then draining enough blood to fill it up a third of the way* Alright...*removes needle, then removes the needle from the syringe and transfers the blood into a test tube, closing said tube with a rubber stopper* And now for what I need most for testing...*takes a pair of the Booru berries from the basket* Thus concludes the step of research where I gather materials, and so begins the research stage.
So, how long is the research stage going to take? .-.;
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

You can't rush scientific genius, but at the same time, it's being helped along by my abilities. A rough estimate of the time needed is...about two earth days for the cure. As you know, once I get to work on something...*she puts on a pair of glasses* I work fast. Now, I'm off! *white glyph appears under her...then she teleports out of the topic, items in tow*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Two days. .-.
*stares at the bush*
... two days.
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

*returns two days later, wearing a lab coat, glasses, and holding an Erlenmeyer flask full of a deep blue substance* ...*looks around for Tsuki*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

*She was staring at the bush the entire time*
.-.
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:46 pm   Reply with quote

There you are, Tsuki. Just where I left you. Well, it certainly took time, effort, and human currency, but I managed to make the anti-allergen. Based on tests using fruit bats, this solution is guaranteed to fix your allergy to your favorite berry. *places the flask in Tsuki's hands* Oh, right. I wouldn't recommend drinking it all at once, though. It's highly concentrated...and if any of our sisters or Makoto asks, it was all in the name of research. No more. *she turned to face away from Tsuki*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
There you are, Tsuki. Just where I left you. Well, it certainly took time, effort, and human currency, but I managed to make the anti-allergen. Based on tests using fruit bats, this solution is guaranteed to fix your allergy to your favorite berry. *places the flask in Tsuki's hands* Oh, right. I wouldn't recommend drinking it all at once, though. It's highly concentrated...and if any of our sisters or Makoto asks, it was all in the name of research. No more. *she turned to face away from Tsuki*
So, how mush should I drink right now?
And what does it taste like?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

........*sweatdrop* *starts shaking* Umm....Well, that's...a very good question...and one that I, umm...have no answer for. My test subjects were bats, not humans. I don't know how the solution will taste or how much should be had at a time...but I'd assume if you had it one spoonful at a time it shouldn't be too bad regardless of however it tastes.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

A spoonful? So like... this will last nearly a week?
What would happen if I drink the entirety of it?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

*stops shaking* *faces her and readjusts glasses* That's a question I can actually answer. It'll get to work immediately and cure you in minutes...but expect your stomach to be in more pain than you've ever felt before. A bit of carelessness on dosage amount killed one of the fruit bat test subjects...*adjusts glasses again* *anime glasses sheen effect* but they're just bats, right?

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
*stops shaking* *faces her and readjusts glasses* That's a question I can actually answer. It'll get to work immediately and cure you in minutes...but expect your stomach to be in more pain than you've ever felt before. A bit of carelessness on dosage amount killed one of the fruit bat test subjects...*adjusts glasses again* *anime glasses sheen effect* but they're just bats, right?
Bats are bats, yes. .-.
*drinks a small bit*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

*stares at Tsuki* ...are you dead? If not, give a brief description of what you're tasting and going through currently.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic