digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Shrine of Negative
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Tsuki
Negative

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi and Isaac wrote:
........*coughcough* Don't mind him. He's an extremely primitive Earth specimen. Anyway, you're the great Negative? The one who created Zero, who created our mother...*eyes sparkle* So many questions that must be answered!

Oh great. She's in that mode again...
Well, I'm sure I could tell you about those things, but then again, I am still just waking up... and I really was looking forward to seeing what this world you worked so hard on is like.

Tsuki: ...
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

*she seemed to not hear him* I'd love to hear abou--*sparkle vanishes* Oh...*coughcough* Regarding that...it seems that, unfortunately, the spread of our powers in this world is...uneven. It seems that there is, unfortunately, very little presence of what Ai, Makoto, or myself stand for.

World you worked on...?

Tsuki
Negative

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Is what he is, that boy with you, not alive?
And that other boy? I'm sure they aren't the only living things here, so I'm sure Ai's influence is evident.
However, from these two, I can also say that they aren't too smart...
And what's this about Makoto not doing his job? Tsk. It seems I may have to punish the punisher. And I was looking forward to a nice relaxing universe where things wouldn't need to be looked into...
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that. Now, from the top...The one with me is one of the few who are not lost causes. He's learning...albeit slowly. He's certainly more capable than he looks. He's managed to stop Tsuki's devil form and earn Sacred Iron Eres from Nerifes...which is also how he died. Makoto made an exception for him, and Katana brought him back to life...as for the other child, he's a lost cause who insists on doing nothing but being a plague to existence. As for Makoto, fights break out everywhere, the mortals have far too much power, and the overall nature of this place is disturbed at best...and just so you know, I tried to educate them by opening a library. Apparently these humans can't grasp the concept of a boundary...but don't mind me. I'm just here to inform, as is my purpose: to collect information and educate those willing to listen.

Eichi! Mind telling me what's going on around here?

*Sigh* I will not explain this. This is not something you are meant to know.

Eichi...

If you're so determined to know, ask someone else.

...Tsuki, right? What's going on here? Do you and Eichi know this lady?

Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

There was a flash of light, and Alexander appeared to materialize from thin air.

"Ah, so I see you did manage to find those verses, then."

((Keep in mind that he actually was there, since he never left in the original topic. Eichi may/may not confuse him for a mortal with too much power, since he sealed himself within a human body to conceal his power signature.))
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Uhm, well, Eichi is my sister...

Negative: Punishment will still need to be issued to Makoto then.
I really was hoping for something more... complete.
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

It seems the humans refused the idea of a perfect world. There goes one of those people who have attempted to reach our status now. *she points at Alexander*

And if she's referring to me as a human...then she's...

Yes. I'm a goddess. Goddess of Intellect, posing as a scholar to be low-profile. I'm sorry to have mislead you, but I figured you'd be better off not knowing.

So all those times I risked my life for you, you weren't even in any danger?!

In danger of deviating from my purpose: obtaining information. You are someone who is willing to help me get to this purpose.

So what does that make me? Was I just a tool, and nothing more?

*nods* A very effective tool, mind you.

.....*runs away, tears in his eyes*

*sigh* My mental simulations of this event always resulted in him simply entering a momentarily hostile, then downhearted state. There must be a missing factor involved...

LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Some are so blindly gullible to think that everything everyone says is true. >_>
Stuff Mart    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Reaching? Oh, I was already there, long before the ideas of your existence was even thought of! Are you sure you would dare challenge my strength?"
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

You are terribly misinformed. Negative Created Zero, who created our mother, who created us. You were created by us, and then given false information that stated you were made before us. Either that or you're from a dimension in which we don't exist, which is the only logical explanation for your theory. In addition, if you're looking for someone with power, the human who just ran off...he's got remarkable potential for someone so young. Perhaps that's why I let him come with me.

Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

"You silly Goddesses and your theories on Creation. Not everything was created by one set of divine beings, you know."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Zeromus is right, for once. We were created directly by the Ultimate Creator, who created much of what you know. We are the incarnation of emotion. And tell me now, do you not feel it? Hope, Hatred, Fear, Perseverance. They are the very essence from which you are made. Deny me, and you deny your existence."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Zeromus is right, for once. We were created directly by the Ultimate Creator, who created much of what you know. We are the incarnation of emotion. And tell me now, do you not feel it? Hope, Hatred, Fear, Perseverance. They are the very essence from which you are made. Deny me, and you deny your existence."

"First of all, 'for once?' Second of all, I wasn't created by the Ultimate Creator. I was Lunarian. By a fluke, I detached my soul to emotion."
NON BANNER    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Which is why I support the idea that there is someone above us all, and that in fact we are all equal..in terms of ranking. It's the only possible explanation for why there can be so many Gods and Goddesses in existence.

Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

"For once? I always took your words as wrong. Besides, you assumed the role of that Incarnation. About time, too. The previous incarnation of Hatred was a major dick. Really. Even worse than me.

Now onto you, 'Goddess'. Do 'we' count as gods, or Incarnations? We are from a time beyond time, unless we've had predecessors, like Zeromus here, but otherwise, we are ancient."
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic