digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A shed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

If Karim could look through the keyhole, he'll notice that the electrical switch is inside the shed.
Ammu-Nation!    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

Hawk puts his hand behind his head.

"I'm pretty good at lockpicking, if you want me to try it..."
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Captain Blue
Karim

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Back off. This one's mine...That's a pretty small entry...this'll be fun trying to do." He took his bow off of his back, nocked an arrow, and kneeled down to get on an even level with the keyhole. He held his breath as he steadied his aim towards his target, and released the arrow.

(( [roll=5] 1 = doesn't get through the lock, 2-3 = hits the switch, 4-5 enters the shed but misses the switch.))
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 1.

Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

Hawk scratches his head and looks away.
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

A massive rumble occurred throughout the area. Nearby, piles of dirt, grass and trees were sent flying into the air like an explosion. Seconds later, thick black smoke rose up from that part of the ground.

A strange scent flowed through the air. It smelled like... radiation.
Ammu-Nation!    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:00 am   Reply with quote

"Shit, get down!", Hawk yelled. He tackled Karim into a nearby ditch where he hoped the explosion wouldn't get them.
Captain Blue
Karim

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:02 am   Reply with quote

Karim nearly shat himself out of surprise. "...okay, you know what? *insert censor of your choice here* this! I'm outta here! Have fun getting blown to bits!" And so our thief shakes off Hawk and runs off, AWAY from the explosion's area.

Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 am   Reply with quote

"Wait! Come-ugh-back!" His leg had been speared by debris, he could barely walk. He struggled to get up.
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 am   Reply with quote

A few minutes later, Kamek walked outside of the shed wearing what looked to be a radiation suit (made for Koopas) and a gas mask. He began taking notes of the damage.

"Hmm... underground detonations seem promising. Though the Alpha testing needs more improvements. Maybe better chemicals..." He muttered.
Ammu-Nation!    
Paper Luigi
Masked Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 am   Reply with quote

"Come... Ugh.... Back..." Hawk mumbled. He began to feel very dizzy and soon fell over, unconcious.
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:26 am   Reply with quote

Pommy stealthily rushed to the scene, with his head low. Quickly, he checked the ditch to find Hawk inside. Pommy leaped down into the ditch, being careful not to trip on any debris, and he quickly stooped to hawk. Out of his backpack, he took a bandage out of a pocket, and a ripe green leaf. With haste he took the debris out of Hawk's leg and applied the leaf to the gaping wound. This would quell the bleeding and slightly stop the pain, but it wouldn't speed up the healing any faster. Pommy then wrapped the bandage around Hawk's leg and tried to get him up.

"This guy should be okay if I get him to a safe and warm place. But what's going on here?" He said to himself.

Pommy peered his head over the ditch to see Kamek. He didn't recognize Kamek under the suit or mask, and he darted back down. "Of course. Koopas. Only those reptilian monsters would experiment with dangerous explosives and get this poor man hurt!"
Hell    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am   Reply with quote

He heard that.

"Oh shut up..."
Ammu-Nation!    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 am   Reply with quote

Pommy's ears raised up. "Aww rats."

Pommy took off his backpack and set it under Hawk's head, to give him a pillow of sorts. He then marched up the ditch, encountering Kamek. "I don't know exactly who you are, Koopa, but this man was just injured by the debris coming from your explosives! Why are you testing these dangerous weapons anyways? You could get many people badly injured-or worse!"
Hell    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 am   Reply with quote

"Just preparing for the worst to happen. If you don't like it, too bad. It's my idea, permission has been granted and I'm allowed to test this."

"As for that kid there, it's his fault for wandering around here."
Ammu-Nation!    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

(Sorry I wasn't here)
Megamaw was lying on the ground.
Knick-Knack Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic