digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter: Another fanfic
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:41 pm   Reply with quote

"Ah hah hah..."

Plastic arrived to find the sky dark. "Oh, hell no... Not again..."

A cold wind blew past as he ran towards the grand gates of Digibutter.nerr. From inside, he could hear one great booming voice. "Ciao!"

"Crap..." Plastic let out a laugh as he held one hand on the door. "He really is a master of deception." He pushed open the gate, to see Chaos Dimentio standing at the end of the hallway. Graves of opposers lined the walls. The rampage had lasted for a while before Plastic arrived.

Shadow Kingdom looked around a corner. "Plastic, come here." he whispered. Plastic followed, and requested an explination. "Well, CD used a smash ball. Presumably the one that "disappeared" during the party." Plastic frowned. "Well... Not much we can do. Follow him, and pray that he doesn't kill us." "I'm with you there." They walked out from around the corner, and approached the empowered jester.

"Hail Dimentio." Plastic said mindlessly as he joined the rest of the followers. But he was stopped halfway there. "Something's not right." Chaos Dimentio said. "That seemed... empty." A drop of sweat ran down Plastic's neck. "I swear, I follow you."

"We'll see about that..."
Fiberglass World    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:21 am   Reply with quote

Awesome sauce with sprinkles on top and a side-helping of epic win to the square. But now I'm feeling very sad because, as always, the german missed the fun.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:56 pm   Reply with quote

This is ACTUALLY pretty good! I'm impressed!
Bowser'z!    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

keep going.
The BroBot Market    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Crap, why'd ya have to use this plot? Now I know I won't be in it D: Great job though Very Happy
Paper Peach's Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

"NO! This can't be happening..."

A huge blast was heard. Plastic opened one eye, to see Chaos Dimentio lying on the ground, his back scorched. Another blast followed, coming from down the hall. A rocket flew by, and hit the jester again. There was no way of telling who shot it, as they were killed nearly instantly. Chaos Dimentio laughed. "Ah hah hah... You really think you can defeat me in this form?" Even though a PIE thrown by CBLuigi hit him in the face, it was ignored.

Plastic ran by while Dimentio was distracted by the PIE, and met up with some of Dimentio's followers. "...Hail Dimentio..."

"You think I'm that ignorant? Plastic... For that, you die." Plastic spun around to see Chaos Dimentio gathering power. "Oh, jeez... I tried..."
Fiberglass World    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
"I hate you! I wish you would die!"

I take that back, I was in this XD. That wasn't my exact words but close enough Razz You can mention my name in anyway you want, feel free to make a fool of myself ( It won't be that difficult XD)
Paper Peach's Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
Quote:
"I hate you! I wish you would die!"

I take that back, I was in this XD. That wasn't my exact words but close enough Razz You can mention my name in anyway you want, feel free to make a fool of myself ( It won't be that difficult XD)

I just make random quotes at the start of each post that goes along with that post's... plot. Or whatever.
Fiberglass World    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Oh.... XD well that's what I said after the party. I was so mad that I missed it AND that no one invited me to the forum on EITHER side.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

"Finally..."

A massive blast of light came from Chaos Dimentio's direction, engulfing Plastic. Pain seared through his body, as he said "Thanks for everything, Digibutter. I'll miss you all..."

After the blast, Plastic looked forth. Standing there was two people. Chaos Dimentio, lying on the ground, and Paper Luigi, standing beside him. "That could have turned out bad." Paper Luigi said, as he gave Plastic a thumbs-up. Chaos Dimentio got up weakly. "W-what? The power... is gone? The Smash Ball wore off..."

Plastic kneeled on the ground, dazed. "I'm... alive?" Cheers came from all directions, mostly the Underwhere, which was overpopulated by now. Paper Luigi looked around. "Wow... I did it!" Chaos Dimentio fell soon after, amongst the hordes of angry dead.

Plastic looked around, and could only say one thing. "How come every time I walk in, there's a huge war?"
Fiberglass World    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

I just read the story and saw that you killed me off =D
The Little Shop of Hario    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Pfft. You're alive again. Yay for life shrooms.
Fiberglass World    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations