digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Cute Little Store~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Alexander walked into the store, and looked around. Strangely enough, he found a doll of all his Eidolon companions, although not in their human forms.
The Town of Lix    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket searched one of the shelves, finding dolls of himself and most of his friends. He picked up the doll, and lifted the hood of its armor up...

Creepy. It matched his hairstyle, and he had never taken his hood off in this world.

He set it back on the shelf, muttering something along the lines of "But how...?".
A Bucket of Stuff    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm   Reply with quote

The shop owner wandered over to Bucket.

"Something wrong?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

{{magical magic bump of magical magic and uh magic stuff so yeah post}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

*pokes each of the dolls she was looking at* o3o
So soft. D:
... *pokes the Matsudai one's bust* ... not the same...
Junk shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

The shop owner went over to Tsuki.

"Anything in particular you're looking for, miss?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

ichigo poked the shop owner. "excuse me ma'am. I can;t seem to find a Menos grande doll =3 or a Zenpachi doll."
Alchemy slam.    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

"I haven't quite finished unpacking yet, so there's likely to be some dolls missing. You're welcome to search through those boxes at the back of the room for them."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

"k'." he said diving into a pile of boxes.
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:12 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
The shop owner went over to Tsuki.

"Anything in particular you're looking for, miss?"
These dolls, they look like my siblings and I...
Junk shop    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis examined his little copy even more, opening up it's robe pocket and examining the miniature version of the flask he always carried.

The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

"Really? Oh, that means I did a good job, then. After all, it takes such a long time to make them. It sure is nice to know that my work didn't go to waste."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

Bakura entered the shop. He looked across from him and immediately saw the dolls of Yugi and his friends. "...so they know about the show here...oh bugger..." He sighed, then took a quick glance back and forth to make sure he wasn't going to be hit by any fangirls. "None here...alright...let's see those dolls." He went over to the Yugi doll. Around its neck was a plastic miniature Millennium Puzzle on an aluminum chain. He looked next to the dolls of each person, expecting to find each character's favorite Duel Monsters card because Konami loves advertising the show.

(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 pm   Reply with quote

Chances are, in this place, you could find nearly anything that was expected. Or unexpected.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

Everyone Bakura met was in the form of a doll. From Yugi Moto and his friends, to Bandit Keith, to Maximillion Pegasus and Marik Ishtar, and even a doll of himself and his evil form. Next to each one was their favorite card. From Dark Magician and Flame Swordsman, to Toon World and The Winged Dragon of Ra...and with Bakura and the evil spirit were his own two favorite cards; Change of Heart and Dark Necrofear. "Someone really put a lot of work into these. Aside from the fact that Kaiba never smiles, they got everything right...I could use the cards to remind me of them, but I don't really need all those dolls. Shonen Jump sells out enough without having their characters buy their own merchandise. You'd have to be really desperate to get the cards if you were going to buy them..."

And that's when Seto Kaiba, along with his little brother Mokuba, entered the store. "There had better be a good reason why we're here, Mokuba."

"You bet there is, Seto! Take a look at the opposite wall! There's dolls of everyone we've met!"

"Hmph. I don't see why I'd be interested, craftsmanship or not." He approached the dolls, spotting Bakura. "So I'm not the only one who made it into this world. Too bad the only familiar face here is one of Yugi's cheerleaders."

"Nice to see you again too, Kaiba."

"Ignore him, bro. Take a look next to the dolls. It's each person's favorite cards!"

Kaiba turned each card around. "Hmph. What good are the cards of los--" He stopped as he flipped over Yami Yugi's card. "It can't be! Slifer the Sky Dragon?!" If that's here, then Marik's must be... He flipped over Marik's card. "The Winged Dragon of Ra! How?! The other two Egyptian God Cards, right in front of me?!...." He straightened himself out. Seto immediately scooped up Yami Yugi and Marik Ishtar dolls. He brought them to the front counter, Mokuba following him. He started filling out the form...when Mokuba interrupted him.

"Big brother! Can I have this Blue-Eyes doll?"

"Shut up, Mokuba. I'm busy becoming the undisputed champion of a children's card game."

Name: Seto Kaiba
Doll Names: (Yami) Yugi Moto, Marik Ishtar
Purpose for Purchases: The Egyptian God Cards that come with the dolls.

Bakura sweatdropped. "....like I said, really desperate."

((Wow that was a fairly big post.))

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic