digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A field
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Heh. You know what I see when I look at you? A petty thief with magic who thinks he can get what he wants all the time. I hate people like that. I was raised on the philosophy 'You should only get what you deserve.' People like you think they deserve the world." He raised the sword. "Prepare to fall." He slashed with the sword, and a stream of exctremely strong air rushed toward Ignis, silently and unseen.
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis caught the full force of Robert's attack and fell on one knee. Not expecting the silent assault, he was completely unprepared for the attack.

...And you know what I see when I see you? The exact reason that I was brought about in the first place! You shining white knight types, thinking you can right anything. I know things that would make your mind melt into gelatin with so much as a sentence. But if you really want to try my patience, then you are getting what you asked for!

Ignis rose to his feet, his calm, confident smirk replaced with a malicious grin.

Fyel Oress - Flames of Torment!

With that, Ignis raised both hands to the air once more. A massive plume of flame erupted into the air, where it began to shape into a snarling beast composed entirely of purple fire. The hulking creature fell the the ground before lunging at Robert like a hungry lion.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

"A white knight? Me? Hardly. I told you: I'm only interested in personal gain. I would kill a man as soon as I'd help him. Also, have you forgotten about the lack of oxygen?" He wove flows of Air around Ignis, lifting him into the air, an invisible noose loose around his neck.
NON BANNER    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Get to the stabby part already.
DISGUISE KIT    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote

Ignis's sadistic smirk never left his face.

And you forget just who you are dealing with!

The purple flame beast never broke stride as it lept towards Robert, ready to chomp down on him. Even upon hitting the oxygen barrier, the flames continued to crackle and hiss.

My fire isn't just any normal pathetic Fire Magic spell. You are dealing with a power far beyond your comprehension!

((Basically, it's a lot like napalm. Evil, cursed napalm. Sounds fun, right? :U ))
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 pm   Reply with quote

It does indeed sound fun.
Robert would feel like stabbing that guy who is trying to burn him.
DISGUISE KIT    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Robert leapt back. "Ha. You realize that I could tighten that noose right now and break your concentration, right? A lot of good your beast will do you then."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am   Reply with quote

Try it.

The beast was practically right ontop on Robert now. He would be able to feel the intense heat given off by the fiery monster at this point.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

"Okay." The noose of air tightened around Ignis' neck. After that, a huge beast made of Air took on the fiery one, first by throwing it off Robert.
NON BANNER    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

((Dammit Black where'd you go))
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 pm   Reply with quote

((Trouble getting regular internet access. *pokes few day-old topic in digiblogger*))

Ignis did not begin to cough or splutter, as one would expect of someone being strangled. Instead, he began to speak, albeit a bit roughly and quietly from being choked.

I told you already... I am nothing like anything you have ever faced before. And if you want to listen... I know how we can solve this quickly and fairly.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

((I know that, but it seemed like you forgot this.))
"Really now? Your kind tends to be untrustworthy though."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

Ugh. Do I need to give you my divine promise? Black's power holds me to it even now.
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Sure, go ahead."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

...I give you my word as a representation of the God of Secrets to abide by my words. Should I break this vow, I do understand that I will be dealt with in the harshest manner possible.

There. Now, mind killing the air noose? It's really starting to bother me.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic