digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Cliffsides
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Don't worry, Famine may not have a sense of humor, but he won't bite. Isn't that right?"

"Sure. I'm gonna go now. Bye, it was nice to meet you."

Pestilence made her way over next.

"Well hello there stranger. You look like a strong Magikoopa. I'm a bit lost, maybe you could show me around?"

He whispered into Kamek's ear: "Don't fall for it, she's just trying to trick you into your doom."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Nice meeting you, too." He commented to Famine. Until he started staring at Pestilence.

"Well... uh. I don't really have to show you around if we're at one of the best views of the Bitlands."
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

"I meant perhaps the lesser known parts of the area. Or, say, the Dark Land. I heard that you lived there, and it sounds really interesting."

"Can it Pestila, we don't need a perfectly innocent Koopa falling for your seduction."

"Hmph. Fine then. I didn't really care anyways. So, i assume little Deathy already told you the basics about us?" She asked.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

He nodded slightly.

"Yeah. What else must I know?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

"Hm... Not much, I suppose. Each of us prefer our own form of fighting, War over there prefers the explosive over-the-top spells, Famine uses health sucking ones, I prefer poisons, and little Deathy uses simple killing spells because he has no originality."

"Hey, I just don't think it's necessary to use anything fancy is all."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, after being part of the Koopa Army for seventy-five years, I know all sorts of spells, charms and... I can make potions and create new gadgets too. It's good being the Grandmaster. The pay is very good too." He laughed.
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

"75 years is quite a long time for a Koopa... I would imagine that you would learn a lot in that amount." He pointed out.

"God I am glad that I am an immortal. Otherwise my looks would have dropped 6 feet under by then." She said. "then again, Fam's head is almost always in a book, so I imagine that he knows quite a bit as well."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

"I've been around ever since the first King of the Koopa Kingdom sat at the throne. I do learn much, but, I tend to stray out onto the field more than stay in the castle."

"I don't like immortality, personally. But... I did learn a spell that can make me younger. ... Yeah, I have too much spare time."
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

"It's kept me alive and looking great of centuries, so I see no problem with it."

"Still though, most Koopas don't live that long. Have you used this youth spell, by any chance?" He asked.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

"A few times... when I feel like it. Technically, I'm actually ninety-one years old right now." He answered.
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Ah, that would explain it. The normal life span for a Koopa is nowhere near that long."
"What IS the normal lifespan for one of them, anyways?"
"I don't remember the exact average, I think it was somewhere around 50. Royal Koopas normally live for about 70."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek nodded.

"You're close to it. But, the averages are kinda unpredictable nowadays due to... new recruits. Sheesh..."

"I'm not the only one who's living beyond the average. My two sisters managed it too."

((Good night.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 pm   Reply with quote

"You're only making my job harder you know."
"Lighten up, you! People can live as long as they want. If someone wants to make them self magically younger than they should."
"I'm just saying that it's a hassle on myself..."
"Please. You said yourself about 10 minutes ago that hardly anyone ever truly dies anymore."
"Yeah, I suppose."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

"If you want someone to die, go kill Koopa Koot. The old fool recently turned one-hundred-ten and he won't shut up about how he's still alive. You'll find him in Koopa Village and his house has a pink-ish rooftop color on it. Not that hard to miss."

He stretched a bit before continuing.

"Maybe you forgot to put him on your list?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Mysterious Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmm? How would I miss something like that?" He spawned his name book and started thumbing through it. It was about the size of two unabridged dictionaries.
"Huh, here he is. I don't know how I could've missed him, this states that he was due for death nearly fifty years ago..."

"...You think he may have negotiated with father?"
"I HIGHLY doubt that. It's very difficult to work out a deal with him."
"It's not impossible, though. It's been done before."
"You are correct. I'll pay Mr. Koot a visit later, then."
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic